A New Sikh Tv Channel?

The first company or worm has come out of the woodwork bizasia is obviously connected to this somehow as they have received information and are hurrying this along notice how the new channel is also opening a base in London. The ex sevadars that have been roped in either unwittingly or willingly are obviously being used to give this new channel some credence.

The *edit* are obviously relishing the fact they are attempting to put a stop to Ekta One but this time they are too late the idea has already been planted

daas is posting here without creating new ID like a coward. if anyone has problem with what i'm about to say then that's your problem.

the more channels on sikhee the better.

current sikh channel is ok but there are problems with a lack of transparency, distrust in management, repeatedly using supporters of Darshan Lal & opponents of Dasam Bani as presenters, etc.

if those GurSikhs who are successfully running Amrit Bani radio, which in my personal view is the best digital radio station do come forward and set up a tv channel then i have full belief they will do a very good job of it.

a lot of people will have faith in them as they have shown consistency in their running of Amrit Bani radio and will bring good quality parchaar to the homes of sikhs across UK & Europe.

keep up the good work smile.gif

Has everyone noticed how they say they will not ask for pledges the MONEY IS COMING FROM THE INDIAN GOVeRMENT and the sevadars from the gurdwara in Birmingham have actually had meetings in Delhi in the past. They are staunch congress supporters you will see them soon unless they use other sevadars to front it.

The guru is at last revealing to the panth our real enemies

Whats the problem if another group want to open a Sikh Channel. Why do we always try to create hurdles for people in our own community.

Everyone has their own opinion and everyone is entitled to voice their opinion. Not all Sikhs agree with the Sikh Channel 840 opinion of Unity. Sikh channel unity is for Khalisatanis and Bhindrawale supporters only.

You will notice, if you watch all sikh channel discussions, theyre always criticising Hindus and Indian Govt, but if a sikh comes on air and says anything against Islamic Governments or sharia law or muslims he will get dismissed for talking nonsense or they will switch him of. Surely that is hypocrisy and bias.

If you want proof of what I am saying please ref to discussion on sikh channel last saturday at 9.15pm - sikhs on death row in dubai. They will not here any critizicsm about Islam, but they will jump to criticize hindus, christians, west etc.

I think the present sikh channel on 840 is sponsored by either muslims or Pakistan government as thyre always praising muslims. The only reason they are knocking this new channel is because they want a financial monopoly on the sikh tv media. They dont want competition, thats the bottom line.

Also please dont reply to me if youre going to. accuse me of being a Hindu or traitor or Congress lover. I am neither, infact I am sikh who is concerned about too many muslim influences coming to sikh media and society.

I think its a positive step there are more sikh channels, and we should welcome a variety of opinions. Lets wait and see what happens, and not start criticizing and being negative about these things before anything has happened.

Whats the problem if another group want to open a Sikh Channel. Why do we always try to create hurdles for people in our own community.

Everyone has their own opinion and everyone is entitled to voice their opinion. Not all Sikhs agree with the Sikh Channel 840 opinion of Unity. Sikh channel unity is for Khalisatanis and Bhindrawale supporters only.

You will notice, if you watch all sikh channel discussions, theyre always criticising Hindus and Indian Govt, but if a sikh comes on air and says anything against Islamic Governments or sharia law or muslims he will get dismissed for talking nonsense or they will switch him of. Surely that is hypocrisy and bias.

If you want proof of what I am saying please ref to discussion on sikh channel last saturday at 9.15pm - sikhs on death row in dubai. They will not here any critizicsm about Islam, but they will jump to criticize hindus, christians, west etc.

I think the present sikh channel on 840 is sponsored by either muslims or Pakistan government as thyre always praising muslims. The only reason they are knocking this new channel is because they want a financial monopoly on the sikh tv media. They dont want competition, thats the bottom line.

Also please dont reply to me if youre going to. accuse me of being a Hindu or traitor or Congress lover. I am neither, infact I am sikh who is concerned about too many muslim influences coming to sikh media and society.

I think its a positive step there are more sikh channels, and we should welcome a variety of opinions. Lets wait and see what happens, and not start criticizing and being negative about these things before anything has happened.

perfect reply!

i didnt read the post properly, i disagree :)

So we should praise a goverment thats guilty of genocide against Sikhs that plys punjab with alcohol and drugs that allows mobile liquor vends that direspect the guru granth sahib that rapes amritari sikh women making them drink urine that slanders our gurus that tries to manipulate our history that sets up shakas in the uk to destabilise our youth especially young women that is vindictive against our elected officials that sends food laced with poisons that promotes female foeticide that injects young sikh women at birth with injections that insure they are infertile that drops and injures sikh babies at birth in hospitals so they do not grow strong that stops sikhs owning land in other states across india that says the gurus were branches of hinduism.

You will notice the existing sikh channel also tells of mughal tyranny as well as hindu tyranny.

No matter what you guys now preach you are weak and the only way you can destabilise sikhs is through manipulation and lying what does that say about the character of the people on this board who under the guise of sikhs are promoting disharmony and trying to destabilise our first media outlet.

Jay SIngh ishqaingh and others one day you will look inside yourselves and look at the life you have wasted trying to destroy love and harmony amongst sikhs and feel inner shame and hatred because hatred only breeds hatred and according to all eastern dharma it will manifest elsewhere in your lives so are you willing to sacrifice your own family and life harmony to destroy the life of others if you are then you are no different to the taliban or fundamentalist muslims who try to force or manipulate others into their own way of thinking.

If you look at all tyrannical regimes of the past they all failed eventually whereas countries and religions who promote harmony have prospered.

All agencies across the world know and are aware of the Sikh struggle and if you look at the comments of leaders like J.Edgar.Hoover after a meeting with the hindu leaders they commented on how they were a horrible people why is this surely it is because all of the evil you commit manifests itself through a weak body and even weaker mind.

Just take a look at the glow of a true gursikh you can tell the difference a mile away between a true gursikh and a fake like the ones promoting the new channel

Surely the hindu spies on this board are aware that all evil thoughts are connected to a disease somewhere in the body so all of the evil being commited will actually come back on you 10 fold this is not umbo jumbo but studied by scientists just look at old people who have commited wrong all of their lives compared to a chardi kala old sikh man who has listened to bani its blatantly obviouspn their faces and in their demeanour.

Good luck on trying to destabilise Sikhs you will fail where many thousands of others have tried the truth always prevails

WJKKWJKF

The news that more and more Sikhi Parchar is going to take place via Amrit Bani Tv and Sikh Tv on the face of it made my heart swell up with the naam of Waheguru that indeed Sikhi is at last beginning to educate it's lost souls. So I am a bit shocked that in only one day from morning to evening the story has changed so much to reveal a more darker side. The main situation that they will split the Khalsa Panth.

I read this forum earlier today found more on the BizAsia website then watched the promo on Sikh Channel stating a special Panth-Time is happening soon to discuss this worrying launch of a second channel?

For me Sikhi has always come under attack from many corners of the world since it's birth Mughals, British Raj, Indian Government, Deras inc Christian missionaries our own Sikhs opening their lavish private gurdwaras for political power.

But try as they might they can only chip away at a small fringe of people that where not really part of the Sikh panth anyway, if you look at it, all the major religions are having the same problem even Islam which states that it's the fastest growing religion but they don't mention about followers that leave daily or are forced out for being gay etc.

Sikhi will never end but become stronger because you only have to look at your own comments here where our faith is solid and resolute that we straight away become protective and defend our religion. Remember there is a massive quiet majority of Gursikhs that think the same as us.

These mischief makers and pakhandi leaders will only waste this beautiful life in trying to kill Sikhi but instead making us even better at recognising their stupidity and evil intent.

One whose heart is filled with jealousy of others, never comes to any good. No one pays any attention to what he says; he is just a fool, crying out endlessly in the wilderness. (ang 308)

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

If The Channels Are Authentically Panthic And Do Not Attack Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee, Do Not Attack Sri Amrit Sanchaar (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baane), Do Not Attack Sri Kakaars Of Course Including Sri Kirpaan Sahib And Do Not Attack The Eternal Palace Of Guru Gobind Singh Jee! The More The Better! The Closer They Are To Authentic Taksaal Maryaada, Authentic Nihung Maryaadaa, Authentic Nirbhaan Jathaa (AKJ) Maryaada, Authentic Gurmukh Maryaadaas, The More The Better! As Long As The Mission Is For NishKhaam True Khalsa Dharam Prem! (The Issue Is There Are Lots Of Agents Spreading Koor For GOI Agendas To Kill Khalsa Dharma. Darshan Ragis, 'Missionaries', Ghagga, And The Rest Of These Heretic Lots, As Long As They Are Not Affliated With These Heretics And/Or Their Agendas, Nor The Demon Badals, And Are Authetic True Khalsa Premees, Then The More The Better! We'll Have To See In Time. Who Are The People Supporting The Channels? Were/Are They Darshan Ghandi Supporters Etc? Were/Are They Attacking Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee? GOI Agencies Can Use Any Person As FrontMen. As Long As They Are Authentic NishKhaam True Khalsa Dharma Premees, Then! The More The Better, I Say! But, Are They Authentic NishKhaam True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs …?

Dhan Dhan MahaRaajan Deh MahaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Jeevanee RehitVaan Panj Pyareh, Khande-Pahul Amrit, and Khalsa Rehit Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Sri Panj Kakaars Sahib Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Being Saved From Bajjar Kureits Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dastaars Of Singhs And Kaurs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela!!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran!!!!! Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Seva Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan 7 Baanee NitNem Including Sri Dasam Patshah Bani Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sri Sehaj Paaths Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdas Singh Ji Baanee Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Dhan RehitNaamaas of Khalsa Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Tegh and Degh Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Asthaans Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Takhats Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan BrahmGyaan Baanee in The Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Raags and Chands Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurus' Instruments Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Pure Vegetarian Langar That Feeds and Will Feed the World Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Loving Shastars and Sri Kirpaan Sahib of Khalsa Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurus' Nishaan Sahib And Nagaaraa Sahib Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan ENTIRE Palace of Guru Gobind Singh Ji Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Dhan!!!!! Dhan Dhan True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs Dhan!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Living Within Gurmat For ENTIRE Life, TILL DEATH, DHAN!!!!!

The Whole World Will Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma!!!!!

May Akaal Purakh Keep His Blessings On True Khalsa Dharma Aashikhs EVERYWHERE!

Sikhlionz I say judge once the channels have been opened but there is very strong suspicions when a channel that attempts to bring every Sikh gurdwara in the UK together is challenged.

My reply to Jai Singh is I couldnt care less about Muslims as half of Pakistan belongs to the Sikhs which we will also be demanding as well as control of all gurdwaras. Believe it or not Sikhs have a very strong standing on the world stage and only people like Jai Singh will try and denounce that.

As for Harayana I couldnt care less about Harayana or the rest of India for that matter nor could any other Sikh that I know of that is from Punjab. Why should we care about either hindus and muslims what have either of you done for us or our race and religion all the Bull**** you sprout about being brothers is pure crap just look at television bollywood punjabi songs and how your media is trying to manipulate young minds.

Whenever someone makes a valid point on this board you discount it as propoganda the only propoganda is by evil people like you Jai Singh if you love hindus so much shouldnt you be on another board what do you want on here. It seems to me you have a strong envy of puritan sikhs as Guru Nanak Dev Ji says in his Bani we are neither hindu nor muslim nor do we want to be my friend.

As far as commenting on your individual faiths we dont need to say anything just look at your world image look at your followers look at your hate envy and anymosity.

I think before worrying about the Sikhs you should go on some muslim boards and convince them first because they are gonna be the new leaders of the rest of India including mumbai and delhi. The Sikhs will require a clean split from both of your religions as your both evil and each others greatest enemies at this time the hindus need the sikhs a lot more than we need them. 25 million is not a small number my friend 25 million Sikhs is equivilant of a few billion hindus and muslims in faith truth and stance.

WJKKWJKF