Khalsa Panth Challenged By Darshan Laals Chele

khanda123

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sal ji

Ragi darshan has kirtan recordings that have 85 percent dasam bani.All his life he sang dasam bani and now he is condemning it.That too at the age of 70 years.

Can there be a bigger crime than this.For a sikh who understands religion there is no bigger crime than this.He is shredding sikh religion apart.What jathedars would do .Simply watch this drama being enacted

by a traitor at the behest of anti sikh forces? That would have been a great folly.

They acted too late.They should have expelled him long time back.No follower condemns core principles of its religion.They have acted late but acted right.

You first decide what is your point of view.In otehr words what you want to say because you are posting contradictory messages. Also keep in mind sponsorship of congress agent sarna to ragi.Since one is agent of

congress and its minions like Tytler, sajjan kumar, Gill the other is also an agent.No sikh worth its salt will ever associate with such traitors.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

See The Thing Is Sall, Your Attempt At Making Yourself Look All 'Loving' As A Political Strategy Involving 'Emotional Blackmail'. Darshan Lal Is An Expert At it but Wont Work On Me.

Peace.

Admin Note: Post edited. Please use Mature language. No personal Attacks allowed.

Those who are ignorant about activities of Darshan propmoter sarna should see satte of delhi gurdwaras.

http://www.proudkhalsanetwork.com/beadbi-at-rakabganj-sahib/

BEADBI AT RAKABGANJ SAHIB

A sikh of Guru Recite a shabad everyday at Gurudwara sahib praising a true Guru Jugo Jug At Sri Guru Granth sahib ji is :

ਜਿਥੈ ਜਾਇ ਬਹੈ ਮੇਰਾ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਸੋ ਥਾਨੁ ਸੁਹਾਵਾ ਰਾਮ ਰਾਜੇ ॥

ਗੁਰਸਿਖਂੀ ਸੋ ਥਾਨੁ ਭਾਲਿਆ ਲੈ ਧੂਰਿ ਮੁਖਿ ਲਾਵਾ ॥

Wherever my True Guru goes and sits, that place is beautiful, O Lord King.

The Guru’s Sikhs seek out that place; they take the dust and apply it to their faces.

Lakhi Shah wanjara haal is diwaan haal of Gurudwara Rakabganj Sahib where sangat celebrate the Gurpurabs and other smagams, but DSGMC also give this hall for marriages and sum other social events . but when DGMC give this hall for events no one care for maryada of Guru Ghar . We saw a marriage where the waiters were smoking , having tobacco packets in pockets, and they were serving meat and there was no one to stop have a look at this beadbi

DSC03753-150x150.jpg DSC03754-150x150.jpg DSC03755-150x150.jpg <br style="clear: both;"> DSC03758-150x150.jpg DSC03763-150x150.jpg DSC03765-150x150.jpg <br style="clear: both;"> DSC03772-150x150.jpg DSC03858-150x150.jpg DSC03860-150x150.jpg <br style="clear: both;"> DSC03861-150x150.jpg DSC03862-150x150.jpg DSC03883-150x150.jpg <br style="clear: both;"> DSC03939-150x150.jpg DSC03940-150x150.jpg DSC03942-150x150.jpg <br style="clear: both;"> <br style="clear: both;"> Just Click and also watch the videos of Beadbi of this holy place

Tags: Beadbi, DGMC, lakhishah hall, Rakabganj Sahib

Thanks bloom it's crystal clear, from your posts how much kamai of shabad you must have done to make accusations and judgments.

GPS, No contradictions, I just stated the fact and it remains so, I must go into my dormant leave you intelligent guys to figure out the solutions.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

No Sall. You Came Here To Support Heretic Snake CongRSS Khalsa Dharma Dhust Darshan Ragi. And That Is Crystal Clear. Enjoy Your Dormant Leave. Contemplate On Why You Showed Your Support For A Heretic Who Is Working For CongRSS To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma. Heretic Darshan Lal Can Rot In Hell! Then Realized Yourself That True Khalsa Dharma Is The Greatest Of All! Then Within Your Own Soul Realize …

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhats Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the Whole World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH, DHAN!!!!!

(MODS: Keep This Disclaimer As Is. I am Just Letting Everyone Else Know. I Had Posted Other Posts. But Seemingly The MODS Did Not Accept Them And Had Them Deleted. So The Flow Of My Messages Above Is Not Everything I Have Posted. I Had Posted More Which The MODS Have Decided Are Not Acceptable). Having Said That, I Will NOT Accept Anyone Showing Even A Tiny Hint Of Support Of Maha Khalsa Dharma Dhust Golak Chor CongRSS Agents Sarna And CongRSS Maha True Khalsa Dharma Dhust Maha Heretic Darshan Lal Or Anyone On Their Team Of True Khalsa Dharma Dhusts.

"Bloom prove to me one line from my postings on this forum for the last 6 years where I have supported Darshan singh:

admins please take note here, u have no control over these jodehs

In My Opinion,

No Sall. You Came Here To Support Heretic Snake CongRSS Khalsa Dharma Dhust Darshan Ragi. And That Is Crystal Clear. Enjoy Your Dormant Leave. Contemplate On Why You Showed Your Support For A Heretic Who Is Working For CongRSS To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma. Heretic Darshan Lal Can Rot In Hell! Then Realized Yourself That True Khalsa Dharma Is The Greatest Of All! Then Within Your Own Soul Realize …

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the Whole World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

(MODS: Keep This Disclaimer As Is. I am Just Letting Everyone Else Know. I Had Posted Other Posts. But Seemingly The MODS Did Not Accept Them And Had Them Deleted. So The Flow Of My Messages Above Is Not Everything I Have Posted. I Had Posted More Which The MODS Have Decided Are Not Acceptable). Having Said That, I Will NOT Accept Anyone Showing Even A Tiny Hint Of Support Of Maha Khalsa Dharma Dhust Golak Chor CongRSS Agents Sarna And CongRSS Maha True Khalsa Dharma Dhust Maha Heretic Darshan Lal.

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Sall! It Doesn't Matter What You Have Written Even In The Last 6 LifeTimes For All I Care! The Last Action Is The Final Action As Long As I am Concerned! You Came Here And Supported Darshan Lal Even Going To The Extent Suggesting You Don't Consider Him Even Being A Tankahee! He Is More Than A Tankahee! He Is A Maha Maha Maha Maha AkirtGhan Bemukh Narakhi Patit! You Might Be A Tankahee For Showing Support For Him! Darshan Lal Can Rot In Hell! You Came Here And Showed Your Support For Him! As I Said, Leave Alone Your Last 6 Years! I Don't Care For Your Last Infinite Lifeforms! Your Last Action Supported The Maha Heretic Who Can Rot In Hell! His Maha Hatya Paaps Have Crossed All Boundaries Of Dharma! He Was, And Is A CongRSS Heretic Snake Out To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma!

It does matter bloom , and you have the wrong end of the stick, sorry to dissapoint, because I haven't and I rest my case..

In My Opinion,

Sall! It Doesn't Matter What You Have Written Even In The Last 6 LifeTimes For All I Care! The Last Action Is The Final Action As Long As I am Concerned! You Came Here And Supported Darshan Lal Even Going To The Extent Suggesting You Don't Consider Him Even Being A Tankahee! He Is More Than A Tankahee! He Is A Maha Maha Maha Maha AkirtGhan Bemukh Narakhi Patit! You Might Be A Tankahee For Showing Support For Him! Darshan Lal Can Rot In Hell! You Came Here And Showed Your Support For Him! As I Said, Leave Alone Your Last 6 Years! I Don't Care For Your Last Infinite Lifeforms! Your Last Action Supported The Maha Heretic Who Can Rot In Hell! His Maha Hatya Paaps Have Crossed All Boundaries Of Dharma! He Was, And Is A CongRSS Heretic Snake Out To Destroy True Khalsa Dharma!