Any Tips For India?

_singhni_

Firstly enjoy urself. Take medicines with you but imstead of insect repellent, mosqiuto repellent , they dont work u will get bitten take itch resist cream. This way u get bit but wont scratch and cause infection or orration . Chamomile lotion is good but stiff like. E45 itch cream or similar is best.w

I just have one advice, don't drink the water. Get water bottles and insist on drinking nothing but those. I went to india last year during the summer and I made the mistake of drinking the water there. I was trying to be polite and didn't want anyone to think that since I came from America, I was acting pricey. By the end of my trip I was so sick, they almost didn't let me fly home and when I did get home, I had to be hospitalized for the whole day and get an ivy put in me and go on meds for awhile before I was 100% again.

So if you grew up in the states, uk or canada or anywhere but india for that matter, don't drink the water. Our stomachs aren't use to it.

ThankQ for replies

I should have made the topic bit more specific as to what I wanted to ask..

Basically iv been before but am going as amrithari for first time..

Any tips on the plane journey? I know I have to do ardass before going as il be removing kirpan due to flying laws..what about food can I eat while on plane?

When I'm on plane can I do nitem even thu due to laws il be wivout my kirpan but will be wearing the little neck one which you are allowed to wear but obviously that's not same as wearing my actual kirpan ..

Sorry if I seem bit confused...

Any tips would be apricated

Guru kirpa

Vaheguru jeeee

Guest singh

vahegurujikakalsavahegurujikfiateh!!!!

penji i was insame situation as u this montht wen i went to india. depending on wat ur panj say about this- i was told not to eat atall wen u r separated from your kakaars. but its not really that hard, before u leave ur house, eat as much food as possible. then do ardaas, and then take of ur kirpan and put it in a suitcase if which u will easily find and bne able to take out once in india airport. once ur on the plane, just read bani,listen to kirtan or watever. (take ur gutka ofcouse, unless ur bramhgainee like me) :) i just fell asleep for the whole flight, felt like being on the plane for 30 min.lol. once in india, put ur kirpan on, do ardaas again, thanking vaheguru ji. then eat.

but its not lke ur going to starve or anything!

bb

vaheguruooooo

vahegurujikakahlsavahegurujikifateh!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Singhni ji,

Best option is to ask Punj Piyaras regarding Do's & Don'ts.

You will get more confused by advice & suggestions over here.

If you keep FOOD bibek then better check with other food bibeki's.

Else just order a vegetarian or vegan meal. You can have salads, fruits and juices to play safe.

While travelling it's better to listen or read through a Hand held device.

It is more convenient and ensures that there is no Be-adbi.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh