Charecter Assasination Of Guru Har Rai Ji In A Book Rleased By Sgpc

hawk13

A book titled sikh itihas in hindi released by sgpc later withdrawn which demeans Guru Har Rai ji by mentioning Ramrai was born to maid mentioned by giani Harinder Singh in time tv is another black deed by badal stooges even a severe punishment will be less I am tring to get hold of the book name of author is not mentioned it seems to mischief of a rss or a marxist lobby. So sikhs allover the world should boycot badals and throw his stooges from sgpc .

I may caution the sangat on this. This news was orinted by only spokesman a newspaper known to spread lies and propaganda news.

This newspaper is also taken to court in punjab for writing blasphemy against Sri guru Granth sahib ji.

This newspaper is mouthpiece of kala afghana and missionaries. I am trying to get the book and see for myself what is written in that before

being taken in Rozanaspokesman's propaganda.

apparently there were some derogatory comments related to Guru Har Rai and later on SGPC withdrew the book or the para. i am not a fan of rozanaspokesman but considering he too had taken his editorial back and apologised for the same, it is obvious actions of SGPC controlled Akal Takht are controlled by Badal-Sant Samaj lobby.