Khalsa Panth Challenged By Darshan Laals Chele

khanda123

Those who will act against age old traditions of khalsa panth will face action.This has been happening ever since teja singh Bhasaur raised his finger at Dasam Granth and SGGS ji.

Bed fellows of ragi darshan raised their finger first at Dasam granth.Now they have gone furtehr and writing derogatory about SGGS ji.Spokesman editor is in the forefront for that.

Let us not try to defend ragi darshan for his blasphemy in an indirect way. He has done a lot of damage to sikh ethos by speaking foul of dasam bani.He has been given very lenient punishment.

So far he is excommunicated he has no right to address sangat in Gurudwaras.Singhs have taken right action against this gurnindak.

Sall ji, if you are not defending him then waht is your point of posting in his favour.Let us obey order of akal takhat and appreciate singhs for implementing that in a gurudwara managed by heretics.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Darshan Lal Has Been Excommunicated By Sarbat Khalsa. True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs From All Over The World Made Sure Of His Excommunication. The Jathedaars Formally Did It; But His Excommunication Was Supported By True Khalsa Dharma Aaashikhs From All Over The World As Well. Anyone Who Didn't Are Maha Heretics Themselves. True Khalsa Dharma Is Eternal!

Sall, Go Back To Your Post (#12) You Seem To Be Suffering From Short Term Memory Loss Of What You Yourself Wrote. Along With Resting Your Case, Also Go and Get a Pillow Case and Have Some Rest. LOL. SatNaam.

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Which Includes

Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji!!!!!

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Just To Let Everyone Know, I Do Not Support Demon Badals A Single Bit! I Do Not Support Gurbachan S. As The Authentic Jathedaar Either! I Support The Excommunication of Heretic Snake CongRSS Rabid Dog Darshan Lal! The Excommunication Of Darshan Lal Was A Sarbat Khalsa Decision Of True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs! And As Long As I Am Concerned, In Dargah He Will Be Greatly Punished If He Is Not Forgiven! I Don't See Him Being Forgiven Any Time! He Is Just A Greedy Heretic Snake Rabid Dog Dramatist Actor Working For CongRSS Agenda! Political Forgiveness Means Nothing! In Dargah He Will Surely Be Punished! Badals SGPC and Sarnas' CongRSS DSGMC Must Come Control Of True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs! Demon Badals And Demon Sarna Are Both Dhusts Of True Khalsa Dharma! They Attack In Different Ways! They Are Both Demons! Heretic Snake Darshan Lal Was Excommunicated By Sarbat Khalsa From All Over The World. True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs From All Over The World Excommunicated The Heretic Snake!

(MODS: Let This Post Stay As Is. Even If You Might Have Disagreeance. This Is My Personal Opinion. And I Share That In This Disclaimer).

I Would Like To Close Off By Again Praising

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhats Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Vegetarian/Vegan Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the Whole World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH, DHAN!!!!!

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan!!!!! True Khalsa Will Rise!!!!!

Guest Bloom

In My Closing In My Opinion,

At The Same Time, We Must Make Sure That True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Represent Themselves Well In All Countries. Part of CongRSS Darshan Lal Agenda Is To Make True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Look Bad. We Must Ban Him As Well As Represent True Khalsa Dharma Well. His Group Are Always The Ones That Attack (Including Physically), This Is a Strategy They Use To Make Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Look Bad. Never Let Him Spread Hatred Against True Khalsa Dharma and Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji, But Never Fall For His Trickeries Either. Khalsa Should Be Victorious On All Fronts. The Law Should Be Pursued Where Can Be To Have His Hate Speeches Against Khalsa Dharma Banned. In India There Is More Then Sufficient Evidence According To Law To Have Heretic Darshan Lal and His Heretic Team Including Sarna Imprisoned For Life! Do Everything Peacefully Yet With Conviction; And Be Victorious. CongRSS Have Long Term Plans To Destroy Khalsa Dharma. They Will Never Succeed. They Must Be Stopped, But We Must Not Have Anxiety Either, But Must Be Victorious. Always Be A Million Steps Ahead Of Them. They Have One Goal: Destroy True Khalsa Dharma Which Also Includes Shastar Prem, Bir Ras, Political Strategies, Knowledge of Trickeries, Rejection Of Huge Values Of RSS Etc. and So Much More. True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Will Be Victorious On All Fronts.

And Sall, I Very Briefly Went Through Some Of Your Previous Posts, I Do Not Think I Came Across Anything Of You Showing Support For The Heretic Darshan Snake. But As I Said, I Judge On The Last Action, And Even Suggesting Heretic Darshan Lal As A Non-Tankheeyaa Is Not Acceptable. Leave Alone Tankaheeheah, He Is A Maha Bemukh Atheist Patit Heretic CongRSS Khalsa Dharma Dhust Snake.

If You Do Not Support The Heretic, I Have Nothing Against You. If You Do, Then We Can Just Be On Opposite Sides.

I drove past the broadway Friday evening, there were police riot vans and cars all over the shop, bystanders watching Sikh youths barracking a Gurdwara, it was a pitiful site.

Whatever Prof Darshan Singh's views on the Dasam Granth, I honestly can't believe the Guru's would ever have allowed their Sikhs to intimidated a Gurdwara beacuse someone was about to start kirtan, if there is a historical presedence for this, I'd love to know.

With regards to Prof Darshan Singh's categorization as tankiya, having just returned from Punjab, I can honestly tell you one thing, there are a number of individuals which should be above him in the list people who should be excommunicated:

The before mentioned KPS Gill

Badals

The Gurdwara Pardhaans which threatened the widows of '84

The Gurdwara Pardhaans which gave Tytler a saropa

The Sikh doctors which advertise spend 50,000 on an ultra scan now, and save 25 lack later

The Sikh coppers which have rapped and murdered

The Sikh drug smuglers

The Sikh owners of moonshine shops

The Sikh human traffickers

It's a pretty long list as you can see, for me a 75 year old man doing kirtan, may warrant being on that list, or may not, but we need get a grip.

In Punjab, we have the highest rates or female feticide, alcolism, drug addiction, domestic violence, ecological pollution, suicides. In 1972 Punjab spent 27% of it's GNP on education, today it's 2%. Bengal has over 5,000 public libraries, Punjab has 6.

Now, is a 75 year old man's views on the Dasam Granth the biggest issue aflicting us, I think not.

Sall how old is KPS Gill? You say worrying about a 75 year old man shouldn't be a the top of the list, but you got another 75 year old at the top of your list, KPS Gill. Just by this it's clear you don't understand the magnitude of the problem of Darshan Laal spreading his hatred in the Panth.

Massa Ranghar's head was cut in Harmindar Sahib by Singhs. Now how intimidating was that in your mind. You must love to spit on Bhai Mahtab Singh right!!! Stop twisting what took place at southall. Singh prevented a person who is excommunicated from the Panth from speaking at a Gurdwara as Sri Akal Takht ordered on Jan 29,10. If you want to twist words then let me say this about you, your a sly dog. Now by me twisting words, is it being honest and speaking truthfully about you. You have a 11 year old son, set him up with good example of not being a sly person but a honest one that is not biased.

This 75 year old man(Darshan Laal) is spliting the Panth into two and if you don't think that is a big issue then your very niave person or Darshan Laal has caught hold of your leash and has put flaps infront of your eyes.

To all including five ones:

Thanks Bloom for taking time out to check my posts, love you all the same, maybe now I can make my closing points which are:

1. Protest outside the Gurdwara will have make a mockery of yourselves in front of up coming innocent Sikh youth and innocent sangat , tell me how fruitful or fare is this to them?

2. Our approach has to be different, face to face with darshan singh, bring him and any of his supporterss on a platform like the akj singhs did in Canada did with one of his followers. This wasn't so long ago and it was most professionally done. By carrying out such actions we emerge as professionals and the innocent sangat learns from it. Innocent sanagt is your joe average upcoming sikh in the western world who mostly goes to the Gurdwara once week for langar or whatever and he/she hasn't a clue about the SGGS/Dasm Granth debate at all, but goes to the Gurdwara anyway.

3. We live in a country of people whose civilization is way advance then us as maskeen Jee's used to mention in his Kathas " angrezz budhaa heeaa budhe ,bohat lame sochh socheda nee" We have to asks ourselves what have we learned and how these people deal with similar issues.These goras have rules ¾ of this planet with their soche and inelligence.It's about time we learn something from them,by doing so and using such an approach you will most likely get somewhere.

4. Pendo type action of protesting without due diligence to the wider innocent sangat in my opinion is wrong and exactly what darshan types most probably want to see, us Sikhs make a mockery of ourselves in the media against each other.The consequences if there was kirpan than came out stabbed someone, the PR against it would make a mockery of our kakkar in the British public in an instant. While there are those that are to educate Goras of who we are , what are our values, morals all that effort would be wasted.

5. The saddest thing out of it all is that in my entire life it's the first time I ever heard about a Gurdwara being bricked by a Sikh, and I really do hope it's the last.Mahraj hazara hazoor SGGS was inside this Gurdwara or not??

6. Final point in Sikh history there have been many people like Darshan singh, they come and go Khalsa will reamin highly in chardi kala , Khalsa taa maryaaa nehee much sakdaa , darshan singh types have got no chance at all my friend.

Sall

Your latest post shows that you are here for propaganda.You have been shown earlier that Ragi darshan does not agree for debate.Hw was invited a number of times but he ignored it.His job is to do one sided propaganda.

Why do you fail to see the point.

Gurudwaras are for praise of waheguru and our Gurus.A place where slander of Guru sahib is done does not remain a Gurudwara.Do you get that.

Singhs had only protested.If they threw some bricks that was in response to some goondas of sharabi darshan lal.

So do not go on dishing out posts to do propaganda.How many times you have written that this was your final post and after few minutes you write a new one.Have you got no self respect?

To all including five ones:

Thanks Bloom for taking time out to check my posts, love you all the same, maybe now I can make my closing points which are:

1. Protest outside the Gurdwara will have make a mockery of yourselves in front of up coming innocent Sikh youth and innocent sangat , tell me how fruitful or fare is this to them?

That's why people were made aware of what was going on at first. You can see that thread here. And if these so called innocent Sikhs are not aware of the problem, then become that individual that says the protest was done to uphold a edict by Sri Akal Takht. IT was to prevent a person from speaking, who can't speak. Be the individual to make others aware of what ACTAULLY TOOK PLACE NOT A PERSON THAT DISTORTS WHAT TOOK PLACE. Not hard these days we got Facebook and instant messaging, etc, etc. You know what the dominal effect is, right!!!

2. Our approach has to be different, face to face with darshan singh, bring him and any of his supporterss on a platform like the akj singhs did in Canada did with one of his followers. This wasn't so long ago and it was most professionally done. By carrying out such actions we emerge as professionals and the innocent sangat learns from it. Innocent sanagt is your joe average upcoming sikh in the western world who mostly goes to the Gurdwara once week for langar or whatever and he/she hasn't a clue about the SGGS/Dasm Granth debate at all, but goes to the Gurdwara anyway.

When Darshan Laal refuses to accept face to face discussion then how can you speak to him. He stood outside of Sri Akal Takht Sahib and expected the Jathedars to come out. Can you speak to such a man who is full of ego and thinks he's God. Take the above into consideration and then you know the protest AGAINST DARSHAN LAALwas the right thing to do. Keep in mind he refuses to speak to Singhs.

3. We live in a country of people whose civilization is way advance then us as maskeen Jee's used to mention in his Kathas " angrezz budhaa heeaa budhe ,bohat lame sochh socheda nee" We have to asks ourselves what have we learned and how these people deal with similar issues.These goras have rules ¾ of this planet with their soche and inelligence.It's about time we learn something from them,by doing so and using such an approach you will most likely get somewhere.

When these advanced countries are dealing with a person like DARSHAN LAAL(stubborn, out to destroy peace in the community) then they leash their jackals(hitmen) to take care of something that cannot be taken care of by the law because the law disallows them to act in the best interest of society. It is very naive to believe intelligence equals truth. These gora use their intelligence in cunning ways and their resources are put to destroy other countries first by unleashing economic hitmen and then assassins to get the job done. The current example of this kind of intelligence would be Iraq.

Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji taught us to be truthful and don't use bad politics. Honestly is a hard way to solve a problem but it is the only way for a Sikh.

4. Pendo type action of protesting without due diligence to the wider innocent sangat in my opinion is wrong and exactly what darshan types most probably want to see, us Sikhs make a mockery of ourselves in the media against each other.The consequences if there was kirpan than came out stabbed someone, the PR against it would make a mockery of our kakkar in the British public in an instant. While there are those that are to educate Goras of who we are , what are our values, morals all that effort would be wasted.

Your emotional roller coaster is getting really boring and you need some better tricks. MAKE OTHERS AWARE OF THE PROTEST AND IT WAS NOT NOT NOT AGAINST A GURDWARA, BUT DARSHAN LAAL AN EXCOMMUNICATED PERSON.

5. The saddest thing out of it all is that in my entire life it's the first time I ever heard about a Gurdwara being bricked by a Sikh, and I really do hope it's the last.Mahraj hazara hazoor SGGS was inside this Gurdwara or not??

Could you tell me if a Singh actually throw it, then tell me was it intended to be thrown at the Gurdwara and not a person from trying to hurt other Singhs? Were you an eye witness to these bricks being thrown? Where did you attain that a Sikh through a brick at the Gurdwara to damage the Gurdwara?

6. Final point in Sikh history there have been many people like Darshan singh, they come and go Khalsa will reamin highly in chardi kala , Khalsa taa maryaaa nehee much sakdaa , darshan singh types have got no chance at all my friend.

Then become that change and make others aware of such a person existing in the community now and tell them about his cunning actions.

It's not hard, but some choose to make it hard because they are ignorant and refuse to accept they are ignorant of the knowledge to make the assessment on what took place and why some people are so advanced.

Throughout history the panth has been victorious when it was internally united. This is why resolving internal divisions is most important. Especially when the divider (darshan singh) tries to separate sikhs from everything that makes up our identity, including 3 / 5 Amrit Sanchar banis. Darshan has been invited to debate a number of times, he has accepted and then backed out with excuses. Resolving this internal division by viguourously promoting Dasam Granth and opposing nindaks of the Akaal Takht is the best way forward for our panth.