July 25th (London) Sikhs & Hindus invited to

sikhi

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jahan
Must we distribute a poster that says 'Ban Islam In Britain' !? :| :| I understand we are all oppossed to the Rally but thats a racist group, supporting them instead isn't going to help.

I am not promoting their ideology but we must all know what kind of people we are against and what those people stand for.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Everyone, I urge you all to sign the petition at this link:

http://www.petitiononline.com/norally/petition.html

As the rally is on July 25th there are only a few days to sign the petition before it is filed with the Mayor of London's office. Please do not hesitate to sign for any reason. The longer the list, the stronger the voice for sangat.

Please use your own peer-network and ask your friends and family to sign up as well. Get the message out about this rally as soon as possible, and as fast as possible. Intolerance and ignorance should not have as great an impact as such a rally could have on our community.

Do not let the extremists holding this rally get the best of us: our community is a dynamic and committed one. Let's put our minds and bodies to work for a common goal; let's show the world what a united Sikh community is capable of.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Vaheguruji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru j i ki fateh

Yasmin Bhen

I think bhaji posted the poster for awareness not out of support. I'm sure that everyone would agree that we have no probelm with Isalm . What we do have a problem with are this small group of people who disrespect all other religions. On Sunday we will be there protesting for all religions not just Sikhi, this includes islam. casue these people bring down the name of Muslims and have them labelled as a terrroists.

Vaheguruji ka Khalsa

Vaheguru j i ki fateh