Guest hum apraadhi

Pesh?

Guest hum apraadhi

when you go for pesh do you have to retake amrit or do you just get a tankah?

do masturbation/cybersex qualify for the need to go pesh. like they are kurehats, but are they as big as bujjer kurehats?

Guest singhsaabi

Even though it is not a bujjetkurehit i heavily advise you to go for peshi. this kaami action will leave a big stain which requires alot of naam simran and gurbani to get rid of. it is a good idea to receive a tankaah from the 5 beloveds. You only have to retake amrit when a cardinal sin is done. In this case it would be upto the 5 or a benti from you, to retake amrit. Some amritsanchars also give choole with a tankaah, instead of the whole amrit again, when a weakness in rehit or some mistake has been commited. this is done by akhand kirtani jatha organised amrit sanchars. In other amritsanchars i would assume only a tankaah would be given.

Guest Guest
do masturbation/cybersex qualify for the need to go pesh

No. Its only a kurehat when you do something physically with another person.

Guest Jasdeep Kaur

=O

your so bad!

don't do that kind of stuff!!

do ardaas and BEG Guru Sahib to forgive you and ask Guru Sahib to help you stop this kind of bad stuff!

We have no control over kaam, it happens to all of us,

but we can keep begging Guru Sahib to help us out and it will work.

Do more simran, listen to more kirtan, read more bani, do sangaths darshan as much as possible -- thats what can really help you

i don;t see how getting pesh will fix/stop what you've been doing..

BAD BOY!!

Sorry for being so mean :( but i hope you feel bad/guilty about it!

Waheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa, Waheguru Jee Kee Fatehh!!

-Jasdeep Kaur

Even though it is not a bujjetkurehit i heavily advise you to go for peshi. this kaami action will leave a big stain which requires alot of naam simran and gurbani to get rid of. it is a good idea to receive a tankaah from the 5 beloveds. You only have to retake amrit when a cardinal sin is done. In this case it would be upto the 5 or a benti from you, to retake amrit. Some amritsanchars also give choole with a tankaah, instead of the whole amrit again, when a weakness in rehit or some mistake has been commited. this is done by akhand kirtani jatha organised amrit sanchars. In other amritsanchars i would assume only a tankaah would be given.

Singhsaabi "will leave a big stain" laugh.gif

Guest --gupt--

No.Once in gurdwara i have listen katha that

jikan nadi samudara pa mila jandi hai toha kadi alag nahi hondi usi tarah amrit kadi khandit nahi honda.

BUL CHUK MAFA!

No.Once in gurdwara i have listen katha that

jikan nadi samudara pa mila jandi hai toha kadi alag nahi hondi usi tarah amrit kadi khandit nahi honda.

BUL CHUK MAFA!

surely nadi and samundar da milap is that of the bhagat and akal purkh. thats not what happens when you take amrit, you give your self completely to satguru but dont become one with them in a sense.. or have i not understood amrit at all? like kabeer ji says kabeer jis marnai te jag darai mere man anand, marnai te hee paaieeai pooran parmanand? sorry if ive misquoted gurbani...im being to lazy too look it u exactly! sorry ji, bhul chuk maaf

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

LOOL cybersex?????? honestly tho, if ur engaging in cybersex u need to think of more productive ways of expressing your self.. i dunno pic up a hobby, or go join boxing,

masturbation on the other hand... yep u need to go

• Like 1

Guest Guest

Forgive me for asking this, but was just wondering . .

would one have to go for pesh if for example

an amrithdaree talked dirty s** talk with the opposite

gender?

I know this is something amrithdarees shouldn't induldge in.

But if they did would they have to go for pesh?

Sorry if I offended anyone.

It doesn't require peshi..but it does go on your jeevan hard..pretty much cracks everything up...but u can slowly put it together..and things are hard to control, since everything is a click away lol.. i say give up the computer..or don't put in ur room lol

Guest Gaddi.Othhei.Khari

you say that I touched myself .

lol ur jokes.....hahahha

but to be honest to the poster Singh, going pesh for the act,,,, wont stop IT.....

IT never stops....

I have gone pesh....i still do IT....maya is powerful and ppl like me underestimate it

what im sayin is

THE ACT will never stop

...either IT will be delayed

.........or.....i firmly believe the fight must begin from within with all the testosterone u got.... ...like a frikin rising pheonix.....i mean blow the rooftop ... i mean go crazy....go nuts against this one thing...make it your objective

the best way to do that is Naaaaaam....but lets be real, I fall asleep during simran.....last ime i DID do simran was abt a month ago

but visiting SS after 4 years and reading one of the mods' post.....it hit me

once i start doing the Kriya for 30 days....which i just learnt abt today BTW

i think things will be good AGAIN....and my mind will find it distasteful/bland/or just wont think abt it...like the way it was when i was 7...lol....im 26 dude...still in the mess...even after pesh....pathetic isnt it

one of my close singhs told me this once and he judged me quite right. he was wicked BTW

KALI ANDAR NANAKA JINNA DA AVTAAR

(you can do 2 meaning easily;

one abt Guru Nanak Sahib coming in this dark age,

the other about 'Jins/ghosts' like me born in this age....which is why its called Kala yug..the dark age)

BUT U KNOW

i frikin cant wait get out of this mess...and live a life of freedom...as i was instinctively designed to do