Sarna Does It Agian

GPS

Sardar Phoolka waged a war lonely against perpetrators of genocide in Delhi. When sikhs were nearing justice anti sikh agent of congress has done this.

Sardar Phoolka need to be supported by us.

Sarna has given stage of Delhi Gurudwaras to anti sikh missionaries who routinely do propaganda against Guru Gobind singh sahib and his bani in morning

Katha sessions.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/Anti-Sikh-riots-Phoolka-offers-to-quit-legal-battle-/articleshow/6196557.cms

NEW DELHI: "Hurt" by the allegation of receiving crores of rupees for personal benefit, advocate HS Phoolka Wednesday offered to quit the 26-year-long battle for justice to victims of the 1984 anti-Sikh riots.

The 54-year-old lawyer said he would continue to fight the riot victims' cases till "alternative arrangements" were made.

In a letter to the Akal Takhat Sahib, the Amritsar-based highest religious authority of the Sikh community, Phoolka said: "It is not possible for me to continue with the cases."

"I am conscious that my decision will have an adverse impact on the cases, but my hands are tied. An alternative arrangement be made and a decision be rendered at the earliest so that the community's interest does not suffer," he said.

However, realising that "even a mere delay can prove disastrous for the cases", he assured the religious body that "till such alternative arrangements are made, I will continue with the matters".

Phoolka's decision follows allegation by the president of the Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC) Paramjit Singh Sarna and his brother Harvinder in the July 17 meeting of the committee that he had taken Rs1.09 crore from the DSGMC.

But Phoolka, who has himself suffered at the hands of rioters who ruled Delhi's streets for three days following the assassination of then prime minister Indira Gandhi Oct 31, 1984, denies the allegation.

"I am deeply hurt. I felt humiliated and abused. It was an attack on my integrity and record of selfless service," Phoolka said.

"I have not charged any fee for the cases or taken any kind of donation. In 1985, I was paid an amount of Rs.15,000 by DSGMC and since 1986 till today, I have neither received any money from the committee nor from any other organisation for these cases," he said.

Terming the allegation as part of "a deep rooted conspiracy to shield (some) guilty Congress leaders", the lawyer said: "The conspiracy is to involve me in defending myself against this malicious propaganda and distract me from these cases."

Phoolka's decision comes at a crucial juncture of the riots cases. Only two days ago he appeared in the Delhi High Court which upheld the murder charge against Congress leader Sajjan Kumar for allegedly leading a group of rioters.

"Now, when these cases have reached their peak and Sajjan Kumar is badly caught and strong proofs are emerging against another Congress leader and union minister, at this delicate moment, they have intensified their campaign to malign me," he alleged.

Sarna alleged that when Phoolka appeared before the Justice GT Nanavati Commission -- set up to investigate the riots -- on behalf of the victims during 2000-04, the DSGMC had spent Rs1.09 crore on the administrative expenses incurred by his team.

"Whatever the DSGMC has spent was unavoidable and not for my personal gains," Phoolka defended himself.

He said it was only after the Nanavati Commission probe that Prime Minister Manmohan Singh had apologised for the carnage; the compensation for the families of dead victims was enhanced to Rs.10 lakh; cases against Congress leaders Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler were reopened and Tytler was forced to resign from a ministerial post.

"I have spent all my life for the cause and endangered my life in the process. I have never expected any reward. But today I am being repaid by having to defend and protect my integrity against false allegations levelled by Sikh leaders," he wrote in the nearly 2,500-word letter.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sardar Phoolka waged a war lonely against perpetrators of genocide in Delhi. When sikhs were nearing justice anti sikh agent of congress has done this.

Sardar Phoolka need to be supported by us.

Sarna has given stage of Delhi Gurudwaras to anti sikh missionaries who routinely do propaganda against Guru Gobind singh sahib and his bani in morning

Katha sessions.

Can the Sikh Channel take this issue on as a special programme? Get the likes of Dr Sadhu Singh to host an urgent discussion show so that the profile of the issue is escalated amongst the UK Prabhandaks and community...I just emailed them. Perhaps others can too... info@sikhchannel.tv

I can't see why we can't raise ample funds and support in the west so HS Phoolka ji and Delhi Sikhs are not relient on Sarna's handouts.

Paramjit Singh Sarna is a Traitor and must appologize to HS Phoolka or be eliminated.

4682719038_c9e04b863b.jpg

It is well known that kamal nath , a minister now, led a fanatic mob of hooligans that attacked Gurudwara Rakabganj sahib in 1984. Two sikhs were killed by them in Gurudawara.

Phoolka was pressing to proceed against Kamal Nath in court. Traitor Sarna, a Ragi darshan Lover, was opposing this and is still opposing this.He is doing this at behest of his masters in Congress.His brother, Harvinder sarna, also insulted Phoolka.

It seems akal takhat has taken note of this.Traitor sarna has been summoned.Sikhs should write to akal takhat that no deal should be cut with this thug.

Akal takhat should ask SGPC to provide funds to Phoolka for fighting the cases and mete stern punishment to anti Guru Gobind singh Sarna

http://news.outlooki...tem.aspx?688147

Akal Takht Summons DSGMC Chief

Akal Takht today summoned Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee President (DSGMC) Paramjit Singh Sarna for making a statement which prompted senior advocate H S Phoolka's decision to withdraw from 1984 anti-Sikh riots cases.

Taking serious view of DSGMC's allegations of "personal benefits" against Phoolka, the Jathedar (Head Priest) of the highest Sikh temporal seat Gyani Gurbachan Singh has asked Sarna to appear at the Akal Takht at an emergency meeting convened on July 26.

The Akal Takht issued the summon to Sarna after Phoolka wrote to the Jathedar telling him that he was shocked at Sarna's allegations of receiving crores of rupees as personal benefit.

Describing his battle for justice for the riot victims as a "spiritual cause" Phoolka said the allegations had robbed him of his peace of mind.

He said that he was offered funds by various NRI Sikhs but refused and had so far got merely Rs 15,000/- and nothing else.

Meanwhile, the Jathedar also issued a directive to Phoolka to continue his fight for justice to the victims of the anti-Sikh carnage.

Hurt over the DSGMC's allegations, Phoolka appearing for 1984 anti-Sikh riots victims in different courts, yesterday decided to withdraw from the cases.

Phoolka himself had suffered at the hands of rioters who ruled Delhi's streets for three days following the assassination of then Prime Minister Indira Gandhi Oct 31, 1984.

Phoolka described Sarna's allegations as part of "a deep rooted conspiracy to shield (some) guilty Congress leaders who were involved in the genocide and were close to the DSGMC chief."

Filed On: Jul 21, 2010 22:07 IST , Edited On: Jul 21, 2010 22:07 IST

Another link throwing light on anti sikh activities of Sarna. There are some videos at the this link where Sarna's men are presenting siropa to Sajjan Kumar.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/53476-paramjit-singh-sarna-gaddar/

Paramjit Singh Sarna - The President of DSGMC is a pure congress agent implanted by Congress to crush the justice process of 1984. It is a big big shame that the Biggest Gaddar of Sikh Quom is sitting on the top seat and is misusing his authority.

The list of Anti-Sikh activities of Paramjit Singh Sarna and misdeeds is endless. Just few months back, Anti-Sikh + Gaddar Paramjit Singh Sarna gifted Saropa to the GrandSon of the Anti-Sikh Editor of the Punjab Kesri notorious Lala Jagat Narayan and that too within the premises of Gurudwara Rakab Ganj.

Anti-Sikh Paramjit Singh Sarna Gaddar also refused to give permission to organize 25th Anniversary of 1984 Sikh Genocide where thousands of Sikhs lost their lives. It is estimated that more than 20,000 lost their lives.

Instead of giving permission to organize Akhand Path, Paramjit Singh Sarna Gaddar went to Shiela Dixit's house to lick her shoes and gave her assurance that Sikhs of Delhi will only vote for Congress. Mr. Sarna if you are Gaddar it does not mean everyone is a GADDAR.

So if my dear Sikh Friends, Brothers and Sisters want to Save Sikhi then make sure that Paramjit Singh Sarna does not win the Gurudwara Election again. Throw him out and save our religion.

Anti Sikh activities of Paramjit Singh Sarna Gaddar :-

- He Honored Sajjan Kumar with Saropa.

- He Honered Lala Jagat Narain's son with Saropa

- Supported Sajjan kuamar's brother in election

- Never Joined Riot Victim's Protest and worked hard to stop pension of 1984 widows.

- Denied Akhand path for Riot Victims

- Asks Sikhs to forgive those involved in 84 Carnage(without them even acceppting their role)

- Used bad language in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib for Sikh reporter

- He got that Sikh reporter beaten up, although could never prove him wrong.

Sarna is considered agent of all the Anti- Sikh forces be it in Congress or RSS.

4682719038_c9e04b863b.jpg

Paramjit Singh Sarna at party organised by 1984 Criminals.

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/Akal-Takht-summons-Sarna-for--abusing--riot-victims--counsel/650014

Akal Takht summons Sarna for ‘abusing’ riot victims’ counsel

Strong reactions, marked with anger and shock, were witnessed among Sikh circles to the sudden announcement by 1984 anti-Sikh riot victims’ counsel H S Phoolka to withdraw from all cases pending in different courts.

An emergency meeting was convened at the Akal Takht on Tuesday where Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh took Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee chief Paramjit Singh Sarna and his brother Harvinder Singh Sarna to task for “making derogatory remarks” against Phoolka and summoned them to the highest temporal seat of Sikhs on July 26 to explain their stand.

Phoolka shot off a communiqué to the Akal Takht, accusing Sarna brothers of “unleashing false propaganda”, “issuing threats” and “using abusive language” against him. Phoolka said he had been fighting the cases without any personal profit for the last 26 years, “despite pressures and interventions”.

“It is regrettable that Sarna brothers forced Phoolka, whom the whole community holds in high esteem for his services to the (Sikh) Panth, to take this extreme step. We are shocked. So many queries are pouring in from Sikhs all over the world,” said Gurbachan Singh. He said Sarna had committed a “religious misconduct”.

“We have summoned both Sarna brothers to appear before us and explain their stand, following which suitable action will be taken against them,” said the jathedar. If found guilty, Sarna brothers may even face expulsion from the Panth.

Phoolka said in the letter that the Sarnas had been close to Congress leaders and they were acting against him on the directions of the party as most of the accused were senior leaders of the party, including Sajjan Kumar and Jagdish Tytler.

“The Sarna brothers have started a conspiracy to divert my attention to save the Congress leaders. When I went to meet Sarna in his DSGMC office in Delhi, asking him why a false propaganda against me had been initiated, he used abusive language and misbehaved with me,” he wrote.

Shiromani Gurudwara Parbandhak Committee chief Avtar Singh Makkar, who met the Akal Takht jathedar on Tuesday, said the Sarna brothers were “agents of the Congress” and had worked against the interests of the religion.

On the other hand, Sarna said he was going abroad shortly on a business trip and might not be able to appear before the Akal Takht on the given date. “I will appear before the Takht later and explain my stand,” he told The Indian Express from Delhi, adding that he would request the Takht to postpone his appearance.

Sarna said he never misbehaved with Phoolka and all allegations levelled by the latter were false and baseless.

New Delhi: After the Akal Takht’s decision was conveyed to him in the evening, H S Phoolka decided to stay on. “I got a call from the jathedar of Akal Takht Sahib and could not say no to his wishes for the moment. Sarna has been summoned on Monday to explain his actions and I have decided to wait till then. I do not want the cases to suffer due an instantaneous decision and I have complete faith in the Akal Takht,” he said. Phoolka said he was compelled to think of giving up the cases as he had been “humiliated” by Sarna at a meeting in front of several other prominent members of the Sikh community on July 17 . Sarna reportedly alleged that when Phoolka appeared before the Justice G T Nanavati Commission on behalf of the victims from 2000 to 2004, DSGMC had spent Rs 1.09 crore on the administrative expenses incurred by his team. This, Sarna alleged, proved to be a waste as no benefit came out of it to the Sikhs.

http://www.expressin...stay-on/650003/

Akal Takht calls, Phoolka decides to stay on

Utkarsh Anand

Posted: Jul 22, 2010 at 0013 hrs IST

New Delhi When senior advocate Harvinder Singh Phoolka attended the 1984 anti-Sikh riots cases hearing at Rohini Courts on Wednesday, he was preoccupied with allegations that he "wasted" lot of money given to him for the cases on behalf of the victims.

After having spearheaded the legal battle for the riot victims for 26 years, the accusations were beyond Phoolka's comprehension. Especially since the Delhi High Court had just a day before asked for providing a "closure" to the riot victims by handing out expeditious justice in cases allegedly involving senior Congress leader Sajjan Kumar.

"Anguished and deeply hurt", he soon stepped out of not just the courtroom but also all the riots cases that he had been fighting on behalf of the victims. "I could not reconcile to the fact that after having devoted my life for the cause of justice for the riot victims, I was accused by the president of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGMC) Paramjit Singh Sarna of wasting money and using these cases for my personal gains. Shockingly, the allegations surface at a time when the conviction of a political leader (Sajjan Kumar) seems more realistic than ever before," Phoolka told Newsline in the afternoon on Wednesday.

Phoolka said he was compelled to think of giving up the cases as he had been "humiliated" by Sarna at a meeting in front of several other prominent members of the Sikh community on July 17 . Sarna reportedly alleged that when Phoolka appeared before the Justice G T Nanavati Commission on behalf of the victims from 2000 to 2004, DSGMC had spent Rs 1.09 crore on the administrative expenses incurred by his team. This, Sarna alleged, proved to be a waste as no benefit came out of it to the Sikhs.

"It is very unfortunate that certain Sikh leaders of Delhi, under a deep-rooted conspiracy to shield the guilty Congress leaders have started a campaign to malign me," Phoolka said. He said he had written a letter to the Akal Takht to make alternative arrangements for representing the victims before courts because he wished to withdraw in the wake of the allegations against his "integrity and selfless service".

However, a few hours later, the episode witnessed a twist when the Akal Takht, after taking note of his letter, contacted Phoolka and asked him to continue fighting the cases. "I got a call from Jathedar Akal Takht Sahib and I could not say no to his wishes for the moment. Sarna has also been summoned on Monday for explaining his actions and I have decided to wait till then. I do not want the cases to suffer because of an impulsive decision. I have complete faith in the Akal Takht," Phoolka said in the evening.

In Amritsar

Akal Takht Jathedar Giani Gurbachan Singh convened an emergency meeting and decided to summon Delhi Sikh Gurudwara Management Committee chief Paramjit Singh Sarna and brother Harvinder Singh Sarna on July 26 to explain their stand. "It is regrettable that Sarna brothers forced Phoolka, whom the whole community takes in high esteem for his services to the Panth, to take this extreme step. We are shocked," said Gurbachan Singh. If found guilty, Sarna brothers might face even expulsion from the Panth. 'Allegations false'

Paramjit Singh Sarna has, meanwhile, said the allegations levelled against him by Phoolka were false and baseless. He said he is heading abroad on a business trip and may not be able to appear before Akal Takht on July 26 and would request the Takht to postpone his appearance.

Dharmendra Rataul