Sikh Research Institution

Guest Rathan

They are thugs.They go to india and say that they believe in Dasam Granth sahib.

I know they do not.See the proof below

They have completely omitted Dasam Granth sahib form their courses. They are experts in

lying and thuggery.

Beware of such rogue organizations who are eating at roots of sikhism and yet do

propaganda to the contrary.

Sikhī 101 - introductory overview of Sikh history and theology

• Gurū Granth Sāhib

• Gurū Khālsā Panth

• Bhāī Gurdās & Bhāī Nand Lāl

• Āsā kī Vār

• Contemporary Histor

Wow...that is pretty solid proof. I guess that means that almost every Gurdwara in the world does not believe in Dasam Granth either because they are not holding courses on it.

What kind of argument is that? Seriously, just because they don't have a course on Dasam Granth, you call that "proof" that they don't believe in it? It seems like all of a sudden everyone has to "prove" that they beleive in Dasam Granth.

The omission is deliberate.This attitude manifests in their propaganda.

How come they will hold courses on other banis of sikh rehat maryada

and leave Dasam Granth out.And yet have the heart to say that they represent

sikhism.

I have plenty of proofs of their attitude about Dasam Bani.Otherwise i would have not said

what i am writing here.

Read the threads below before defending these heretics

http://www.sikhsanga...earch-institute

http://www.sikhsanga...digital-library

http://www.sikhsanga...earch-institute

http://www.sikhsanga...hibs-signatures

http://www.sikhsanga...rainwash-scheme

Vaheguru ji ka Khalsa Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!

i wouldnt go to any of there retreats as well, i have been to 3 of their workshops and in every three they would say something totally out of my knowledge about sikhism and one thing that never changed was that they always said that meat/ egg is allowed in sikhi and they say that guru ji never said that we cannot eat that

so plzz a benti to you tell your peers about such organizations for them to not attend these retreats and try as much as possible not even let them have a venue at your gurughar

<br style=""> <br style="">

Gurmukho, is not learning something new or hearing a different view point the idea behind going to a lecture?

I have attended both the Sikhi 101 and Gurmukhi 101 classes and I am registered to take the Sikhi 201 class in August.

Why can we not as a community support people who dedicate months of their lives toward Sikh youth education? It is crystal clear to see that their intentions are not ill-willed.

Here is a extremely abbreviated list of what Sidak has done for me or inspired me to do ( through Kirpaa of course) . OP, I will let you be the judge:

-Allowed me to connect more directly to the Guru. The Sidak lecturers and staff motivated me to learn Gurmukhi which I was able to accomplish before Gurmukhi 101. In Gurmukhi 101, I was taught the grammar and vocabulary used in the Guru Granth Sahib. I now have a personal relationship with my Guru.

-Sing Vaheguru's praises. I learned my first and second shabads at Sidak and discovered my love for kirtan. Before Sidak, I would delete shabads my brother had added to iTunes because I couldn't stand to hear them. I have since been on a quest to learn kirtan and tabla and have fallen in love with kirtan. (Chardi Kala Jatha rules!)

-Inspire me to take Amrit.

-Expose me to gatka.

-Create/Solidify my faith in Vaheguru. I joined Sidak a non-believer. I am now developing my relationship with Vaheguru.

I could go on and on. I know Sidak has changed my life for the better.

One can learn these things without going to lectures designed by heretics who themselves present a distorted version

of sikhi.SIKHRI has proved to be an organization whose syllabus is prepared to distort sikh fundamentals.

Beware of such atheist organizations.

One can learn these things without going to lectures designed by heretics who themselves present a distorted version

of sikhi.SIKHRI has proved to be an organization whose syllabus is prepared to distort sikh fundamentals.

Beware of such atheist organizations.

Atheist organizations? You are just being silly now.

The two main problems with them are the meat eating aspect and their views on the Dasam Granth.

I don't know how someone can claim to be a Sikh and still eat meat, you take in dead bodies and become like a dead body yourself. Ever since I were a kid i never liked eating meat (even when my hair was cut) because it felt hypocritical and not right. They literally are twisting Sikhi if they preach such things.

To serve and then preach that eating meat is okay?! Who the heck are they to say this?

• You say that the One Lord is in all, so why do you kill chickens? (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 1350).
  • Kabeer says, to use force is tyranny, even if you call it a religious sacrifice. When your account is called for in the Kingdom of God, what will your condition be then? Kabeer says, the dinner of beans and rice is excellent when flavored with salt. Who would cut throats to have meat with his bread? (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 1374).
  • Kabeer says, they oppress living beings, kill them, and call it proper. When the Lord calls for their account, what will their condition be? Kabeer says, it is tyranny to use force; the Lord shall call you to account. When your account is called for, your face and mouth shall be beaten (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 1375).
  • Countless are fools, blinded by ignorance. Countless are thieves and embezzlers. Countless impose their will by force. Countless cut-throats and are ruthless killers. Countless are sinners who keep on sinning. Countless are liars, wandering lost in their lies. Countless are wretches, eating filth as their ration (Guru Granth Sahib Ji, 4).

What will you call organizations who distort traditional maryada of a religion on their own?

May be rogue is the proper title for such organizations.

SIKHRI want sikhs to say distorted Gurmantra.

SIKHRI want sikhs to read distorted Dohra.

This amounts to changing sikhism and create their own maryada.

SIKHRI want sikhs to forget about martyrdom of

Baba Deep Singh ji shaheed,Bhai Taru singh ji and countless other martyrs saying such things are unnatural. Per them saka of Baba deep singh ji

shaheedi is a man made story.

Per them sakhis of Guru Nanak dev ji rotating Mecca is false.

What will one call such organizations who are bent upon mischief?

What will you call organizations who distort traditional maryada of a religion on their own?

May be rogue is the proper title for such organizations.

SIKHRI want sikhs to say distorted Gurmantra.

SIKHRI want sikhs to read distorted Dohra.

This amounts to changing sikhism and create their own maryada.

SIKHRI want sikhs to forget about martyrdom of

Baba Deep Singh ji shaheed,Bhai Taru singh ji and countless other martyrs saying such things are unnatural. Per them saka of Baba deep singh ji

shaheedi is a man made story.

Per them sakhis of Guru Nanak dev ji rotating Mecca is false.

What will one call such organizations who are bent upon mischief?

if that is true that is quite disturbing.

many organisations today deny canonical bani such as bhai gurdas dian vaars that provide proof for sakhis such as the one in mecca.

Donning blue attire then Baba Nanak went to Mecca.

He held staff in his hand, pressed a book under his armpit, caught hold of a metal pot and mattress.

Now he sat in a mosque where the pilgrims (Hajjis) had gathered.

When Baba (Nanak) slept in the night spreading his legs towards the alcove of mosque at Kaba.

The qazi named Jivan kicked him and asked who was this infidel enacting blasphemy.

Why this sinner is sleeping his legs spread towards God, Khuda.

Catching hold of the legs he lynched (Baba Nanak) and Lo and Behold the miracle, the whole of Mecca seemed to be revolving.

All got surprised and they all bowed.(32)

i can't display the font on my computer, so http://sikhitothemax.com/Page.asp?SourceID=B&PageNo=&ShabadID=5572&Format=2 shows that mecca did turn around.

there's a also a shabad in Guru Granth Sahib ji about the mandir turning around to face bhagat Namdev ji. this shabad describes it in such an explicit way that even those who turn everything into metaphor have trouble denying it.

i was wondering, what is sikhri's view on the bhagat namdev mandir incident/??

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=4151

Laughing and playing, I came to Your Temple, O Lord.

While Naam Dayv was worshipping, he was grabbed and driven out. ||1||

I am of a low social class, O Lord;

why was I born into a family of fabric dyers? ||1||Pause||

I picked up my blanket and went back,

to sit behind the temple. ||2||

As Naam Dayv uttered the Glorious Praises of the Lord,

the temple turned around to face the Lord's humble devotee. ||3||6||

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=5768

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=6094

http://sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?ShabadID=4690

Academic Education breeds contempt; Spiritual Education breeds Belief.

They do not know anything about spiritualism as they have no belief in that. They only tout text book sikhism.

They should be categorised with so called missioanries and kaloa afghanha cult.There is no doubt that they

represent kala afghanaism.