Is The Problem Getting Worse?

Big_Tera

WJKK WJKF

SSA to Everyone.

I know this topic may well have been covered before but im talking about this issue on a slightly different angle.

Is the issue of Sikh females eloping with Muslims getting worse?

I think a 5 10 years ago it wasnt that bad. But there seems to be a big increase especially in my area which is Redbridge England. At first I thought the situation was not as bad as people made it out to be and were exaggerating the numbers. Maybe because I had not seen with my own eyes the real situation. I have been working in Redbridge in various schools for the past year as an assitant and there seems to be a trend of these young Sikh girls who are hanging around with Muslim boys like some lost puppies to put it bluntly. i cant say the same for white, Hindu girls who seem to be a lot more savvy.

While I was in school and uni ect. I didnt see hardly any incidents of this going on. But now it seems to have got out of control, despite all the high profile warnings and information that there is to educate these young girls. It doesnt seem to have made a significant difference.

I think also that Sikh parents of these girls are in denial. And pretend that nothing is wrong with their kids. They also probably know that their daughters are up to no good. But they just like to kid themselves that nothing is happening and remain in denial so they dont have to worry about it. But the fact of the matter is. These parents need to wake up and smell the coffee and face these problems head on instead of pretending like they dont exist.

At the end of the day people like me and you cannot really do much to stop this sort of thing happening. Its down to parents and also the siblings to educate them. I think the main problem is sikh females befriending Muslim males in the first place which easily leads on to other things. But what Ive noticed is that these Sikh girls look like the vulnerable type as well. They seem like they have poor family relations and generally feeble and come from not so well off backgrounds.

I personally think that we as Sikhs should always try and help our fellow Sikhs. But if they are not willing to take our advice and go along the wrong path. Then we can only say we tried our best.

WJKK WJKF

It's actually not that bad it's mainly that's your focus

There are group's that help females with family trouble's here in London as a matter of fact the most affected are the hindu girl's almost 3 to 1 as compared to the Sikh girls this is because over the last decade or so the education has tripled in SIkh household's to stop the problem

A new trend which has risen over 1000% is muslim girl's eloping with blacks and indians as it is a taboo they feel exihilrated when they do something against their families who often keep them from going out and mixing in gerneral

Another massive trend is young gay hindu and mulslim males coming out and on a much samller scale sikhs

This was due to in a report published massive abuse in the hindu community especially of young mandir going hindus by priests here are some stories

1 - gay hindu priest leicester - Link 1

2 - the boy he abused was finally caught - Link 2

3 - how he blackmailed boys - Link 3

4 - massive gay hindu community in Delhi and aids -Link 4

5 - Muslim girl runs away with indu - Link 5

6 - 3000 hindu girls eloped with muslims - Link 6

7 - Muslims rape hindu girl and elope - Link 7

8 - RSS hindu eloped with muslim girl - Link 8

9 - Muslims with hindu women - Link 9

There are many more reports but I estimate as there is a much larger population of muslims in the UK than SIkhs and they have kept their women locked up for a long time the rebbelion has just begun and there are many girls who drink have taken up hindu white and black lovers its a massive problem in the islamist community which their keeping under the veil so to speak

The problem with hindu girls is much much larger largely because they are modernist

With sikh awareness at an all time high its mainly the hindus on these message boards who come on to incite trouble with the muslims as they are too cowardly to face their own problems

The hindu community in the UK is crmbling

Whereas if you look around at the sikh revival its amazing so many young sikh women taking up amrit

Sikhs have always been progressive with a sense of pride in their history we are a very stubborn race and the few girls that do elope come from very weak families or are blackmailed raped etc

So its not as much of a problem as the sangat thinks

EDUCATE EDUCATE EDUCATE

refer the girls you know to the threads that make them aware of the extremist muslims in our society and the extremist hindus the rest will take care of itself

Yep I hope the the awareness Campaign in London is working and educating these deluded girls of the dangers they face. I myself do my best but its dificult as I could lose my job if I went to far. One thing I try and say to the youth is when your young everything is about now and flashy cars ect.

But the truth is you only have one life. Why screw it up for a muslim? it doesnt make sence. i would type alot more. but im kinda busy now.

WJKK WJKF

http://news.google.com/news/search?pz=1&cf=all&ned=ca&hl=en&q=hirsi+ali

http://www.google.ca...rsi+ali&spell=1

“There are moderate people, but Islam is not moderate,” she argues. “The extremists have seized the agenda, and there is a horrific silence from the mainstream. When something (derogatory) is said about Mohammed or Islam, a great number of Muslims protest. But when blood is shed in the name of religion, they’re silent. The whole question is getting more urgent.”

http://www.thestar.com/news/insight/article/816245--islamic-fundamentalists-seem-to-be-haunted-by-the-female-body

Big_Tera I would not think too much of what the schooling authorites think, I know you are worried about loosing your job. But if what you have observed is true then it is your duty to step in and resolve the issues. For god's sake a white teacher got away with writing racist remarks using a school computer and is part of the BNP, what can anyone do to you if you feel it is duty to step in and resolve the issue, at the end of the day all you have to say is you thought the child was in danger and be being groomed (maybe the child was as the Muslim community have trained themselves well at doing this ), say these big words and no-one will touch you, at worse all they will say is you were wrong.

DO NOT BE SCARED OF THE AUTHORTIES AFTER ALL YOU ARE NOT DOING ANYHTING ILLEGAL INFACT ITS YOUR DUTY AS A TEACHER.

what do you mean by this - " They seem like they have poor family relations and generally feeble and come from not so well off backgrounds"

parants should build close relationship with their daughters

have open communication with their daughters were the daughter feels safe to talk about anything so the parant can guide them in the right direction, that means not treating their daughters like a slave and locking her up but trusting her and guiding her

and fathers and brothers should play the key role in building their daughters self esteem and confidence up, more confident a girl is the less scandalous she will be, girls with low self esteem tend to wear the shortest skirts get drunk go out the most fool an fool around with the most guys

I agree as foeticide and interracial marriages are widening there is a requirement by Sikh's to understand the true vaule of our daughter's

In the future finding a puratan Sikh woman will become more difficult for the youth

So by valuing them now in schools colleges etc they will be more open for marriage to Sikhs

I have observed that the young sikhs almost chant a mantra Sikhs are with muslims over and over again so much that they start believing it

The reality of the situation as there are 5 muslims to every sikh you are going to notice it more when a sikh girl elopes but the reality is a lot (I mean huge amounts) of muslims girls are eloping but its hidden

When a muslim sees a muslim girl with a sikh he doesnt confront they use friendship and try to make her understand the value of muslim companionship

All that we Sikhs have to do is lose the macho talking down to women mentality and try to value and understand them more

Yes , I agree Sikh women going off with Muslims is not as widespread as thought, the problem is much more immense within the Hindu and Muslim communties. In Bradford over 100 plus muslim women elope every year. Although there is a problem with Muslim extreamist focusing on Sikh and Hindu women to convert her to Islam.

<br />Yes , I agree Sikh women going off with Muslims is not as widespread as thought, the problem is much more immense within the Hindu and Muslim communties. In Bradford over 100 plus muslim women elope every year. Although there is a problem with Muslim extreamist focusing on Sikh and Hindu women to convert her to Islam.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

Girls are not as thick and naive as people think...in this day and age everyone know has the education and knowledge. A lot of "so called" Sikh girl actively hand around/go out with mulsim/pakistani males they know exactly what theyre getting into, what the risks are... Maybe it's an act of rebellion a mess around which doesnt lead to long term relationship, marriage etc...etc.. I dont really know..

There will always be such cases, most are however non-practising/non religious Sikhs...they may well regret in the end...when theyre reputation is in ruins and no-one will go near them..

when i last went to england the one thing one guy told me about whats great about the pakistani threat is noticing the cowards alot of extreme so called sikhs our, cause in england just like in canada you have alot of so called gursikhs who like to judge others and say this person isn't a sikh and your bad cause you do this, yet when it came to handling the islamic threat those same so called gursikhs would hide in the gurdwara judging whose a real sikh and not making friends outside their cliques cause everyone else is dirty, and it was mostly mona as well as real gursikhs and non amrtdhari singh's who came out to fight in the shere punjab and even today in the uni's, its mostly mona who stand up to the muslims and real gursikhs and few brave non amritdhari singh's