After Death

Dear PJS i really loved yor pic on ur avtar, nice dastar and excellently adorned

darha , dont know why u changed that.(i have been guided by my Singh ji)

Any way , when one real bhagat(may be 1 in millions)feels , sabdey marey , mare fun jiway.

the fear of death or the pain of it is nowhere for him .I heardsthat my husband'sgrand father(nanaji)

who breathed his last inside gurudwara , after celebration of guruparb(my husband was 13/14 )then

he just bowed before the Jugo jug atal Guru sahib ji, no pain ., no Hai .

My mother in law took her last breath in 1989, at amrit wela , reciting Nitnem . Even my brother in law

who expired last month( you know that KS DEEp ji) though in last time he was at hospital, no pain was visible

from his face , even he on previous night expressed that his antim yatra shoulbe performed

with kirtan.

these are the examples from my own family . Ihave witnessed last moments of many

Mahapurashs , they all left this world with ease, contrary many i have seen crying, many ways

that cannot be described.

So , need not be afraid, just remember we have to be there, do good deeds and ibaadat

the last time will be real reunion with the Akaal purakh

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just wondering, if someone is dying, and you are holding the hand of the dying person and reciting vaheguru vaheguru, I would think that pain does decrease thousands times, dont you think?/

The reason why I am saying is that I did that to someone year ago, she left the body in my hands. first time I saw someone dying in my hands. Left a long lasting impression on me obviously, as thoughts come in my mind, scence comes infront of my eyes, whenever I think about death.

actually that was my entry point to sikhsangat, if some of you remember.

ABORTION is prohibited in Sikhism(EVery SIkh knows about this) but still Manmukhs make mistakes. Punjab has highest no. female foeticide in India.

Legal Pregnancy or Illegal pregancy, it is not the mistake of the New Soul in the Womb. asper Bijaimukt granth, Abortion not only equals to killing of 1000 cows and getting into KOOmbi Narak, it destroys the generations.

there is a sakhi is Bijaimukt granth where in Sikh and Sikhni comes to the darshan of Guru Gobind singh ji, When She did the darshan of Sangat, Here face turned Dark Black. Sangat asked guruji why did this happen??? Guruji replied that She aborted 3 daughters and 2 sons in the WOMB(not sure whthere the number is correct), that is why her face is turned black in front of sangat.

Sangat asked the sikhni why did she perfrom abortion, She said,' Those Preganancies were due the Illegal marriage(no body knew about that marriage) to the first Husband, Later inorder to have legal Marriage to the second Husband, She had to abort the chidren so that nobodt comes to know about it..

Guruji said,' In her last janam, She had a friend whom she liked a lot(Lust or vasana) but she got married to other husband. in this janam, She married to the First husband illegally(Friend she liked in last janam) but he died(Vasana became Karam and Karam is Completed, and Now she got maaired to the second husband(second husband in her last janam).

Sangat requested Guruji to forgive her. Guruji told her to tell everything she did infront of the SGGSJI and Sangat and Asked for forgiveness.

Once She did ardas and asked for forgiveness, Her face turned to Normal White

Guest MereRamRai

Death is only the end of the physical body, the soul leaves and awaits for the next joon. Just like a person takes of his clothes and puts on new ones that is the same way the soul goes through different life forms.

This is pure Hindu mat because the Vedas tell the illness but the cure is somewhere else. The soul didn't want to enter the body in the first place. So Waheguru put in Anahad Sabad and Dhuni to keep the soul dancing but unable to escape.

What kind of difficulties does Maya create in the path of spiritual realization?

The spiritual seeker trying to transcend Trikuti also called Bikham Nadee (Turbulent River), will face a delusion in the form of Parkaash (luminous light). In this delusion a seeker can see subtle make- believe forms of gurus, seers and other holy figures. In fact, these manifesting delusions are an effort by Kaal to hinder seekers entry into Nij-ghar (The Tenth Door). The Parkaash of the Five Elements creates this delusion. This is nothing but Maya’s deluding network. In Gurbani this illusory phenomena is called mirage (Gandarbh Nagri or Harchandauri). Mind caught in this web of illusion cannot realize its true self. Gurbani forbids entry into this web of delusion.

MRIG TISNAA PEKH BHULNAE WUTHE NAGAR GANDHARB ||

(Salok Mahalaa 5 Page 425)

Crossing Trikuti, when seekers consciousness gains entry into the Nij-Ghar also called Thir-Ghar (Tthe Tenth Door), many miraculous powers (Ridhis and Sidhis) manifest and become available to the seeker. One has to be very cautious not to use these powers because these are nothing but hindrances in the way of spiritual realization. One who has gained access into Nij-Ghar must never indulge in or meddle with these miraculous powers. After transcending this state of Ridhis and Sidhis, seeker will be blessed with the power to change his physical form at will. The seeker can at will become visible or invisible, huge or small in size. Altogether, there are eight such miraculous powers. One must absolutely shun these; otherwise, the seeker will not be able to achieve union with the formless God

"That is why when the Ordinary person Dies, Either Salvia comes out of his mouth, Either Water come out from His Nose or He Shits."

No disrespect, but that whole rant is just mumbo jumbo. Your body will behave in a variety of ways after you die, probably in large part depending on HOW you die. Your digestive tract will continue to function to some degree for a while... you eventually will <banned word filter activated>/fart everything else. All kinds of metabolism is going on.. stand next to a freshly dead body and you hear funny stuff.

The whole saliva out mouth / water nose thing doesn't always happen. When it does, it could be for a variety of reasons.

Not trying to be mean, but this is seriously just silly.

All the best,

Wales