The Southall Election - The Closest We Have Come To Getting A Dastar Into The Houses Of Parliament

Im going to speak the truth here and if the truth hurts the reader then thats their own problem.

Gurcharan lost the election due to our own so called people voting in Sharma,Sharma did not even have to campaign and nor did he or his supporters have to stand outside polling stations.Its no co incidence that the same THUGS ,backers of Himmat Sohi backed Sharma as in the pic below:

post-22108-127324996121_thumb.jpg

Prominent thugs include 'Kala' Mr Glassy Junction,along with his sidekick drug dealer 'Billa Sandhu' who used to bring thugs to Singh Sabha Park Ave to back the RSS supporting Himmat Sohi,Mac - Kingsway Tandoori Hounslow,Baldev Bullet,Manjit Litt Ex Congress Overseas President Millionaire Chor Ex Drug Smuggler who used to deal in cocaine and the rest in the pic were all seen at polling stations up and down Southall on election day.On another note Mr Glassy Junction had his pub licence taken away for some reason and the Pub remained shut on the day and today as well - if the pub was open thats where they all would have gathered - thug/labour party.

Sharma never even campaigned in the election ,he was and is a nobody who has done 0 for Southall infact hes lied on many occasions as said in the leaflet below

post-22108-127325023329_thumb.jpg

He is an Ex Overseas President of the Indian National Congress Party & retains strong links with the VHP /RSS and even had a role in Singh Sabha Southall when Sohi was in Power.

SHAMRA had no SHAME when he began to print leaflets about Gurcharan Singh which included 1984 - he tried to use 1984 to make Gurcharan loose votes, by claiming Gurcharan supported the Slaying of his fellow congress leader Indira Gandhi,he did this through english leaflets a letter to Cameron and Panjabi leaflets to every house in Southall.

Even after these so called Sikhs like the Mr Glassy Junction - Himmat Sohi Ex Commitee gang and others read these leaflets they still supported Sharma?How can SIKHS support a man who has done NOTHING for Southall - I though we belived in Sarbat Da Bhalla what bhalla has he done?

How can Sikhs support a man who retains links with Hindu Terrorist groups and is an ex president of the Overseas Congress??

How can Sikhs support a man who said BAN GURU KA LANGAR to students???How can SIKHS support a man who gave out laddoos after Operation Bluestar in 1984 and the destruction of Babri Masjid????

How can Sikhs support a man who never attends meetings or who never attended any election debates where as all the other candidates attended.

Sikh sentiments of those Sikhs WHOS CONSCIENCE IS ALIVE have been greatly hurt in this election by Sharma and his cronies and gaddars of the Panth, Sharma wanted Langar banned ,and said it on all radio stations ,said Gurdwaras contribute to immigration problem, bought up 1984 to open the wounds of Sikhs who have not forgotten his actions after bluestar.His true anti Sikh anti Sikh Freedom attitude have come to light as he said in his leaflet and claimed Gurcharan supported Sikh Freedom - whats it to him???? Oh i forgot Sikhs made him a leader already as MP and of the Sikh Community as Milliband said hes a Champion for Sikhs in Parliament???Whats he done, and a message to all these Sikh Groups like Sikh Federation and others who have met Sharma - if you are true to your Panthic Commitment you will NOT meet with Sharma after all this fiasco and after his true colours have been revealed he is NOT GOING to help the Sikh Cause so NO POINT asking him to,and a message to Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall think twice before honouring this pathetic man who has hurt Sikh sentiments - the commitees job is running the Guru Ghar and Parchaar not dishing out Siropas.

AND most of all SHAME ON THE <banned word filter activated> SIKHS WHO voted against Gurcharan - what have we achieved in Britian since Duleep Singh arrived?In political terms WHAT HAVE WE ACHIEVED SOMEONE ANSWER THIS FOR ME? N O T H I N G

Sikhs were banging on about the flipping Census a while back ,what Census are you going to get Sikhs when you can't even support and elect a Sikh MP not just in Southall - Gurcharan Singh but in the Midlands Jasbir Singh Parmar.In both Sikh Majority areas the gaddars within the Qoum have let their conscience die and set Sikhs back MANY MANY MANY years .

Gurcharan has now dedicated his life to Southall for over 30 years - his record on his work and achievements proove this Sharmas record is the total opposite.He has made a All Party Parliament Group for tamils ,yet hes supports the same Sonia Gandhi and is a member of the Congress who armed Sri Lanka's govt to wipe out Tamils,thats how cunning Sharma is.

We have no representative in ANY PARLIAMENT on the World - and NO DONT MENTION Manmohan Singh PM of Hindustan he is not a Sikh according to me.

We have no repp on the World Stage on in any nation - we are a STATELESS VOICELESS NATION...........that is THE HARD FACT OF THE MATTER!

Apart from the few groups and Sikh population who supported Gurcharan,Jasbir and others you should all be ASHAMED OF YOURSEVES Muslims have their people in Parliament ,Hindus have their Sharmas and Lords in Parliament.....we have no one...............On behalf of the Youth of Southall I direct the following statement to all Gurdwaras......'' We do not support Sharma nor do we endorse him due to him hurting Sikh Sentiments,you should think twice about your Panthic Commitment before approaching him for help of honouring him'' this goes to all Gurdwara Commitees,Sikh Groups,Jathas,Gurdwara Councils and FSO's.

THE NEXT STEP FOR THE SIKHS IN THE UK ..WORLDOVER????

pjs, it's a very bitter pill to swallow. Today, there are 12,000 people who are upset at the result. That's no small achievement in light of the campaign of dirty tricks ran by Virendra Sharma.

Speaking of which, for anyone interested to know, the source of the so-called "open letter" in which Virendra Sharma accused Mr Singh of being pro-Khalistani was a fine young gentleman by the name of Kam Singh Cheema - Virendra Sharma's campaign manager.

pjs, it's a very bitter pill to swallow. Today, there are 12,000 people who are upset at the result. That's no small achievement in light of the campaign of dirty tricks ran by Virendra Sharma.

Speaking of which, for anyone interested to know, the source of the so-called "open letter" in which Virendra Sharma accused Mr Singh of being pro-Khalistani was a fine young gentleman by the name of Kam Singh Cheema - Virendra Sharma's campaign manager.

Being pro-Khalistani is fine, but it will only appeal to Sikhs in Southall. Since there aren't only Sikhs living in Southall, why bring this issue up? Sharma cleverly knew what he was doing.

Gurcharan Singh should have been more diplomatic and appealed to wider audience. But I guess he doesn't have any good people advising him. Malhi and co. aren't the brightest politicians out there. They are all the same.

Kam Singh Cheema I shall remember that name..

This is a drug cartel and consortium of drug lords backing Sharma. The most dispicable and vile creatures imaginable crawling out from the dirtiest southall back alley sewer.

Some may say thats OTT but its the best analogy I am able to find at this moment in time.

Our fellow southall residents voted for him, now you can keep him.

Listen, I didn't vote for Sharma because of his Congress party links. I didn't vote for Gurcharan Singh because I think he's rubbish and I will never vote Tory. So...I didn't vote. Like you lot, I also think it'll be nice to have Sikh MP's but I certainly don't want us to sink into 3rd world politics (the way the sikhs in Canada vote) where we vote for the candidate just because 'he's one of us'. If everybody started voting like that this country would go to the dogs. I don't care if my candidates is a Sikh, Hindu, muslim or christian....black, white or brown. I'll vote for the candidate that is honest and will work for the needs of his / her constituents. In my experience, our own people are normally the worst people when it comes to politics. Let me give you an example ; Down the road in Hounslow we have a Councillor called Darshan Singh Grewal. He's still a councillor but a few years ago he was the Mayor of Hounslow. Our people, like sheep, keep voting for him because he's one of us, even after him and his wife were fined by the police last month for supplying underage girls with alcohol in their nightclub. This follows an ambulance finding a 13 year old Sikh girl passed out drunk outside their restaurant / nightclub. But our people keep voting for him because he's one of us.

You see them in the gurdwara where our people respect them, presumably because of the mo0ney they have. This, despite, the local paper unearthing council licencing papers which show how 3 years ago Mrs Kaur Grewal applied for an 'Adult Entertainment Licence' for her nightclub in the centre of Europes largest Sikh neighbourhood. She wanted to turn the club for Asian (mostly punjabi sikh) men into a lap dancing strip club. :o

What I'm saying here is that we Sikhs are a progressive educated lot...so we shouldn't be voting like third world monkeys. We should always vote for the candidate with integrity and of good character. Normally, that translate as the candidate that isn't south asian.

Its unfortunate Hounslow has such a councillor. But this is not the case in Southall. Different apple different tree.

From my understanding of your post, you wont vote for Gurcharan solely on him being Sikh. Its good you look for values in the person you elect. Values that would deem them worthy of your vote.

You would vote for a man based on his integrity you say? Which member of the consortium of Drug dealers or thugs supporting him has any noticable integrity. How much integrity does a man earn with such links and such people backing him?

I saw a video of sharma saying he condemned the tearing down of the babri masjid. Excellent. This was something that Muslims are quite sensitive about and they welcomed his condemnation.

He said he has been working in politics for 35 years so where is his condemnation of operation bluestar? How long do we have to wait to hear him say that? Or is sikh human rights too fine a line to walk on. its been 25years now. Instead of doing that he decided to use 1984 as a means of attack against rival candidates as his leaflet shown above quite clearly illustrated.

If we are going to have him represent us for 5 years, these are legitimate points that have to be raised.

If someone says to me "he does not have to condemn 1984 or even get involved in Sikh issues"... Then I shall reply to them quite direct and bluntly by saying "well thats funny because before the singh sabha rules changed earlier this year, he used to come gurdwara on election day every election and vote for his buddy Himmat sohi to get elected. So why is he so shy of sikh affairs now? He quite liked getting involved in Sikh affairs up until only recently."

Honn kee hoiya? Just because he is now banned (along with all other non-sikh voters) from participating in Singh sabha elections, he shouldnt get shy of sikh affairs now.

I put the request straight to him to condemn operation bluestar.

If he can condemn the tearing down of babri masjid, then why cant he condemn a tank bombarding the akaal takht? or was he too busy handing out laddoo at the time to care? (as some allege)

I think we should pop down to his office or fone/email him and ask him if he condemns the attack.