Not The Sikhi I Knew

humkire

Only five jee,

Forgive me, but I'm only a simple person and i was not reading your post as a joke or sarcasm. Took it seriously at face value and have tried to answer you straight as i can, from exactly what it means. And sorry , i am not a teacher or in any teaching mood, just a plain boring long -winded person who loves you more than i wanna love myself-and thats facts. Just like to listen more and sometimes hesitantly talk.

There is no conversion in Sikhism i.e from one state to another. You do not convert to a white skin if u move to UK , and you do not convert into a woman when you marry a woman. Sikhism is about THE GREATEST LOVE STORY EVER TOLD, Sikhism is about the greatest TALE OF ROMANCE in all of creation . The greatest LOVER OF THE UNIVERSE , SHREE GURU GOBIND SINGH stands before you , care-less who you are. You either somehow recognise that and fall in love or you dont, matter over!

pjs guru pyareo ,

apah pardarshi jah pargramee banh keh ki lena heh veerjee. apah ta eh-hee mangdeh ha keh rukhi missi khah keh , thora thora saun valeh bnieh , ateh utheh rheieh, jitheh rakh keh satgur jee bohoth khush hovan -jiveh vee ohna nu phaunda heh. veerjee bas eh-hee ek mang hai keh satgur di khushi hee sade vaste sabh kuch heh -hor apah es duniya toh kee lehna hai . satgur dee merzee hee sadeh vasteh sabh kich hai, ohna di merzi ateh khushee b-geroh hor kiseh vee cheej da chah nhee heh. sada ek dusre nal piar dino-din vade, es toh hor ki vdee cheej hai jee hehe. apah ek dujeh nu ghot jphiah pa ke milieh bas eh hi sada swarag heh , khalsa-i-pyaar!!!!!! bas sangat de joreah dee sewa vich hee, saree ruhanee pargramee ateh pardristpuna shamal heh . VAH!!! Wheguru kitheh heh ? eh sanu nehi pura petah , hahaha par bas sadeh vasteh tah , waheguru tuhadeh sareah de piareh piareh saroop andar hee darshan deh reha heh, sadeh vasteh tah-- eh vee btherah heh!!!! es-deh naal hee sadeh hirdeh ateh aahsuu panee nal bhar jandeh haan!!! ateh j-baan ruki beh-thee heh, bolen jogeh na rheh, akhiya seerph joh tuhadeh andar guru behta hah , us nu tak tak keh shermindiah ho rh-ee-ah han, keoh keh guru sada khub surat ashikh heh na jee!!!!!! omgggggggggggggggg !!!!!!!!

hey Bloom join this party!!!! hahaha . its rocking hot in here even better than glastonbury fes !!!! hahaha.

Your wish is as ever Guru Gobind Singh's desire , hahaha , so u're well well pukka sorted . What more does HE love but beautiful beautiful sweet hot desires 4 chardikela twirling n twirling within our souls, then gathering force, going faster n faster n faster n faster, then swoooooooooooosh they blast off like a laser and ouchhhhh land at Guru's FEET, and wot does Gurujee do then .... ummm pick em up, kiss em, look at you and wink and say ..Bloom yo , u're sorted hahahahaha . and remember we luv ya , no cursing n dissing of no one !!!!!

LOL!! Chardi Kala Ji!!! (I Edited My Post; In Case My Enemies Saw It and Used it For Their Ammunition!! LOL!!! But Promise!!! No Cursing N' Dissing On This Thread!! LOL!! Love Y'All!!!!

Sometimes Bloom goes BOOM!!

But Desires To Be IN Panths' Hand; A Broom!!!

Sometimes The Broom Goes WACK!!! happy.gif

Chardi Kala!!!!

But The Broom Goes WACK,

Because The Enemies ATTACK,

From Inside and Outside, They ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK,

Love For Khalsa; They Don't Got THAT,

Got To Put Them on The Right TRACK,

They ATTACK Khalsa, Then They Best Watch Their BACK,

Are You Okay With That?

Khalsa Is Love, I Know That,

But Sometimes, Swords Need To Come Out To Defend Their ATTACK,

They Cause A Lot of Damage, They Talk A Lot of SMACK,

Haaawww, I Said I Wont Cuss N' Diss; But I am Doing That!! sad.gif

Please Do Ardas For Me Again, So I Come Back on The Chardi Kala Track!!! smile.gif

Why Am I Trying To Rhyme? Why Am I Doing That?!? smile.gif

Khalsa is Love, Khalsa is Prem,

Love For Khalsa, Also Shows On the Khalsa Lions' Mane.

Feeding the Hungry, And Sheltering the Poor,

This the Olden' Khalsa Way, We Forgotten for Sure.

Khalsa is Rich, Though S/He Might be Poor,

The Secret To This, Is a Khalsa Allure.

Seeing God in All, and All in God,

Inspiring Them to Gurus' Feet, By Khalsa Exalted Words, Deeds and Thought.

The World Will Come to The Gurus' Path, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji, The World Will Seek.

The Khalsa Should Be Gracious and Kind,

Though Singhs and Kaurs, They Must be Meek.

But, If Attacked; They Growl Like Wolves, And Show Their Teeth!!

But, Gracious Lions!!! Of Khalsa, I Speak.

Gentle and Kind, And Words Oh So Sweet,

True Khalsa are Diamonds, A Destination I Will Too Reach!

Inspiring Even Enemies, To Become Saints,

This The Guru Did, The Khalsa History Proclaims!

Inspiration From the Guru, Oh This We Must Seek,

Even in War, Oh The Guru is So Ever Sweet!

Some People Rhyme, and Some Share Words of Wisdom Great,

I Understand The Message, We Should Love; Not Hate!

Even During War; The Conduct of Khalsa; is Exalted and Great!

Pray For Me to Fill Myself With Love For Khalsa; So I Can Extinguish The Enemies' Hate!

And The Enemies Need To Watch Out!

Cuz' Khalsa Attacks Back Like Ferocious Lions; Faster Than a Cheetas' Gait!!

But Yet in Thier Heart, They Remain in Chardi Kala!! Even While They Destroy Their Hate!!

I Hope One Can Sense The Love, Even in This. smile.gif

Sorry if I hi-jacked the Thread; But Please Continue From Where The Thread was Going. I hope More Inspirational Threads Come on The Forums. While Others Are Attacking Sikhi, and Others are Fighting Back with Conviction, We Need Inspirational Threads To Increase As Well at the Same Time. Multi-Tasking!! LOL!! On Some Threads Fighting Enemies!! On Other Threads Inspiring Sikhi!! On Other Threads Having Fun!! But Everything Should be Aimed At Increasing Love for Sikhi. Fighting Enemies and Increasing Khalsa Prem at The Same Time. We Need More Posters to Continue Posting Love Filled Posts. (Bloom Might Be Going BOOM Sometimes!! LOL!! So We Need Those Posters To Write on Love!!) Benti to All Posters. Write on Sikhi Prem Topics; Even if Posters on Other Threads are Clashing!!! And I Apologize to Readers if my Clashing Style is...Hmmm...wink.gif ...But The War Out There, Is Not a Mickey Mouse Game.

Chardi Kala!!! (But Khalsa Jees, Please Keep Posting Love Filled Posts and Threads. Much Needed.)

Dear Humkire Veerji,

Thanks for posting your views. Please do not get distracted by some distracting comments here. Stay focused. Sometimes we get entangled in distracting comments people make.

now to put my 2 cents in. The way I think is that if we remember, wholeheartedly just few lines from Rehraas sahib all the time, then we won't be doing what we today.

But we have problem of forgetting.

This Shabad is by Guru Arjan Dev Ji in So Purakh on Pannaa 12

Awsw mhlw 5 ]aasaa mehalaa 5 ||Aasaa, Fifth Mehla:5

BeI prwpiq mwnuK dyhurIAw ]bhee paraapath maanukh dhaehureeaa ||This human body has been given to you.

goibMd imlx kI ieh qyrI brIAw ]gobi(n)dh milan kee eih thaeree bareeaa ||This is your chance to meet the Lord of the Universe.

Avir kwj qyrY ikqY n kwm ]avar kaaj thaerai kithai n kaam ||Nothing else will work.

imlu swDsMgiq Bju kyvl nwm ]1]mil saadhhasa(n)gath bhaj kaeval naam ||1||Join the Saadh Sangat, the Company of the Holy; vibrate and meditate on the Jewel of the Naam. ||1||

srMjwim lwgu Bvjl qrn kY ]sara(n)jaam laag bhavajal tharan kai ||Make every effort to cross over this terrifying world-ocean.

jnmu ibRQw jwq rMig mwieAw kY ]1] rhwau ]janam brithhaa jaath ra(n)g maaeiaa kai ||1|| rehaao ||You are squandering this life uselessly in the love of Maya. ||1||Pause||

And sorry about copy pasting. But I have no wisdom of my own. I can just speak from the wisdom of what Guru jee tells me to.

And in reverse, what we humans do is very well said in Asa dee vaar

This Shabad is by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Raag Aasaa on Pannaa 466

slok mÚ 1 ]salok ma 1 ||Salok, First Mehla:

hau ivic AwieAw hau ivic gieAw ]ho vich aaeiaa ho vich gaeiaa ||In ego they come, and in ego they go.

hau ivic jMimAw hau ivic muAw ]ho vich ja(n)miaa ho vich muaa ||In ego they are born, and in ego they die.

hau ivic idqw hau ivic lieAw ]ho vich dhithaa ho vich laeiaa ||In ego they give, and in ego they take.

hau ivic KitAw hau ivic gieAw ]ho vich khattiaa ho vich gaeiaa ||In ego they earn, and in ego they lose.

hau ivic sicAwru kUiVAwru ]ho vich sachiaar koorriaar ||In ego they become truthful or false.

hau ivic pwp puMn vIcwru ]ho vich paap pu(n)n veechaar ||In ego they reflect on virtue and sin.

hau ivic nrik surig Avqwru ]ho vich narak surag avathaar ||In ego they go to heaven or hell.

hau ivic hsY hau ivic rovY ]ho vich hasai ho vich rovai ||In ego they laugh, and in ego they weep.

hau ivic BrIAY hau ivic DovY ]ho vich bhareeai ho vich dhhovai ||In ego they become dirty, and in ego they are washed clean.

hau ivic jwqI ijnsI KovY ]ho vich jaathee jinasee khovai ||In ego they lose social status and class.

hau ivic mUrKu hau ivic isAwxw ]ho vich moorakh ho vich siaanaa ||In ego they are ignorant, and in ego they are wise.

moK mukiq kI swr n jwxw ]mokh mukath kee saar n jaanaa ||They do not know the value of salvation and liberation.

hau ivic mwieAw hau ivic CwieAw ]ho vich maaeiaa ho vich shhaaeiaa ||In ego they love Maya, and in ego they are kept in darkness by it.

haumY kir kir jMq aupwieAw ]houmai kar kar ja(n)th oupaaeiaa ||Living in ego, mortal beings are created.

haumY bUJY qw dru sUJY ]houmai boojhai thaa dhar soojhai ||When one understands ego, then the Lord's gate is known.

igAwn ivhUxw kiQ kiQ lUJY ]giaan vihoonaa kathh kathh loojhai ||Without spiritual wisdom, they babble and argue.

nwnk hukmI ilKIAY lyKu ]naanak hukamee likheeai laekh ||O Nanak, by the Lord's Command, destiny is recorded.

jyhw vyKih qyhw vyKu ]1]jaehaa vaekhehi thaehaa vaekh ||1||As the Lord sees us, so are we seen. ||1||

And us humans are the only ones who don't recognize the hukam of Guru jee, rest of the creations of the creator go according to the order of the Vaheguru, which is again said in Asa Kee Vaar.

This Shabad is by Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Raag Aasaa on Pannaa 464

slok mÚ 1 ]salok ma 1 ||Salok, First Mehla:

BY ivic pvxu vhY sdvwau ]bhai vich pavan vehai sadhavaao ||In the Fear of God, the wind and breezes ever blow.

BY ivic clih lK drIAwau ]bhai vich chalehi lakh dhareeaao ||In the Fear of God, thousands of rivers flow.

BY ivic Agin kFY vygwir ]bhai vich agan kadtai vaegaar ||In the Fear of God, fire is forced to labor.

BY ivic DrqI dbI Bwir ]bhai vich dhharathee dhabee bhaar ||In the Fear of God, the earth is crushed under its burden.

BY ivic ieMdu iPrY isr Bwir ]bhai vich ei(n)dh firai sir bhaar ||In the Fear of God, the clouds move across the sky.

BY ivic rwjw Drm duAwru ]bhai vich raajaa dhharam dhuaar ||In the Fear of God, the Righteous Judge of Dharma stands at His Door.

BY ivic sUrju BY ivic cMdu ]bhai vich sooraj bhai vich cha(n)dh ||In the Fear of God, the sun shines, and in the Fear of God, the moon reflects.

koh kroVI clq n AMqu ]koh karorree chalath n a(n)th ||They travel millions of miles, endlessly.

BY ivic isD buD sur nwQ ]bhai vich sidhh budhh sur naathh ||In the Fear of God, the Siddhas exist, as do the Buddhas, the demi-gods and Yogis.

BY ivic Awfwxy Awkws ]bhai vich aaddaanae aakaas ||In the Fear of God, the Akaashic ethers are stretched across the sky.

BY ivic joD mhwbl sUr ]bhai vich jodhh mehaabal soor ||In the Fear of God, the warriors and the most powerful heroes exist.

BY ivic Awvih jwvih pUr ]bhai vich aavehi jaavehi poor ||In the Fear of God, multitudes come and go.

sgilAw Bau iliKAw isir lyKu ]sagaliaa bho likhiaa sir laekh ||God has inscribed the Inscription of His Fear upon the heads of all.

nwnk inrBau inrMkwru scu eyku ]1]naanak nirabho nira(n)kaar sach eaek ||1||O Nanak, the Fearless Lord, the Formless Lord, the True Lord, is One. ||1||