kam1825

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peacemaker

You tools have ruined the Panth.

Care to explain that comment? grin.gif

Bhai tool oh huundaa jehdaa jo mun wich aavay boalee jaavai. Soach samaj too binna bolan wala.

I don't understand something. How do you know when the panth is "ruined" or not? Is there a sign in the sky that says "the panth is now ruined".?

u lot are all thick lol

hahaha

guru ji has wrote them selves in the guru granth sahib

"safal ooh mata sant namascaras" ang 191

peaple who bow to sants there forhead is safal

no need for me to say more

This shabad is about Guru and Prabh. To use it to fool people into bowing to ur derawala is mahapaap equal to that of masands and meenas, andd dheermulleas, etc.

You tools have ruined the Panth.

So every Sant is a "Derawalla" and to that which you have automatically branded to be Fake, lying imposter. Which is fine given that 99% of these Derawalla "Sants" are exactly that.

But what made you think that the quote is speaking interms to those fake derawallas and not to those which are True in their essence of what the Definition of a Sant is?

Don't uproot the tree of apples because you don't care to or don't have the patience to shuffle through them to find that one apple which is in perfect condition.

we all need to step back and look at what is written and just think for a second

sikhi is all about daya - humbleness

whoever shows me the light to my guru, whoever takes me to the greatest teacher of all (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) i owe him/her everything - my personal view (Waheguru does it all but through different channels)

whether it be a sant or even tramp from the street i would owe them everthing because they were the ones that showed the path to my guru

some people have been put on the path to guruji without any third party which is fine and some have been shown guruji by another

we need to respect that and understand that these people who have been put on gurujis path via a sant or anyone els 4 that matter owe everything to them in return#

bhul chuk maaf

we all need to step back and look at what is written and just think for a second

sikhi is all about daya - humbleness

whoever shows me the light to my guru, whoever takes me to the greatest teacher of all (Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji) i owe him/her everything - my personal view (Waheguru does it all but through different channels)

whether it be a sant or even tramp from the street i would owe them everthing because they were the ones that showed the path to my guru

some people have been put on the path to guruji without any third party which is fine and some have been shown guruji by another

we need to respect that and understand that these people who have been put on gurujis path via a sant or anyone els 4 that matter owe everything to them in return#

bhul chuk maaf

Respect!

wow.. we are sure getting emotional and heated, it's a god thing SS.com is a cyber sangat :)

Anyways, i would never bow down to any sant, no mattter how "high" he/she is. what's the point?

yeh me neither, I only bow 2 SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI,

DHAN DHAN SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gifpray.gifpray.gifpray.gif