A New Sikh Tv Channel?

To demand khalistan on just what happened in 1984 due to wrongdoings of some indivduals on both sikh and non-sikh sides; is very short sighted stance, and is also the sign of a weak person in my opinion.

good luck to you also, i hope your minds opens for the greater good in the future.

by the way I have an MA in history, I am well read in Indian history, maybe thats why my opinions are not as narrow minded as yours.

Jai Singh Ji, Im sure you worked very hard for your degree, but there are certainly some facts that you have overlooked. The demand for Sikhistan was first made in free India in the 1950s and the demand for Khalistan was first rasied in 1971, and consequently in 1984. Nobody, or at least nobody I know of, demand Khakistan simply as a knee-<banned word filter activated> reaction to 1984. The Sikhs people simply have not had a fair reward for the great part they played in the freedom of India.

Jallianwala Bagh had the same effect on Indians (inc soon to be Pakistanis) that the British rule has become very oppressive, in the same way the Sikhs have seen Operation Bluestar in the same way.

And the thing is, Im sure you know this because you have a degree in Indian history, that since 1947 the Sikhs have been discriminated against by the ruling party. So some Sikhs exercising their freedom of political right have decided that they would be better off in a country of their own. Whether they would be is not the issue here, but whether they have the right to make that decision.

Is exercising this right narrow-minded?

My mind is opened to this right that all Humans have the right to self-determination, as do nations. Maybe this will be too narrow for you, but the reason that a lot of Sikhs distrust delhi govt is because of the govts own acts. I myself have a lot of respect for the Hindu religion and culture, but the moment I open my mouth to say that freedom is for all peoples, in India, not just for Hindus, then I become a narrow-minded Khalistani fanatic. Jai Shri Ram.

Leave it Jai, theyre just provoking you in to one liner response, so they can make themselves look right and you wrong. theyre not going to listen or change.

For khalistan info and good response to some these questions please ref:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khalistan

I've read loads on khalistan and indian history, and spoken to ppl who were in punjab in late 70s and early 80s, and ppl who lived in amritsar in 84, and in conclusion i am not in favour of khalistan. last thing ppl in punjab and india need is more violence and terror, extremism. i thing most ppl in india have changed now and they dont want those days back. but its a shame, some sikhs living outside india, want all the trouble back.

so Jai just leave, these type of ppl are a part of life. let them carry on, there opinion is theres ours is ours.

H Bhangal Ji, nobody here is making anybody right or wrong. I welcome your thoughts on this sensitive subject but why are my thoughts seen as any kind of provocation towards you? I have simply stated my thoughts on this matter, not to make you think you must beleive whatever I write, or be forced to change yourself. You have the right to expression, so do I, I havent percieved your expression as a threat to me, why is my expression a threat to you?

For Khalistan info visit www.sikhfreedom.com.

I've read loads on khalistan and indian history, and spoken to ppl who were in punjab in 1940s, 70s and early 80s, and 90s and ppl who lived in amritsar and punjab in 84, and in conclusion i am in favour of the right to self-determination. Note my words carefully, I am in favour of the RIGHT for people to be able to make that choice in their lives. last thing ppl in punjab and india want is more violence and terror, extremism, from Sikhs, Hindus the CRP or the Punjab Police or the Panjab or Indian Govt. i think most ppl in india and out of India have changed now and they dont want those days back. but its a great thing, some sikhs living inside and outside of india, want the freedom justice and human rights back.

H. Bhangal & Jai Singh = One Person. Multiple Ids are not allowed. Also, we do not allow anyone to bad-mouth Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwaaley. H. Bhangal id under moderation & Jai Singh id is gone.

There you go forum viewers this is what these people have to do to get their point across

I beg forgiveness if I have said anything to hurt anyones feelings on this board how ever the time for being scared and doubtful of our own kaum is gone.

Every where you gursikhs will look it will seem like gurdwaras are fighting we are not fashionable or the media is taking a hit at us. Believe me in that time just remember the sacrifice our gurus have given the difficult period for sikhs is almost over.

The Ekta one message is just beggining if your ever disheartened join a national sikh group or a student group there are thousnads and thousands of sikhs out there to help you. All of the propoganda you read on the internet about Sikhs being a small minority or Long hair and beards being out of fashion is all PROPOGANDA to weaken the self image if sikhs.

We are very very powerful the sooner my brothers and sisters on this board begin to see that the better.

One way we can achieve this is when we look at 1984 they try to scare our youth of that is what their machine is capable of dont be scared look at the way in which Sikhs have regrouped accross the world and gain faith that yes they certainly try to bring us down but it is an impossible task and will never be done 1984 for us was a sacrifice and they are cowards it will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN they know this how many of us can they stop talking a few hundred a few thousand remeber gursikhs there are millions of us. I am ONE OF MILLIONS. DONT FORGET WE HAVE THE POWER OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB BEHIND US.

25 MILLION yes 25 MILLION of us + when you mention this they will say oh but not all of them are gursikh the reason for this again is to weaken your self image stay strong they will befriend you and say look at that guy who cut his hair look at that guy who has trimmed his beard or this alcohols nice just dig your heels in be proud of being sober and having more self control in one finger that than that of an entire so called modern family. The reason people will attack a gursikhs self image is they dont have the self discipline to keep theirs we have honour honesty respect and above all a good moral standing.

ALL OF YOU GURSIKH BROTHERS NEED TO SEE THEY ARE SCARED OF US THATS WHY THEY TARGET OUR WOMEN AND SELF IMAGE BECAUSE THEY CANT ATTACK US DIRECTLY THEY DONT HAVE THE BACKBONE.

Dont go into the community and say this gurdwara is corrupt or this Sikh is corrupt this is what they want you to do, do you ever see a muslim criticise another muslim in public (never) all we have to is hold meetings look at solutions stop giving power to the problems like we always have this is what people like Bangal want.

Above all have faith in your Guru believe me there has never been a beautiful religion as ours on the world and there never will be again.

WJKKWJKF

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan. May True Khalsa Dharma (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee) Reach The Hearts Of All, All Over The World !!!

Great Is Sher Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwala. Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwala DEFENDED Against The FAR ADVANCED PLANNED ATTACKS OF GOI CONGRESS AND RSS !!!

In My Opinion,

Bhangal/Jai Ghandi Are Hindu Extremists Whom Are Spreading GOI Agenda Propaganda. The Channels That They Are Perhaps Affiliated With Are GOI CongRSS Agendas To Destroy Sikhi, Attack Sikhi, And Spread GOI CongRSS Agendas. They Will NEVER Succeed If This Is The Case.

Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan. May True Khalsa Dharma (Which Of Course Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee) Reach The Hearts Of All, All Over The World !!!

Great Is Sher Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwala. Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwala DEFENDED Against The FAR ADVANCED PLANNED ATTACKS OF GOI CONGRESS AND RSS !!!

I have a suggestion for the staff on Sikh Sangat what I suggest is we launch a forum section called media watch and anything strange mentioned in any of the Sikh channels directly abusing their power by using the Sikh name to push false GOI propoganda and the false use of their position on any channel be it radio or tv be monitered.

I can already add one such person who was sitting on the panel of panth time and he used the example of jews being banned from the USA to stregthen an argument against Kamal Naths visit I feel we should be strengthening our ties with Jews as they are the people the arya samaj fear the most so out of thousands of examples the panelists could have used why is he damaging our credibililty with the very people the panth can learn from

What do the forum member think about my suggestion

The Sikh media platform should also set a clear distinction between politics and their platform and allow all Sikhs to express their views.

How ever like the BBC they should ban extremist parties from airing their views ie extremists who support congRSS

As you will have seen in the past the BBC has not given the national front much of a platform so why should sikh media channels give a platform to extremist hindu genocide deniers

Can we also have a forum sticky with reccommended Sikh sites as I have difficulty sorting the good sites from the anti sikh sites as the CongRSS is putting up loads of fake Baba/Sikh sites

There are blatant attempts to knock this thread down perhaps there are posts here that ring true and could realy hurt CongRSS

I've just logged onto my account on here to see that a fake account under the name of H Bhangal is operating. this doesn't surprise me as i have recently criticised the owners of the Sikh Channel on air. This is my real account. i am registered under harjapbhangal. It just goes to show how low people can go to try to make somebody out to be somebody they are not.

I am no enemy of our religion. Indeed if anything i try to expose it's weaknesses and get the youth involved into our religion. I have recently featured the likes of Sukh Dhillon from SWAT on my TV programme and Tony Bains from Leicester. We also filmed Southall Nagar Kirtan in Southall yesterday and are filming Slough Nagar Kirtan on this Sunday.

I have personally (from my own pocket - not channel funded or public funded) given awards to Sikhs that have never been recognised before, the likes of Ajit Singh Multashi, Ustaad Kulvinder Singh from Shin Kin, the Scottish Sikhs who raised over £70,000 for charity by running marathons, Hardip Kaur Sidhi who raised over £200,000 for charity by rowing the Atlantic.

I am first and foremost an immigration lawyer. The only reason i talk on issues relating to our Community (not only our religion) is because i see injustice done and see that it is ignored. This friday i openly talked about how illegal immigrants are not allowed to become members of certain gurdwaras or even get married there. They are being used as political pawns.

I beleive i have some people who i expose as enemies. I would request the administrator of this site to delete the fake account of H Bhangal. This is my only account. It is directly linked to my personal email. I only have one email address. the administrator will find that the H Bhangal account is not linked to my address.

In fact this has become a good topic for next show on Monday. Hates amongst Sikhs and attempts to character assassinate on websites. And also the daleri of some people who have to create fake profiles.

WJKK WJKF

Panth ki jeet and above all Sachaayi ki jeet.

Reminds me of something a person once quoted to me:

Farida teri Chopri Gal katayan ke paas, (somebody asks baba farid your house is next to a butchers)

He replies "karan ge so bharan ge, tu kyon paye udhaas (those who do will pay for it, why are you upset?)