EURO 2004

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's like two of my main teams out, Spain and Italy. What is it with Italy, talk about bad luck. They got 2 draws and 1 win and go out unbeaten with 5 points and under a cloud because of the allegations of a scandanavian fix. Last world cup they had decent goals disallowed and went out the same way.

Come on footy fans! Who would you have rather had in the quarterfinals? Spain and Italy or boring Denmark and Sweden?

That's like two of my main teams out, Spain and Italy. What is it with Italy, talk about bad luck. They got 2 draws and  1 win and go out unbeaten with 5 points and under a cloud because of the allegations of a scandanavian fix. Last world cup they had decent goals disallowed and went out the same way.

Come on footy fans! Who would you have rather had in the quarterfinals? Spain and Italy or boring Denmark and Sweden?

ohmy.gifohmy.gif :| :c:

JU CALL MY CONTRY BORING shhh.gif :cool:

well Italy is out :ye:May the best team win - or get in to the quarters :wub:

WOW! A Bibi that knows her football!  ^_^

ma moms well into the championship lol.. she even got 1 of those st. georges flags hanging from her car :wub:

i hope england or either of the scandinavians win it as they r the 3 teams with players from villa... club before country anyday :cool: yesterdays game was well funny tho - seeing the azzurri celebrating their last min goal but then realizin the other game had ended 2-2 lol

teams that are through to quarter finals...

england vs portugal

france vs greece

sweden vs netherlands

czech vs denmark

well ... rooney is superb.. he has the confidence in him and he's not afraid of trying his tricks and makin runs ... he;s a good player..

christiano ronaldo (portugal) is another good young lad who is good in cutting thru the defence with his superb skills :wub:

its battle of da young guns i guess (england vs portugal) ... tho i personally will want england to go thru :cool: