Rudeness

Guest dont know

Guest dont know

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Im new gettin in2 sikhi and dat, n one ting ive noticed is tht ther is alot of bitchines and jealousy, n rudeness btwen singhs and singhnis, n it crssd my mind tht i always thought tht sikhi ws diferent n tht amritshak ppl wer meant 2 sho love 4every1 equally wether they amritshak or not. ive seen amritshakis even nt say fateh 2each ova n hav "favorites"....any sakhis 4m gurujis times abt this?

this didnt happen in gurus time. kaljug is worsening therefore u will expect this stuff to happen. dont worry about it concentrate on ur sikhi and after amrit shak ull no that being humble is important.

Dear _dont know_

Taking Amrit(Amrit Chakna) is in principle only beginning to be Khalsa , It is formal initiation into

Khalsa fold (As being baptised is to become christian) . Thereafter it is uptu ourselves how

much we practise the rehat as explained by the PANJ PYARE during the ceremony. IT IS ONLY

BY following the path shown to us that leads us to the ultimate goal and it is We ourselves

have to lead the life according to the teachings of our gurus , that produces the virtues as described

by you .So we have to practise the tenets ourselves to reach the heights of

being Gursikh in real sense.

then the question why take the Amrit ? if we have to toil all that, First it makes mandatory to us

to practise the virtuous life, makes us disciplined,as we have to follow the rehat maryada,

and above all the first step is always the most important, all other actions come later only.

_dont know_ jee

Itsgood you are getting into Sikhi and you need to focus on that. You will always come across Amritdharis who are on the way to becoming beautiful, loving, inspiring gurmukhs and those who are immature and unwise and <banned word filter activated> about and have jeolousy and dont realise the value of amrit.

So dont let that get under your skin and become an issue that obsesses you. Focus on being a blessed Sikh that makes others love and help and serve each other. That is your real challenge.

WAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH!

Im new gettin in2 sikhi and dat, n one ting ive noticed is tht ther is alot of bitchines and jealousy, n rudeness btwen singhs and singhnis, n it crssd my mind tht i always thought tht sikhi ws diferent n tht amritshak ppl wer meant 2 sho love 4every1 equally wether they amritshak or not. ive seen amritshakis even nt say fateh 2each ova n hav "favorites"....any sakhis 4m gurujis times abt this?

Gurphatehi Jee!

Dear bhajee/ bhenjee, amrit is just the first step, just the initiation...Just because someone has been blessed with amrit dee daat, doesn't mean they are perfect, even though they are very blessed! Don't let it put you off Sikhee...Daas is sure that even I have been bitchy and rude to other Gursikhs, but the best way to be is just to focus on your own Sikhee, and reading Baanee...Ask Maaphi from Maharaj and those Gursikhs if you have been yourself; and sorry to say; if they don't want to hear apologies then that's their own egos; do your own thing...keep your head down, just say Phatehi....

Recently daas went through a really rough time, family and personal stuff and it just happens that Maharaj wanted to show me that this thinking I have, that there is no difference between blood brothers and sisters, and sangat of Gurbhaaees and Gurbhens, my thinking that there should be support and pyaar there for each other, Maharaj made that disappear all together...Cos no one is yours....and people can say to you that they will be there for you through thick and thin, and whilst I am sure that people are being sincere, Maharaj always proves this statement to be false....That we come into this world alone and we leave this world alone....Maharaj kirpa kare that He blesses us all (especially daas) with satkaar and pyaar for each other and nimrita

Take Care

Gurphatehi Jee

Although the Inspiration to Light the Lamp has occurred, it does not instantly remove one from darkness into Light.

If you are in a dark room, and someone lights your lamp for you, you would still have to make the effort to walk into the Bright Sunshine that

lay somewhere beyond the threshold of a hidden door.

What we see today is a lot of Lights lit up, in the form of Young People turning towards Sikhism,

but we do not have full bloom of the Principles of Sikhism in the form of Loving Devotion for God and All Creation, including

those whom we aught to consider as brothers and sisters.

The added conundrum comes from this very egoistic materialistic realm that we now live in.

We Live it up, but we do not Love it up... It is difficult indeed to Love in this current climate around the world.

The individualistic effort is needed by all peoples to accumulate wealth, to take steps in the darkness with that guiding lamp.

It is like a journey in a car with your headlamps on, you can only see the road for a few hundred yards.

But if the sun was shining, then you would see the entire path.

And, if you follow others who are on a similar path, you will more easily see their tail lights in the distance.

WE may struggle to see very positive loving influential people in our lives, but we must also ask for Divine Grace

that we may reflect the very image that we wish to see in others. Like attracts like, especially when

it comes to personality. Unfortunately, our personalities are more powerful at this particular juncture in time,

than our ability to Love other human beings.

Make the effort.