Secret Girlfriend Of The 7/7 Bomber

JSinghN

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1347763/Secret-girlfriend-7-7-bomber-Shehzad-Tanweer-met-woman-weeks-attack.html

We know she was a sikh girl he met at uni, the state of the panth is so messed up man!.

July 7 terrorist Shehzad Tanweer had a secret girlfriend as he prepared to wage holy war, it emerged yesterday.

He met a woman in the weeks leading up to the suicide attack, in which the 22-year-old blew himself up on a London Tube train, killing seven passengers.

But he kept the relationship quiet – and the woman insists she had no idea what he was planning.

article-0-0CCA7D4D000005DC-850_468x344.jpg Shazhad Tanweer who blew himself up at Aldgate Tube station started a relationship soon after he returned from a terror training camp in Pakistan

She has now told police about her conversations and meetings with Tanweer in the days before his attack on a Circle Line train near Aldgate station.

She says even her own family do not know she had a relationship with Tanweer, and the authorities have granted her anonymity amid fears of reprisals from relatives or extremists if she is unmasked.

More...

The pair began a relationship in June 2005, shortly after Tanweer returned to his home in Leeds from a terror training camp in Pakistan.

Her existence came to light at the inquest into the deaths of the 52 victims, where she will be known only as ‘A’ when she gives evidence.

article-0-0CCA7E1D000005DC-641_468x286.jpg Devastation: The wreckage of the Circle Line train blown up by Shehzad Tanweer on July 7

Coroner Lady Justice Hallett said: ‘She can assist these proceedings with information about Tanweer having gone to Pakistan some time before the bombing, that he seems to have returned from Pakistan, if what he told her was true, not long before she met him in June 2005, and she can also describe meetings or conversations with him in the days leading up to the actual bombings.’

But she accepted a bid for ‘A’ to remain anonymous, saying: ‘The revelation of her identity could have devastating impact upon her life, her privacy and possibly upon her health.’

article-0-04F3FB6A0000044D-166_468x271.jpg Shehzad Tanweer warns in a video broadcast the day before the July 7 bombings that the attacks were just the beginning of a campaign of terror

The woman, who is expected to give evidence to the inquest next month, had co-operated with police ‘in confidence’, and the coroner said she would not want others to be discouraged from doing the same.

Tanweer’s father, Mohammed Mumtaz Tanweer, shook his head and said ‘no comment’ when asked about his son’s secret girlfriend.

Mr Tanweer senior emigrated from Pakistan and ran a chip shop in Leeds at which his son occasionally worked in the weeks before the attack. Tanweer is buried in his family’s village in Pakistan, where celebrations have been held to ‘remember him as a martyr’.

Of the four July 7 bombers, 30-year-old ringleader Mohammed Sidique Khan and 19-year-old Jermaine Lindsay were married. Hasib Hussain, 18, was single.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1347763/Secret-girlfriend-7-7-bomber-Shehzad-Tanweer-met-woman-weeks-attack.html#ixzz1BFHq72yK

That's horrible...when will these terrorists stop and just be peaceful?

One of the 7/7 bombers terrorists sisters converted to Sikhi

http://www.sikhsanga...-chose-sikhism/

Alia Kaur

http://www.sikhsanga...-sister-a-sikh/

I looked at the article, it said her sister ran off with a Sikh?...

Does that really mean she adopted the Sikh lifestyle? Aren't those two things contradictory in of itself. To count that would be hypocritical or contradictory.

Unless i am mistaken of what really happened.

At any rate, please correct me wherever i'm wrong.

You should all watch this Hindi/Hollywood movie based in America called 'Kurbaan' ,it shows how Muslims men/boys trap non Muslim girls/women have relationships and turn out to be Terrorists,similar to the 7/7 terrorists,the film also containts underground bombing like on 7/7

http://www.bollysaga...si_movie_id=750

I had an apna friend who was a solicitor who told me that when he had to defend some Pakistani crooks very often, the guys Sikh girlfriends would come to court to give a character reference. He was like: "I don't even have to guess anymore, as soon as one steps up, I just know it's an apnee now".

I bet you if an apna had approached this girl (in the OP) when she was dating this sullah, and told her to keep away and that he's no good and just using her. She would have told him to $%@* off and say he doesn't know what he is talking about. And how Shehzad is different and 'not like that'.

UK apneean haven't got a good reputation, and it's been this way for a while, lets not mince words or live in denial.