Khalistan

soorma18

46 members have voted

1. 1. If Khalistan was given to sikhs,would you move there?

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFeath

ye we all move to Khalastan but we wouldnt move to india hmmmmmmmmmmmmm how we gonna get khalistan when we 1000s of miles away how we gonna luk after our bros n sis when we 1000s miles away ever yr we shout KHALASTAN ZINABAD in london than we get on with our 9-5s and forget

Lets get Iktha bak in the panth before we get Khalsatan coz if we do get it and theres no Ikhta we will be killing one another for control

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFeath

If Punjab gained independence from India and became Khalistan will there be another sikh holocaust? What will be fate of Sikhs outside Punjab? Will it be another Pakistan/India style partition where one million lives were lost? Sikhs will be asked to give up their Sardari if they wish to retain their property outside of Punjab. Sikhs will have to adopt Hinduism if they want to stay in" Hindustan". Will there be enough work , land , economic opportunities for all the Sikhs who will be forced to leave India?

I am an Amritdhari Sikh and I am going to say something that may offend some people , so I apologise in advance.

As Sikhs we can't even run a Gurdwara committee together let alone a country. I am not criticising any commitee member , I am criticising myself for not being able to accept all the terms and condtions of a particular committee.

The non-Punjabi Sikhs in India are content in living in India. They are a prosperous community. There is good social cohesion between themselves and other communities. They are outside Punjab since Punjab cannot accommodate all ecomomic opportunities.

With regards to injustices being done to Sikhs in Punjab/India I feel they will always exist. Indians wanted to get rid of the British Raj. Did injustice/corruption/holocausts cease after indepence from British?

The actions of NRI Sikhs in the west have a direct bearing on the Sikhs in India. When sweets were distributed and champagne was being consumed by Sardars in the UK after Indra's death , this was one of the points highlighted for the Sikh massacre.

Before this post errupts into a massive nasty fight I humbly touch the feet of all the Sangat here and ask for forgiveness but I still want to say that anyone in favour of partition should live in Punjab/India amongst the ordinary people and get a feel of the suffering they will have to go through.

Guest PunjabSingh

If Punjab gained independence from India and became Khalistan will there be another sikh holocaust? What will be fate of Sikhs outside Punjab? Will it be another Pakistan/India style partition where one million lives were lost? Sikhs will be asked to give up their Sardari if they wish to retain their property outside of Punjab. Sikhs will have to adopt Hinduism if they want to stay in" Hindustan". Will there be enough work , land , economic opportunities for all the Sikhs who will be forced to leave India?

I am an Amritdhari Sikh and I am going to say something that may offend some people , so I apologise in advance.

As Sikhs we can't even run a Gurdwara committee together let alone a country. I am not criticising any commitee member , I am criticising myself for not being able to accept all the terms and condtions of a particular committee.

The non-Punjabi Sikhs in India are content in living in India. They are a prosperous community. There is good social cohesion between themselves and other communities. They are outside Punjab since Punjab cannot accommodate all ecomomic opportunities.

With regards to injustices being done to Sikhs in Punjab/India I feel they will always exist. Indians wanted to get rid of the British Raj. Did injustice/corruption/holocausts cease after indepence from British?

The actions of NRI Sikhs in the west have a direct bearing on the Sikhs in India. When sweets were distributed and champagne was being consumed by Sardars in the UK after Indra's death , this was one of the points highlighted for the Sikh massacre.

Before this post errupts into a massive nasty fight I humbly touch the feet of all the Sangat here and ask for forgiveness but I still want to say that anyone in favour of partition should live in Punjab/India amongst the ordinary people and get a feel of the suffering they will have to go through.

It seems you are one of those who is afraid of the word "Khalistan" or have some misconceptions of Khalistan.

Had Pakistan or India thought like you they would have been slaves under England even today.

All your questions are answered in the following interviews with Mr Maan.Go to the following page and then to "Sikh maslay daa hal Khalistan" ,then download and watch all the 4 videos :

http://akalidalamrit...PartyVideos.asp

Mr Maan dee soch aam Sikhaan naalo 20 saal agay hai.He's a gold medalist in History and stood 4th in All India IPS exam.Some people may be still laughing at Mr Maan's support of Khalistan but they should watch the above interviews to clear their doubts.

These days states don't get independence by large scale violence as it happened in 1947.He gives example of Kosovo which is a landlocked country carved out from Yugoslavia just recently and is a "no fly zone" .Remember if Punjab remains as it is and India Pak go to a nuclear war Sikhs will be finished and will suffer the most in Punjab.If it is declared a "No fly zone" no bomber aircraft will be able to fly over Khalistan.

Then he gives example of Israel while referring to Sikh NRIs.Most of the jews live outside Israel particularly in USA than in Israel itself but whenever any jew wants he can reach Israel,pick up the gun and fight for his country Israel.

Every Sikh should know that we are slaves in Punjab and India and then should think about how to remove this slavery.We should not feel shy or afraid of mentioning "Khalistan" .Even Supreme court of India has said that it is not a crime to use the word "Khalistan" .

SAD Amritsar(Mann) and SAD Amritsar(Panch pradhani) are the future of Khalistan.

SAD Amritsar(Panch pradhani) consists of former jhujharoos who took part in the armed struggle where as SAD Amritsar(Mann) believes in achieving Khalistan but not in the kharkoo way.

We must remember that even during India's independence there were 2 groups : extremists and moderates.In Khalistan struggle none of the above is moderate but SAD Amritsar(Mann) is relatively moderate.

As Sikhs we can't even run a Gurdwara committee together let alone a country

Thats irrelevent. I mean, the British can't run trains in fall because the wrong type of leaves fall on the tracks....can't run tains in winter because of the wrong type of snow....their guns won't work in the Iraqi desert because of the wronng type of sand.....their helicopters won't fly in the Iraqi summer heat because its the wrong type of heat.....their new showpiece bridges have to be closed 30 mins after opening because they're wobbly. And yet....they can run three quarters of the entire world. Self determination is a basic human right.

Guest PunjabSingh

Watch these sites daily and you'll know where we are heading in Punjab so far as Khalistan is concerned :

http://www.sikhsiyasat.com/

http://www.punjabnewsnetwork.com/

http://www.akalidalamritsar.net/

http://www.sadamritsar.com/

Dont believe in Indian media as it totally ignores any news relating to self determination of the Sikhs