Guru Nindak Ragi Darshan Singh Is Excommunicated

GPS

I know many may find what he has done unforgiveable but just out of interest, what would be the procedure if he wanted to reinstate himself in to the Panth. Is it as simple as asking forgiveness for what he has done and appearing before the Akal Takht?

Easy , all darshan singh would have to do is show his vote for Badal & Co, I am sure he will be reinstated very quick.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy , all darshan singh would have to do is show his vote for Badal & Co, I am sure he will be reinstated very quick.

Badal is not the issue here. All he has to do is to take his Bukwas back.This bukwas he is doing against Guru gobind Singh ji, his bani and sikh institutions.

His blind followers have disowned our Gurus and made a guru nindak a new guru.Shame on such heretics..

Any sympathy for an excommunicated heretic is a violation of akal takaht edict. We need to understand that.

Darshan Ragi believe hes God and his blind followers are his slaves. Darshan Ragi say jump these fools jump.

Darshan Ragi has been excommunicated and anyone that follows him is going to get the same treat as him. He is the enemy of the Khalsa Panth, no if, and, buts.

Each city should get a group of Singhs to enforce the Hukamnama. He shows up and try's to speak at any Gurdwara or any Panthic place, make sure he is dealt with full force.

Is there any proof that Badal has any influence over the 5 Jathedars? Would be good to see real evidence. Also, don't forget that 2 of the Jathedars are from outside Punjab, so would they be influenced by Punjab politics?

What about the Sangat all over the world who wanted him ex-communicated? Are they under Bada's influence too?

Darshan Ragi believe hes God and his blind followers are his slaves. Darshan Ragi say jump these fools jump.

Darshan Ragi has been excommunicated and anyone that follows him is going to get the same treat as him. He is the enemy of the Khalsa Panth, no if, and, buts.

Each city should get a group of Singhs to enforce the Hukamnama. He shows up and try's to speak at any Gurdwara or any Panthic place, make sure he is dealt with full force.

There is a radio show host fake professor dhaliwal in vancouver area. Some singhs want to blunt the propaganda he is doing on Radio shere punjab.

They plan to let sangat know about reality of Dasam Granth sahib by slide shows.

Is there any youth group in that area who want to involve in this seva.

they are all agents a - z all jathedars apart from Nandhgarh are agents - Dhumma and Co - Agents - Darshan Ragi - n co Agents Congress

All agents of either BJP/RSS/BADAL ie: Dhumma,Jathedars and Co or Congress ie Ragi/Sarna

All need to be cleaned out of the Panth

they are all agents a - z all jathedars apart from Nandhgarh are agents - Dhumma and Co - Agents - Darshan Ragi - n co Agents Congress

All agents of either BJP/RSS/BADAL ie: Dhumma,Jathedars and Co or Congress ie Ragi/Sarna

The topic is not of being agents of this and that.

The topic is Guru Nindak Ragi darshan was propagating against Sahib Guru Gobind Singh ji and his bani. he surpassed all limits of decency and spoke derogatory of Guru sahib.

He is punished for that.He is punished rightly.We are thankful to akal takhat sahib having taken action against this masand.

So do not bring in non issues in the thread. Any cursing of akal takhat jathedar on this issue is like playing enemy's card.Let us refrain from that.

Fateh parwaan karro jiyo,

What surprises me is the change in Prof. Darshan Singh. During the black days in Punjab his home Kirtan Villa in Zirakhpur was an Open House for all. He did Kirtan and Katha and bravely took on the Govenrment on its wrong policies.

I recall in Mumbai he did Kirtan and explained Ik Onkar and someone from the Sangath took off his gold chain and placed it as a bheta.

I think slowly Professor Sahib got sucked into politics and from a Gyani he became a Neta. Though I do understand his demanding that Dasam Granth not be given the same status as Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, but I think he's out of depth to demand rejection of Dasam Granth.

Guru Rakha

Fateh parwaan karro jiyo,

What surprises me is the change in Prof. Darshan Singh. During the black days in Punjab his home Kirtan Villa in Zirakhpur was an Open House for all. He did Kirtan and Katha and bravely took on the Govenrment on its wrong policies.

I recall in Mumbai he did Kirtan and explained Ik Onkar and someone from the Sangath took off his gold chain and placed it as a bheta.

I think slowly Professor Sahib got sucked into politics and from a Gyani he became a Neta. Though I do understand his demanding that Dasam Granth not be given the same status as Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, but I think he's out of depth to demand rejection of Dasam Granth.

Guru Rakha

Bhai sahib ji

Darshan singh is a kirtnaiya. Sikh rehat maryada says that a keertaniya should not do katha during keertan.

darshan singh was using keertan as smoke screen for propagating against Dasam bani for the last three years. He was singing this bani all his life.75 percent of his recordings were from this bani. One can understand why a sudden change.

In my understanding he had become a pawn in the hands of anti sikh forces who want to finish Dasam granth. Dasam Granth is the main source of bir rass for khalsa.dasam Granth condemns Brahminism in very strong language. That is the reason it is under attack.

People do change with time for their own motives and Darshan singh is one of them. It is good he is out. there are many others whose main agenda is to propagate against Amrit sanchar and khalsa concept.They need to be tackled as well.