Videos Of Dasam Granth Debate At Toronto

GPS

gps - ur right, it is the same voice! On the show he just didnt want to talk about it, even in the audio u provided, u can just hear him saying, 'lets not go there'. He seems to be tryin go to keep the peace. But as a nihang singh, you'd hope and expect a stronger stance. Maybe he's just trying to stop arguments getting worse? who knows.

Not so sure that he's a real Nihang - like you say something doesn't seem right......

I heard this nihang singh is a decendant of akali phoola singh?

Tapoban gursikhs represent true views of AKJ. Just because some in the akj uk have doubt over other parts of dasam granth (never amrit sanchar baniyaa), due to lack of knowledge and never hearing much about these banis before, it doesnt give ppl the right to label thm guru nindaks and give out abuse. Just refer them to these videos and their doubts should be removed. These tapoban singhs not only have strong naam and bani abhiyaas, they have the gyaan aswell, this should remove doubts.

back to nihang - Ive never seen this nihung before but i was amazed by his vichaar, i have not see someone truly living humility and mitha bolee like him for a while now. of course he believes in dasam bani, hes a nihang. if anyone listened carefully he was makin a point that there is no point arguing over these points, because ppl have made their minds up and those empty on the inside keep arguing and getting angry at each other. the presenter was constantly rude at nihang pyara singh, but he remained calm and didnt even get annoyed. the nihang was making good points at how the indian gov are dropping bombs into the panth and making us argue and split, we are not recognising it. when someone is mitaa, the other gets more angry (like the presenter) it was quite funny, nihang singh was saying how we quote bani but do not understand it and are empty on the inside, then the presenter started insulting the nihang with bani quotes saying he should speak up against these anti dasam granth ppl. the nihang didnt even take offence and laughed. other times nihang singh seemed abit upset with the rude comments but kept sweet and humble. in this kaljug the true sikhs who live bani will be slandered and looked down upon because it is abnormal to see such a person. nowadays we see a true khalsa only as someone who is a good talker, firm and has a leaders personality.

he also said become sant first then siphai, he seems to understand sikhi very well, especially when nihangs are more in touch with thier sapahi side.

another thing i noticed the nihang singh commented how theres no need for the fone calls or that they are not adding anything benefial to the talk, then presenter gave another rude reply, then what happned? the bachan of this nihang singh somehow manifested into reality. every fone call after was either non responsive, silent or someone just kept saying hello hello hello. guru keeps the honour of his humble gursikhs. hankaari ppl like us who love to argue over jathebadniya etc have alot to learn from this nihang.

i have not heard of this nihang before, just that he is a decendant of akaali phoola singh? someone pls provide more info on him.

Hello guys, I just finished watching the full debate.

Here are few unbias observations:

- I really wish debate was bit more controlled by moderator, statements that invoke personal attacks by sukhbir singh was uncalled for. Similiarly, bold statement by jeonvala calling sri dasam granth - kanjar kavita should be condemned on all levels. Ultimately, as far as this veechar goes in terms of keeping civil and gursikh freindly tone, this debate has failed to provide that at times they were highly emotionally carried away especially at the last bit of the video- going back and forth with unproven accusations. Singhs who were involved in this discussion should take inspiration from classic calm veechar discussion kulbir singh (tapoban) had with inderjit ghagga in future.

- We cannot claim this discussion as ultimate dasam granth vichar. But this discussion is most welcoming as next time one wants to debate sri dasam granth sahib from historical and methodology context, they can refer to this discussion as its already been discussed so debaters can move on. I think title of this debate should be - Sri Dasam granth discussion from historical and methodological context.

- Singhs from tapoban were highly knowledgeable with history of sri dasam granth sahib and various rehitnamas which totally debunked historical doubts propagated by jeonwala and his crews.

- Only way one can move forward on veechar of jaap sahib which was discussed is to first discuss the basics of nirgun and sargun of vahiguroo within in jaap sahib. Unfortunately, that was not discussed by tapoban singhs. If this would have happened, they would have cleared the doubts jeonwala and his party over jaap sahib.

- Its expected that jeonvala and his crews does not beleive in sri dasam granth sahib because they are highly influenced by bhausaria mindset but to see- singh from tapoban saying- sri dasam granth sahib is guru gobind singh ji bani but not *GURU* its disheartning as they failed to realize the tat gyan- behind jaap sahib, akaal ustat, chaaupi sahib in sri dasam granth sahib is same in sri guru granth sahib and from the same nanak jot. But they are in right direction just need little bit research.

- Both parties were not familiar with languages which sri dasam granth ji is written in, which makes this veechar on vikhiyan or vikyaran sri dasam granth sahib compositions difficult. I also wanted to point out, some of arths from sri dasam granth(exception of treh charitar) tapoban singhs shared are debatable as there are significant difference of opnions within sikh jathas and samparda's who beleive in sri dasam granth.

I ll add more observation as i will re-watch this debate.

At the end, I just wanted to say this veechar was much needed but its just tip of an iceberg, as i would just say- one pakh(historical and methodlogy) context of sri dasam granth is discussed. I cannot wait for the day, where debate over sri dasam granth sahib are much controlled by moderators where each composition of sri dasam granth is discussed one by one regardless of how long it takes to ensure there is no off-topics- discussing anything and everything. I would even dedicate discussion on sri dasam granth for whole month or two. Discussion on sri dasam granth cannot be wrapped by 2 hr live talk show. There should be smagaam on this which should last months and privately recorded this will ensure we are actually debating contents of sri dasam granth sahib as opposed to unfortunate krodh bubble being brusted at the end.

What debate one will have with a person who says that Jaap sahib is from Hindu puranas.When asked to show he failed to show anything.

What debate one will have with a person who does not acknowledge banis of amrit sanchar.

Jeonwal said in the debate that if Dasam granth is by tenth master why there is no amrit sanchar mentioned in that.That shows he has not read dasam granth. Otherwise he should have known dates of its writing.

Jeonwala is doing false propaganda against dasam bani.It is justified to use such language to unmask propagandists who have no respect for bani.

The 'Nihung' on Sikhchannel yesterday was called Pyara Singh. He claimed that the decision to excommunicate Ragi Darshan was wrong and that Sri Akal Takhat Sahib is a slave and the Jathedars are puppets of RSS. Off-Air He even claimed that Charitopakyan was abit "dodgey". After the show the channel was daunted with calls from Panthic leaders from UK and Europe such as Sarpanch and Jagowale Singhs claiming that Pyara Singh is really Pyara Singh Ajnoha who has been associated with Panjwar and Dal Khalsa in the past and nowadays claims to be a Nihung Singh despite never doing sewa in a Dal.

The 'Nihung' on Sikhchannel yesterday was called Pyara Singh. He claimed that the decision to excommunicate Ragi Darshan was wrong and that Sri Akal Takhat Sahib is a slave and the Jathedars are puppets of RSS. Off-Air He even claimed that Charitopakyan was abit "dodgey". After the show the channel was daunted with calls from Panthic leaders from UK and Europe such as Sarpanch and Jagowale Singhs claiming that Pyara Singh is really Pyara Singh Ajnoha who has been associated with Panjwar and Dal Khalsa in the past and nowadays claims to be a Nihung Singh despite never doing sewa in a Dal.

This nihung is playing double role. They should not invite anyone who supports excommunicated Darshan ragi.Ragi is no more a sikh

In My Opinion,

Kala Afgana Atheist Anti-Khalsa Dharma Propagandist, Congress and Rss Agent Was Destroyed on Every Level.

The Congress and Rss Agent Probably Thought He Was Going to Be Successful in His Anti-Khalsa Propaganda Agenda and Then Go Out With His Heretic Team to Enjoy Their Favourite Treat of Fried Rats At Their Underground Secret Restaurant at Their 'Center'. The Poor Fools Just Had to Go Home with Their Tails Under Their Legs and Eat Their Rat Dinner at Home Instead of 'Celebrating'. LOL.

In My Opinion,

Kala Afgana Atheist Anti-Khalsa Dharma Propagandist, Congress and Rss Agent Was Destroyed on Every Level.

The Congress and Rss Agent Probably Thought He Was Going to Be Successful in His Anti-Khalsa Propaganda Agenda and Then Go Out With His Heretic Team to Enjoy Their Favourite Treat of Fried Rats At Their Underground Secret Restaurant at Their 'Center'. The Poor Fools Just Had to Go Home with Their Tails Under Their Legs and Eat Their Rat Dinner at Home Instead of 'Celebrating'. LOL.

Welcome 'back' Bloom smile.gif

Where have you left your Font?