Sacrilege At Rochester Gurdwara

Your profound hatred for Guru Nanak's Sikhs (Sehajdharis) shows you have no future in mainstream Sikhi.

There is no body on this forum who has hatred for Sehajdharis and is creating hatred for SehajDharis, It is you who is trying to create this faultline, It is also well know that the current BrahamanVaad and Jaatiwaad between Jats/Bhapas/Ramgharis is a production of Brahaman's only.

Your earlier post on a a link to YouTube on burning of a religious book of another religion was also a similar act of creating a faultline between Sikhs and followers of that religion, and to defame Sikhs and this Forum.

Your acts are proving to be on similar lines to create divise paths not only between various sects of Sikh's but between Sikhs and other religion sects as well. Your posting of the earlier Youtube link now clearly proves that (Thanks To Moderators that post is now closed). Your jumping into this post w/o even understanding what is being discussed and w/o even looking at YouTube videos pertaining to this post shows you don't even have knowledge of the parties involved in fight in this case. You are jumping just because you want to create a faultline and want to create a further division based on that faultline. Let me be very honest - No such faultline exists over here - This Brahman trick is now very well known.

This is a typical trick of these people. Jaskhalsa ji you have caught him.They will start with displaying radical views.

Then they will try to create a fight between sehajdharis and visible sikhs.

This is an art of propaganda.They are trained in this warfare. They are not sikhs. Mona sikhs will always admit

their weakness for not being able to maintain their identity and hope to return to sikh fold.But this man is mocking at

us telling us that sikh identity is a matter of time. Who will have such views.Only a RSS fascist.

Modrerators, please take note as his posts are violating forum guidelines.

Y

ou made out I was lying about mona's starting the first Gurdwaras and I have shown you an example.

The gurudwara you have stated is not one of first Gurudwara in UK.Check your facts.

Oh, and the Gianni used to be so drunk one man had to sit either side of him to keep him upright.

Who was that Giani and in which year?

But Giani has a name also.

I am surprised at your attitude. Do you even realize what you are writing?

You are writing that Giani used to drink so much that two men used to hold him.

A gaini is called a minister in Guru's house. No Giani does what you are writing here.

But Giani has a name also.

I am surprised at your attitude. Do you even realize what you are writing?

You are writing that Giani used to drink so much that two men used to hold him.

A gaini is called a minister in Guru's house. No Giani does what you are writing here.

There is another thread on this forum that is accusing a Gianni of much worse, wake up....

So there you have it, Kirpans ARE allowed.

Just because you see a man in a turban crying foul, it doesn't mean you should just jump up and start crying with him....

God gave you ability to reason and use logic.

There will be Giannis at that Gurdwara, they will be carrying kirpans.

Your profound hate for sikhs ( A sikh is that who has hair) shows your background.

Your profound hatred for Guru Nanak's Sikhs (Sehajdharis) shows you have no future in mainstream Sikhi.

There is no truth in charlesknuckles post. He post here to spread his hatred toward Amrtidharis, like yourself, and is here to distort what is truly taking place, again like yourself. The sangat is well aware of what took place and are not fooled by your foolish actions here.

The thing that has got your underwear in a real big twist here is, that everyone is in support of Amritdharis, the kirpan, and the freedom that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji gives to anyone to enter a Gurdwara. Those videos that have been posted by people speak volumes because no matter who the person is, whether kesadhari or hair cut the person is speaking up and telling the committee they are wrong. ONly the Masands like yourself and Charlesknuckles have their underwear in a twist, along with your conies.

Get over it, the Khalsa is here to stay. You trying to force the Khalsa out is not going to work. In the past masands were dealt with and now they will be dealt with. You decide how history wants to play itself out this time.

The thoughts of his Charles Knuckles and his likes proves the point that the management of GOR seems to have an RSS/GOI kind of ideology . Look how easily they are calling some of their Sikh brethern as terrorists/insurgurgents/fundamentalists. I am sure they are referring to pro-khalistan Sikhs.

As somebody mentioned that most of Mona Sikhs know the importance of hair and rest of Kakkars. But these people seem to be so egoistic , that they want to create their own definition of Sikhism , their own Rehat Maryada which suits them, so that they can still call themselves as Sikhs and still retain control over Gurdwara.

I think the sangat already knows the truth, The best thing would be to report them to Akal Takth , they should be excommunicated and then they can run their own private property. The Nishan Sahib and Guru Granth Sahib Ji needs to to removed from the place respectfully though. I think this is more serious matter and Akal Takth needs to be involved rather than any local court.