Khalsa Panth Challenged By Darshan Laals Chele

khanda123

the true khalsa panth has been challenged by darsho ragans chele that if theyve got balls they would stop kps gill from attending geneva as a human rights representative.

we have to act!

UN Human Rights Council event in Geneva was 1 March until 26 March. KPS Gill has not turned up so far and is unlikely to do so. So question NOT relevant.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove past the broadway Friday evening, there were police riot vans and cars all over the shop, bystanders watching Sikh youths barracking a Gurdwara, it was a pitiful site.

Whatever Prof Darshan Singh's views on the Dasam Granth, I honestly can't believe the Guru's would ever have allowed their Sikhs to intimidated a Gurdwara beacuse someone was about to start kirtan, if there is a historical presedence for this, I'd love to know.

With regards to Prof Darshan Singh's categorization as tankiya, having just returned from Punjab, I can honestly tell you one thing, there are a number of individuals which should be above him in the list people who should be excommunicated:

The before mentioned KPS Gill

Badals

The Gurdwara Pardhaans which threatened the widows of '84

The Gurdwara Pardhaans which gave Tytler a saropa

The Sikh doctors which advertise spend 50,000 on an ultra scan now, and save 25 lack later

The Sikh coppers which have rapped and murdered

The Sikh drug smuglers

The Sikh owners of moonshine shops

The Sikh human traffickers

It's a pretty long list as you can see, for me a 75 year old man doing kirtan, may warrant being on that list, or may not, but we need get a grip.

In Punjab, we have the highest rates or female feticide, alcolism, drug addiction, domestic violence, ecological pollution, suicides. In 1972 Punjab spent 27% of it's GNP on education, today it's 2%. Bengal has over 5,000 public libraries, Punjab has 6.

Now, is a 75 year old man's views on the Dasam Granth the biggest issue aflicting us, I think not.

Sall is providing one sided story here with an aim to defend Ragi Darshan.The fact is that said Gurudawara was barricaded by Gonnda brigade of Ragi Darshan singh.THey were the ones who started hitting peaceful sikhs with iron rods and other weapons.

Sikhs reacted in response to their attacks.Read below and see the faces of so called patit defenders of Ragi Darhsna lal

With thanks from Panthic http://www.panthic. org/articles/ 5228

Anti Panthic activities of Ragi's Agents abraod :-

Naastic-Brigade: Some of heretic Ragi supporters who were shouting obscenities to the Sangat

Notice, not a single one of them is 'sabat-surat'

The situation become tense and came to a boiling point when the hired hoodlums inside countered the Sangat with abusive insults and foul language and challenged them to come inside.............

The protesting Singhs accepted the challenge of the anti-Panthic hoodlums and quickly advanced towards the Gurdwara's front gates, and the rest of the Sangat also joined in from behind. By this time riot Police, with canine units, and reinforcement from other London boroughs had also arrived and tacitly situated themselves between the protesting Sangat and anti-Panthic hoodlums. The entire commercial block of the 'The Broadway' had now been shutdown for fear of violence. Reportedly small scuffles did break out and several objects were thrown back and forth causing some minor injuries to a handful of the protestors and some onlookers..............................................

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Hey Sall,

Sikhs Were Protesting Against CongRSS Who Are Out To Kill True Khalsa Dharma. CongRSS Have Internal Agents Who Are Out To Destroy Sri Amrit Sanchaar and Break People From True Khalsa Dharma That Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji. The Reason CongRSS Want To Destroy Khalsa Dharma Is The Same Reason They Attacked Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib In 1984 To Strike Fear In People From Becoming Khalsa. The Reason CongRSS Want To Attack Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji is Because They Do Not Want Khalsa To Be Have Bir Ras, Know of Political Strategies, Know of Trickeries, To Strongly Call Creations Such As Krishan, 'Keet', and So Much More. CongRSS Want To Attack Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Where Kharag Singh Defeats 'Their Beloved' In War. CongRSS Eliminated Hundreds of Thousands of AmritDhaaree Sikhs in 80's, 90's, And Now Are Out To Destroy The Source. They Will Never Succeed! True Khalsa Will Rise! True Khalsa Dharma Is Eternal!

You Cannot Understand The Love Gursikhs Have For Dasam Patshah Baanee, Because For That You Would Have To First Have Love For Guru and Khalsa Dharam Yourself. Promoting Nindya Of Baanee and Khalsa Dharma, Like You Are Supporting Your Beloved Snake Darshan Lal, Is Not Acceptable. Nindakhs Like You Can Go And Sleep In The Nest of CongRSS Where Maha Paapi Sarna and Darshan Lal Were Hatched.

You Mentioned Kp Gill. You Have No Clue That Kp Gill, Sarna and Darshan Lal Are On The Same Team.

You Tell Others To Leave Snake Darshan Lal Alone Because of His Old Age, Then You Want To Go Against Another Demon Including Parkash Badal Who Is Also An Old Snake? Age Does Not Matter! Snakes Are Snakes! Badals, Sarna, Darshan Lal Are All Demons and Will All Be Destroyed!

Your Beloved Darshan Lal Who Under The Protection of Sarna and CongRSS Are The Ones Who Have Killed The Movements and Made Sure The Killers of CongRSS Are Scott Free! DSGMC Is CongRSS Supported and Fueled! Badals Are Also Mega Mega Dhusts! SGPC and DSGMC Must Come Under Control of True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs!

All The Human Right Violations That Corrupt People Are Doing Must Be Addressed. Darshan Lal Is A Separate Issue! You Are Protecting Darshan Lal! Tells A Lot About You! You Khalsa Dharma Dhust!

You Mentioned The Old Senile Fools' Darshan Lal Ages, So Why Did You Not Mention Demon Parkash Badals Age? You Love Parkash Badal Too?

You Mentioned Darshan Lal Is Doing Keertan?!?! He Is NOT Doing Keertan! He Is a CongRSS Agent Out To Spew Venom and To Confuse Minds So People Are Not Inspired To Become True Khalsa Which Includes Sri Dasam Patshah Bani and A Lot More! Go And Kiss The Pictures of Indira Ghandi and Darshan Lal You Keep On Top Your Bed.

Darshan Lal Is An Agent of CongRSS Who Is Sent From Here To There To Work To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma! He Is An Enemy From Within! He Is Sarnas' and CongRSS Dog! And You Seem To Be Darshan Lal's Lap Dog!

Anyone Attacking Khalsa Dharma Is An Enemy! CongRSS with Sarna are Trying To Get Control of Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib From Where They Wish To Give CongRSS Dictates with Long Term Plans To Destroy Khalsa Dharma! True Khalsa Dharma Is Eternal! Badals Are Demons! Sarna, CongRSS and Their Rabid Dog Darshan Lal Are Demons! You Are A Demon Lover!

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhats Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat Dhan!!!!!

True Khalsa Will Rise!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurmat!!!!! Dhan Dhan Guru!!!!! SatNaam!!!!! Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan!!!!! Guru Sahib Ang Sang!!!!! True Khalsa Will Rise!!!!!

The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bD9dlQuGFA

Sall ji

You are referring to KPS Gill reeatedly here. You should know that KPS Gill was invitee at wedding of Sarna/s son at Delhi.It was ragi darshan who shared stage with KPS Gill. You need to curse him for this and not sikhs in general.

You seem to be on a propaganda blitz for Ragi drashan in a subtle way.Before that see backyard of Ragi and his supporters Delhi committee.

Who is supporting congress and its ex goons like Sajjan Kumar and jagdish tytler. None else other than promoter of Ragi Drashan Mr Sarna.So it is Ragi darshan who is supporting anti sikh elements.

Dasam granth issue is a religious issue.Ragi condemned bani of our fatehr and he got excommunicated.It seems that it is excommunication that is causing pain to you and not Miri piri Gurudwara incident.

An akirtghan and traitor Ragi has been awarded the right punishment for uttering nonsense against our Guru sahib.This is the foremost issue and he has been awarded punishment for that.Other issues are minor in front of blasphemy of this traitor ragi who ate from panth all his life and then stabbed panth in the back.

Such dogs deserve what they got.

DOWN DOWN WITH AKIRTGHAN RAGI DARSHAN

Guys slow down, I won't be posting about this anymore, rest assured I am sure the admins must be aware of the most recent registeress are really great in the way they approach things. If u read my posts slowly and other previous posts from my profile history , I have never been on the side of Darshan singh at all, your young minds has got itself in the twist here. All I am saying that there are bigger challanges than an old borha like Darshan Singh.If we're not mature enough to realize and seek them then I see myself wasting time posting here. I don't post often, only at critical times, I will go dormant again as it should hopefully stop the slandering. I must also apologize for waking up to this forum too and causing grief to the admins.

Thanks to all those for all the slander given, I hope may Guru sahib bless you with even more kirpa and wisdom and maturity, you'll know what i mean when u come back to this forum in about 10 years.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Sall,

If You Do Not Consider Those Attacking Khalsa Dharma A Big Deal, Then There Is NO HOPE For You. Funny How You Found It Critical To Come and Show Your Support For Rabid Dog Darshan Lal. You Need Guru Sahibs Kirpa To Wake Up On The Attacks on Khalsa Dharma By Heretics Such As CongRSS Darshan Lal.

Peace.

May Guru Sahib Do Kirpa On True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs! May Guru Sahib Do Kirpa On You and Make You A True Khalsa Dharma Aashikh As Well!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the Whole World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH, DHAN!!!!!

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

No Problem Sall. Don't Love Me. Love True Khalsa Dharma and Repeat

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the Whole World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH, DHAN!!!!!