Surrey Mayor:'I'Ve Had Enough Of This Hornet'S Nest Called Vaisakhi"

sahib singh

What are Dhadrianwales view on Khalistan? anyone..............

I think khlaistan is not the issue here.Issue here is actinganti panthic while trying to be panthic.I have cited specific issues where they were caught high and dry

May be their supporter can enlighten sangat.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems like for Dusanjh some 'terrorists' are better than others.

ldh14.jpg

http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20030830/ldh.htm

So there we have it, irrefutable proof of dusanjh celebrating the bombing of parliament and killing of a police officer.

Given his hysterical stance, will this utter hypocrisy be the end of his credibility and political career?

http://www.voiceonline.com/voice/070929/newsroundup.php

A link was posted here, but here is Dave Hayer’s hypocrisy about his hysteria. He sees that youth will be inspired by this person that bombed parliament and killed a police officer. 'Game over' political career?

#7. GOVERNMENT STATEMENT ON BIRTH CENTENARY OF BHAGAT SINGH

Dave S. Hayer, Parliamentary Secretary for Multiculturalism and Immigration and MLA for Surrey-Tynehead, on behalf of the provincial government of British Columbia, made the following statement in celebration of the 100th anniversary of the birth of Shaheed Bhagat Singh this week:

Bhagat Singh grew up in a patriotic atmosphere at a time when the struggle for India's freedom was all around him. From a young age he wondered why so many Indians could not achieve freedom from foreign occupation, and dreamed of a free India. That dream led him to create a revolutionary movement destined to not only to make India an independent nation, but also to conceive a country free of discrimination and oppression.

Since then, it is amazing at how far India has come in its 60 years of independence, and I can only imagine the thoughts of Bhagat Singh if he lived today, to see what his martyrdom began in 1931. Bhagat Singh gave his life for the ideal of a free and better India, and that India he fought for is now flourishing. That success is a tribute to those responsible for pursuing an independent India, and I know that the contribution of Bhagat Singh will be remembered and will be for many, many years to come.

The stories of his courage and patriotism were an inspiration for many young Indians at that time who wanted to see India independent. Even today Shaheed Bhagat Singh's memory continues to inspire our youth and many poems and songs have been written about his courage and undying patriotism.

The South Asian community is an important part of the multicultural fabric of the province of British Columbia. We salute your contribution to this province and we are proud to celebrate this great time with the community. Please accept our best wishes as we all come together to honour the memory of a legendary hero of India.