Why Maoist Are Fighting In India?

S1ngh

Can someone shed some light (sikh point of view) about the recent maoist/naxal activities/attacks in India? why they are fighting and what for? I know that we (sikhs) are demanding/fighting for our basic religious and social demands. Someone told me that maoist/naxal are communist and they don't believe in religion or god.. so they probably have social demand? Do they want their own country? i dont' know much about them..

See bro naxalite r fanatic leftists their movement started in Naxalbari village for this these r known as naxallites in 1952 or 50. iN Punjab these persons strated their movement in same time by looting police station in Sri Hargobinpur and chamkaur shaib , They joined sikh political parties in 1960 and their biggest suppoter was G.S Tohra . These people r ANTI SIKH PEOPLE noted historians such as j.s gre wal are known leftists other leaders are chandumajra, B,S BHUNDER, and 60/ percent of mann group are pro leftists, THERE ROLE DURRING SIKH MOVEMENT WAS ANTISIKH they formed armed groups to kill the families of sikh figters and joined the as police cats there were prominent police cats still operating like sukhi cat another sukhwinder singh alias generel dyal singh who killed the families of BAbar Khalsa singhs. they r biggest manipulaters they r taking advantages of anti tribal policies. In punjab they have student group under the name of punjab student union, during 80s they weakened due to popularity of sant ji. their agenda in punjab is to destroy panth which can be judged from taraksheel group materials unfortunately sikh groups are not realising their threat Indian goverment is leniant as due fear of losing votebank of low castes and some of their allies like rjd,trimool congress r supporters during ludhiana kand their leaders like punjab university teacher raunki ram supported the ASHUTOSH AND BIHARIS AND JUSTIFIED THE USE OF FORCE ON SIKHS

Can you provide credible sources for what you have said? Here are some recent reports:

Sukhwinder Singh case is on record oF high court of Punjab and high court. How can u forget about editor of surakh rekha who was sent to hell in 1983 ,preetlari and his supporters just naxal r tring to use sikhs like fodder like HINDUWADIS, HOW CAN ONE FORGET CULTRAL REVOLUTION OR LARGE SCALE KILLINGS IN 1969 BY BLOODY MAO OR TINNAMENN CHOWK polannd invasion,hungary invasion by soviet union in which 2 million people died and STALIN GENOCIDE SO SIKHS SHOULD FORM RANVIR SENA LIKARMED GROUP TO KILL NAXALS IN PUNJAB.Scores of naxal were killed sikh fighters as they were involved in killings of families of babaras like master Amrik singh, atma singh etc and go and see Ranuaki ram and rajiv lochan statements at time of ludhiana kand just last year tarsem peter a labour leader with naxal leanings was caught burning HOLY GURDWARA. MAO AND MARX ARE BIG FRAUDS MAO USED TO SLEEP WITH TEENAGED GIRLS IN HIS LAST DAYS HOW CAN THEY BE ROLE MODELS OF SIKHS THEY JUST NEED KICK IN THE BACK.In 2008 they killed a sikh police officer after doing beadbi of his kesh in orrisa.

Disinformation being created on the boards the NAxals are actually very sympathetic to the Sikh cause in fact their leaders visited the UK to support the SIkh seperatist issue

Anyone on this board who speaks against them is speaking against a mans right to freedom which is what the naxals want indepedant of any dictatorship

I dont know about the Naxals views but they seem to be fighting for the same cause as the Sikhs

As Che guevera said anyone fighting for freedom is my brother and my enemies enemy is certainly my brother

That police officer was certainly cruel which is why Naxals would have killed him exactly like the cruel police of Punjab who killed innocent Sikhs

Using the fact that mao slept with teenage girls is a blatant sign of disinformation (a commonly used Indian/hindu tactic) even if he did he is dead now and didnt Mahatma Ghandi sleep with animals as well as young teenage girls as well as being a racist so me thinks that gives us a right to condemn every hindi in India

Hawk13 every man and woman has a right to freedom of speech whether this be maoists sikhs christians or jews we will unite and beat the common enemy despite your tactics

ANY I MEAN ANY INFORMATION AGAINST THE MAOISTS IS QUICKLIY BEING POSTED AROUND ALL SIKH BOARDS ON THE INTERNET TO KEEP A LID ON THE HUGE PROBLEM INDIA IS FACING FROM WITHIN

NO DOUBT THEY WILL TRY AND KILL ALL OF THESE NAXAL FAMILIES LIKE THEY DID IN SRI LANKA - BUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF AFTER KILLING THE NAXALS THE MUSLIMS THE SRI LANKANS AND THE SIKHS THE WORLD WILL WANT AN ANSWER

Disinformation being created on the boards the NAxals are actually very sympathetic to the Sikh cause in fact their leaders visited the UK to support the SIkh seperatist issue

Anyone on this board who speaks against them is speaking against a mans right to freedom which is what the naxals want indepedant of any dictatorship

I dont know about the Naxals views but they seem to be fighting for the same cause as the Sikhs

As Che guevera said anyone fighting for freedom is my brother and my enemies enemy is certainly my brother

That police officer was certainly cruel which is why Naxals would have killed him exactly like the cruel police of Punjab who killed innocent Sikhs

Using the fact that mao slept with teenage girls is a blatant sign of disinformation (a commonly used Indian/hindu tactic) even if he did he is dead now and didnt Mahatma Ghandi sleep with animals as well as young teenage girls as well as being a racist so me thinks that gives us a right to condemn every hindi in India

Hawk13 every man and woman has a right to freedom of speech whether this be maoists sikhs christians or jews we will unite and beat the common enemy despite your tactics

ANY I MEAN ANY INFORMATION AGAINST THE MAOISTS IS QUICKLIY BEING POSTED AROUND ALL SIKH BOARDS ON THE INTERNET TO KEEP A LID ON THE HUGE PROBLEM INDIA IS FACING FROM WITHIN

NO DOUBT THEY WILL TRY AND KILL ALL OF THESE NAXAL FAMILIES LIKE THEY DID IN SRI LANKA - BUT WHAT YOU HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF AFTER KILLING THE NAXALS THE MUSLIMS THE SRI LANKANS AND THE SIKHS THE WORLD WILL WANT AN ANSWER

Man u have not said anything about the wrong doings being done with regard to killing of Babars families by naxals during sikh strugle ur dog Mao killed 70 lac during cultural revolution in china burning mosques muslim uprising stated during that period in china do u justify killings of innocent students in Tinnammen chowk .What about ur supportes farmer group hooliganism in Chandigarh and antisikh writings by Raunki Ram and Rajiv LOchan, Support extended to AShutosh PIG BY naxal leaders ur agenda is clear get support from sikhs like brahmans got and then destroy their religion What about the friendship naxal enjoyed with narender modi and taraksheels antisikh propagation . GO AND GLORIFY MAO IN CHINA AND SEE THE REACTION OF CHENSE U WILL NOT STAND A SECOND WHAT ABOUT ABUSE BY BKU LEADER TO SANT JEE U HAVE FAILED IDOLOGY WITH GENOCIDES OF PEOPLE STALIN FAMILY GOT SHELTER IN INDIA ONLY.ALLEGATIONS ABOUT THE MAO IS BY HIS RELATIVES AND CLOSE FRIENDS DO NOT FOOL THE PEOPLE THIS IS RELIGIOUS SITE UR COMRADES BHUPINDER BRAR DEMEANS SIKHI BY HIS ACTIONS U NAME ANYONE SUPPORTING SIKH CAUSE U R AS BAD AS RSS IN TRAIN BLAST IN BENGAL U R NAXALS KILLED 40 SIKHS. WHAT ABOUT UR TRACK RECORD ABOUT THE GENOCIDE U COMMITED SO SIKHS SHOULD BE BEWARE THESE ANTI GOD PEOPLE EVEN TALIBAN R BETTER THAN U.U JUSTIFY THE DISGRCING HOLY KAKAR KESH OF SIKHS SEE WHEN U DID SAME TO A SIKH POLICEMAN IN BIHAR HOW THE OTHER SIKH SOLIDERS KILLED UR 100 COMRADE IN BIHAR.

Any movement regardless of any dharam, which kills innocent people have committed cowardly act and are kayar regardless how painful it may seem to suck it up or how painful the suitations are. There are certain strict rules in sikh dharam yudh maryada so that an individual can fight injustice by force but still remains in the realm of dya towards innocent people. It's very hard to follow that when anyone including one who represent dharam or join the movement just to quench their blood thrist of their family killing start picking up the weapons in name of dharam or movement and start asking for injustice without practicing dya in their life. Dya is foundation of sikh dharam.