~ Sant Jagjit Singh Harkhowale Coming To Toronto ~

N30S1NGH

Sant Jagjit singh ji harkhwaole coming to toronto on July 19th..will be here until 10 days in toronto, Ontario followed by 10 days in Vancouver, BC.

Like for the past few years, i have been asking them Gurmat related and very deep underlining questions on sikh theology for the sangat to them**, please post your questions here and i will make sure i will ask them on their visit.

** http://www.sikhawareness.com//index.php?showtopic=9824

http://www.sikhaware...showtopic=10560

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are some questions I have been asked, but haven't been able to come up with a definitive or proper well-rounded answer:

-What if an Amritdhari does not know or is unsure they have committed a kurehit (e.g. accidently/unknowingly eaten meat, for arguments sake playing with scissors and it has come really close to their beard and they realise afterwards but are unsure if any rom has been cut, possibly drank coke and not sure if there was a hint of alcohol etc.)? Would this person need to retake amrit? Would they die a bemukh?

-What if a person is not an Amritdhari Gursikh, can they still attain Sach Khand? Or will they forever be subject to their karam?

-Is doing paathh the same as naam simran?

-If someone has done nindiya of a sant, but regrets it afterwards will they still go to hell (as per Bhagat Ravidas Ji Baani in Raag Gond)?

-In the diary of Sant Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib, he talks of the 4 types of tyag, the 3rd being Sargun Saroop Hari da tyag. However, Nanaksar is based on Sargun Upaasnaa. Please can Sant Ji clarify this?

I know they are a lot of questions (there may be more), but I would be very grateful if Sant Ji could answer them.

Sant jee are in England at the moment for this week. I think some of the questions above have already been answered by Neo Singh in his audios which he recorded a while ago.

These have been answered previously i think :

What if a person is not an Amritdhari Gursikh, can they still attain Sach Khand? Or will they forever be subject to their karam?

Sant jee are in England at the moment for this week. I think some of the questions above have already been answered by Neo Singh in his audios which he recorded a while ago.

What if a person is not an Amritdhari Gursikh, can they still attain Sach Khand? Or will they forever be subject to their karam?

I had the same questions. Could someone please post the link to the audio or tell me where it is so I can find it?

Thanks

Yes, I found the old link, they have been answered previously thanks.

However, for those other 3 that have not, please can you as Sant Ji, as I have been asked those questions but cannot seem to come up with a definitive answer.

Also, are the 5 khands in JapJi sahib ji actual places, a state of mind (avasthha), or both?

-What if an Amritdhari does not know or is unsure they have committed a kurehit (e.g. accidently/unknowingly eaten meat, for arguments sake playing with scissors and it has come really close to their beard and they realise afterwards but are unsure if any rom has been cut, possibly drank coke and not sure if there was a hint of alcohol etc.)? Would this person need to retake amrit? Would they die a bemukh?

Please can you concentrate on this portion of the question more? Thanks

Baba Ji mentioned yesterday that during the incident at Baghdad when Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji took Pir Dastgir's son with him to show the existance fo the lakh patals and Akash they brought backa abata of Karah Parashad. Baba Ji mentioned this 'Dargahi Bata' is still in existence and has been passed to the continue lineage of Pirs as the sakhi is retold. Can Baba Ji tell us which samparda/pir its with today and the location?