Braham Gyan University

bhagwantkhalsa

ive been there and listened to their crap.

What i heard with my own ears,

Guru Granth Sahib ji is just a part of the vedas

the physical Thakts, Kesghar Sahib, Damdama Sahib are just man made pointless buildings, the real thakts are in different parts of you head, i forget which parts exactly

No other samprada lets bibi and singhs stay at the same place, yet here hundreds of bibi and singhs live and work together in this dera (even if its in different buildings)

Mahapuraks say it can take many life times to acheive bramgyan, yet this joker can do it in 4 years or your money bck lol

• 2 weeks later...

I doubt it's true. They don't say you will become a brahmgyani in 4 years . Othe 4 saal simran dirar karvaya jaanda. I thnk anyone can get into the 4 year course. And kids are only allowed if accompanied by a parent. If you read their books , you'll learn alot. Is sareer vich hi Sab kuch hai and remember , every sinner has a future and every saint has a past

fateh g stay away stay away please i beg u stay away

ive seen what tarmala has done pm me if u want more info

he is dangerous stay away stay away stay as far away as u can g

Tejkaur, if you know something the sangat needs to know, then please post it here. I'm not saying we start slandering him. But if there is factual info that you have then please make it public. Not presenting it, only makes people more curious and drives them toward tarmala.

kk i had a friend im not gonna name her but she joined the group

u know what this is for the better good so ill give the details

she was a young girl

they told her to come to sangats

there would be people crying hysterically and they would talk and make maps

a map to sachkhand come on

and they would use references from bani literally like they said there is a battle in the body with toy soilders

and maya is a witch who lives in the body

alot of stuff like that u know like meeting demons during simran and it was based on fear

now she kept going to tarmala and we had a fight about it

so what happened than was that one day she calls me up paranoid about her neighbors recording her and hearing voices and i think hmmm but i push it over

later i see her and she tells me that she has good news

i asked if she saved a bunch of money on car insurence by switching to geico ( i was in a joking mood that day(

she said no but she now oficially is a bhram giani

i go what thats impossible and i tell her why and she goes back to her sangat

her family had the same reaction as me

they turned her away from her family mby misquoting gurbani and saying family is nothing

they also told her she was a prostitute in her last life and that he brother and father raped her

i was so in shock and this poor girls mother was so upset she was crying for days because the girl could not sleep at night and she was so paranoid

than one day she went missing

it was so cold and it was raining and sleeting

she was supposed to meet a saint or a form of God

she waited in the rain outside the Gurudwara for hours and the granthis n parshaad vala baba ji did not wanna call the cops so a woman took her home

till this day she is disturbed

this girl was 21

full scholarship

wahgroo wahgroo wahgroo