Baba thakur singh je in uk

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kandola, i seriously suggest you start gettign your facts straight about sikhi. i have been reading your thousands of post and very few of them are really of any substance. you should start learning more bani. do santhya and learn arth, and only post when your able to help someone in sikhi. all i see is birthday wishes and pointless comments. lets smarten up and grow up.

@hanuman ji

if u want to know babaji is brahmgyani or not, just do babajis sewa for 10 or 15 days and u will very well know that ,

its my personal experience , u can ask those taksali singhs who always remain with babaji, just notice when babaji

says u some sewa how ur body feels and how u will run to complete the job ,(many of u may have noticed taksali

singhs running to accomplish the task given by babaji ) then u will definetly know how brahmgyani ( akaal purkh)

controls you.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

kandola, i seriously suggest you start gettign your facts straight about sikhi. you should start learning more bani. do santhya and learn arth, and only post when your able to help someone in sikhi. lets smarten up and grow up.
try reading divine mystic reflections on gurmat by SANT naranjan singh, then try and argue with others!
i have been reading your thousands of post and very few of them are really of any substance.

wow, some guy you are reading all the way from january. well you may have a problem, but i dont see other people complaining, when i mention to others i am leaving sikh sangat, many come back and say no dont leave because maharaj gives me great posts. then again, your new to the place and havent been writng good posts recently i admit. as stated below by dasan das (yes i edited), he has no problem with my posts.

thousands
learn to count first, its nearly 2000, but technically

its not in its thousands as yet. if your amritdhari, make sure you go to the next amrit sanchaar, i havent made thousands of posts, so you just lied. have to retake amrit again (if you are amritdhari).

all i see is birthday wishes and pointless comments.

well why cant i wish my brothers and sisters happy birthday? you can email me on my laouzy comments, and show me the stuff i write. khanda_will_fly@hotmail.com is my email, show me what exactly i write and perhaps i can improve.

do santhya and learn arth

you must be a khalsa ji, with full rehat getting up amritvela who has memorised the panj banis. whereas i am not, nor am i a khalsa ji, nor am i singh, i'll leave you to guess what i am. enlighten me, what is santhya, and how do i learn arth? do you mean the shabad in dhanassaree mehla 1(sorry for the spelling).

p.s baba thakur singh is coming to the east park road gurdwara today 7.15-9.00.

kandola, i seriously suggest you start gettign your facts straight about sikhi. i have been reading your thousands of post and very few of them are really of any substance. you should start learning more bani. do santhya and learn arth, and only post when your able to help someone in sikhi. all i see is birthday wishes and pointless comments. lets smarten up and grow up.

Veerji he is only 15 years old... just turned 15 actually. I myself have to say learn a lot from little veer ... :wub:

ADMIN NOTE: Alright that's it. This is a SikhSangat forum. We are lions not dogs. We are warriors not savages. We are God-loving God-fearing people. Have some sharam. Have some pyaar. No personal fights or quarrels. Before you take it further the topic is CLOSED. -8