Where is great sikh munda MyFirst Love Sikhism?

hey peeps

Vaheguroo ji ka Khalsa vaheguroo ji ki fateh

some of u know some don't

there was a great sikh guy known as myfirstlovesikhism :TH: who used to post at vickys old website americansikh two years ago n he recently posting wonderfull messgs on sikhnet.com disscusions,

ma cousin told me he seen him here online but i cudn't find any post here ohmy.gif .

how many do u know him? if u know him cud u thank him from ma side, his great posts :wub: made me fall in love pray.gif with da sikhi faith n many others

i owe it to him, plzzzzzz share more with me bout him

n cud u ask him to start postin here since he's a member, maa cousin saw his name down there today 'n told ma so me ran to sikhsangat

i hope i'm talkin bout the right guy, he's one who used ta post lotsa good stuff on sikhim... intelligent & real great sikh munda. anybody know him? its a shout out

---Sukhpriya kaur

oh my waheguru!!! ^_^

I am so touched, thanks for the kind words and it is very heartening to see you missing and writing about me.

But as I often say that, praise and honor be to the martyrs who are my inspiration ^_^ and I am just a keerha :wub::

As I often say, though I love the praise hee hee hee and i would have kept this vice if Sikhism would have allowed it hee hee hee

Jokes apart, i really mean these lines from Guru Granth Sahib ji:::: "Anaath nirgun kachh na jaanaa meraa gun augan na beechaariye" . I really am a very useless fellow, i sincerely thank waheguru that He made me do some stuff that made you fall in love with sikhism. That is the biggest honor I could ever get and it seems like meri zindagi safal ho gayi.

I have been busy with my personal campaign of writing to different avenues in the world telling them about Sikhism. Moreover, I have been selected for a very prestigious international scholarship and soon i would be relocating.

I have gone through this forum and i have simply fallen with Sikhs here :TH: i promise that i will surely find time to be with my brothers and sisters here. It would be an honor.

more later, and you can check the lengthy signature that i have made for me for more info.

Daasn das ji, thanks a million for the support.

HULK i don't want to join issue with you on a post where my ego is involved. HULK you could carry on with your own work and i would carry on with my own. I don't care about anti-sikh people like you. I would have given you a taste of a true Sikh's medicine if you would have spoken bad about Sikhism, but I would not be angry with you as you have made a personal attack and not on Sikhism so you are forgiven . Anyway here is post to the administrator regarding you:

Dear Moderator ji,

I would like to report the reply of HULK and urge you to delete it immediately on these reasons:

1) I have found a great way, You can check the IP addresses of mine, thinking one and sukhpriya and judge for yourself that are they the same?

2) Poeple like Vicky Singh are aware that in my quests to bring Sikhism more popular I have angered many anti-sikhs and they make it a point always to downsize me everywhere i go.

3) the continuation of that post is serious and personal attack on small pretext. My credibility is at stake and that you can decide it yourself by going through my various posts.

4) I don't know who sukhpriya is, but i know thinking one from Sikhnet.com, he has been appreciating my posts earlier also on Sikhnet.com, all his views are personal.

5) There are people like Balwinder Singh and MS514 who have been members of sikhsangat.com for a long time and they have vouched for my credibility and love for sikhism.

A lot more can be said, but I would say that the reply by HULK be deleted immediately because it is an attempt to cripple a sound voice in favor of Sikhism.

The choice is yours.

But one thi

ng i am sure is that HULK is some HINDU or ANTI SIKH person whose <admin-profanity filter activated> I must have kicked badly on some forum and he is in revengeful mode.

Vicky Singh has evidenced my heated arguments with many anti-sikh elements and I was the only one who could actively stop their malicious work.

thanks and regards,

Sikh Singh MyFirstLoveSikhism