Party Halls In Gurdwara

GurSa Singh

Overall the show was really good. While people will always having differing opinions, even Nihal knew its just plain wrong for meat/alcohol to be allowed on Gurdwara property.

I think pops & Navreet Singh did a really good job. The very fact that Navreet Singh is UK born, only 24 and the president of a Gurdwara came across really well too and so his opinion had more weight!

I think pops & Navreet Singh did a really good job. The very fact that Navreet Singh is UK born, only 24 and the president of a Gurdwara came across really well too and so his opinion had more weight!

I agree with you. We also need to become media savvy and be more confident to express our panthic opinions to non Sikhs. Pops and Navreet Singh were taken seriously as they appeared the most articulate out of all the callers. Even the educated "Hindu Sikh" lady was struggling to effectively express her viewpoint.

Perhaps we seriously need to get youth workshops going in Gurdwaras "How to present the Sikh viewpoint to the Media" so that our way of life or history does not keep getting misrepresented in the media. We need a shortlist of Gursikhs who are comfortable speaking infront of the non Sikh media

....At the end of the day, whether we accept it or not ...the media is a massive "shastar" in the modern world....and we really need to understand how to use this "shastar".

In My Opinion,

Nhal uses Sick Times (Intentionally promotes GOI propaganda mouthpiece as instructed by CongRSS propagandists behind the attacks on Sikhs and Sikhi using his show as well. They attack Sikhs in MANY ways, including using Nhals show and Nhal himself.) Sick Times is Sick Front CongRSS propaganda mouthpiece when used to attack Sikhi and Sikhs. They are CongRSS Genocide Architects Behind This! The same were used for CongRSS propagada Sonia Ghandi (Deol) ‘so called journey or what ever BS CongRSS called it’. It was propaganda by CongRSS spreading propaganda for and protecting GOI architects of Genocide! BBC Nhals show has Lying, Evil, Demon Propaganda CongRSS ‘Fuel’.

Here is a link showing the Nexus of CongRSS and Sick Times being promoted by CongRSS GOI influencing British Government.

http://punjabnewsline.com/content/sikh-times-editor-awarded-house-lords/23888

Research The Names! They Are All GOI CongRSS Affiliated! It even openly suggests right there! They are sadly proud to be Demon CongRSS who kill innocents and attack Truth in MANY ways! Besides Narak where else can they go ?!?! (When their souls naturally leave their bodies as does with everyone. Do not do anything ‘physical’. We have Truth on our Side. The WHOLE WORLD will know The TRUTH! The WHOLE WORLD will fall in love with True Khalsa Dharma! THE DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF TRUTH !!!!!)

(Continued…) They use GOI fronts of CongRSS posing as Sicks. Sick Times and editor is CongRSS Front To Spread Lying Evil GOI CongRSS Propaganda!

What more you need ?!?!

You do the Math.

They use as Propaganda to attack Sikhs in MANY ways! Nhal Can Be Very Cunning! He can be honest as well! Its up to him! ALWAYS be aware of him! I WOULD NOT TRUST HIM! Be very careful of his various attempts of attacks on Sikhi And Sikhs including promoting CongRSS GOI architects of Genocides! He is also fuelled by CongRSS agenda ‘Behind The Scenes’. BBC (Brought (to you) By CongRSS).

Jasminder and many of his 'friends' are also CongRSSy who call in. The Caste Based Alcohol Promoting Paapees Are Also All CongRSS 'Protected' and Promoted!

BUT DON’T STRESS! BE ARTICULATE! STRATEGIC! AND EXPOSE ALL THEIR LIES! THEY CAN TRY VARIOUS PROPAGANDA TACTICS! GETTING FAKE SICKS TO POSE AS SIKHS IS ONE OF MANY WAYS THEY DO THEIR CUNNING PROPAGANDA! THEY TRY TO ATTACK SIKHI TRUTH AND THEY TRY TO ATTACK THE SPIRIT AND CONFIDENCE OF SIKHS IN MANY WAYS! BUT DON’T STRESS! BE CONFIDENT AND CHARDHI KALA!,

THE DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF TRUTH !!!!!

TRUE KHALSA DHARMA WILL RISE AND RULE THE HEARTS OF ALL WORLDWIDE !!!!!

GUROO SAHIB KIRPA KARAN !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

ALWAYS KEEP SAFE !!!!!

i think tigerstyle guy and coventry dude (i forget his name) have done a good job. end of the day, akal takht maryada says no meat and no alcohol on gurdwara premesis, therefore no meat or alcohol shud be served on the gurdwara premesis, whether in a seperate hall or not, end of.

personally, i think Sikhs shouldnt be consuming meat or alcohol anyway. our ultimate aim is to reach sachkhand... meat and alcohol is hardly going to help...

anyway, the small minority like Nina can argue however much they want, the majority of sangat knows what is right, and have already proved they will turn up and protest against parties at gurdwareh.

i LOLed quite hard at the "modern sikh" argument, nina is a hindu- sikh, the 2 religions have rather different beliefs. she knows nothing, i wud love to see her argue this at bibeksar sahib or harminder sahib etc, wud be rather nice to see her gettin slapped ... :D

i said exact same thing in other topic btw.