How Many Of You Our In Mma

I train. Not to professionally fight but to acquire new skills and build up the ones I already have. I'm pretty new. I'm thinking of opening up a gym in the back of my office building for singhs to train. Hire some people I train with to teach and keep it non-profit. The place I train at is the real deal. My good friend and mma mentor is on the Ultimate Fighter right now. Nick Ring Calgary Alberta. I may not do the non profit gym as I have less and less time on my hands the more I dedicate to work, sikhi and my own training. I assume the topic starter trains. If so where and for how long. As for the person above me who loves wwe and tna, thats not even close to mma. But i'm sure u al and were just joking around. More people need to train. Its a sad day when a self appointed" Guru ki ladli fauj, sava lakh soldier" can't even defend a take down.

I train. Not to professionally fight but to acquire new skills and build up the ones I already have. I'm pretty new. I'm thinking of opening up a gym in the back of my office building for singhs to train. Hire some people I train with to teach and keep it non-profit. The place I train at is the real deal. My good friend and mma mentor is on the Ultimate Fighter right now. Nick Ring Calgary Alberta. I may not do the non profit gym as I have less and less time on my hands the more I dedicate to work, sikhi and my own training. I assume the topic starter trains. If so where and for how long. As for the person above me who loves wwe and tna, thats not even close to mma. But i'm sure u al and were just joking around. More people need to train. Its a sad day when a self appointed" Guru ki ladli fauj, sava lakh soldier" can't even defend a take down.

yea i train out of revolution fight team i started 20 month ago now

how long have you bin training for