Satkaar Campaign Live On Sikh Channel

Satkaar

Even When They Aired Previous Shows On Internet; They Distorted The Sound And You Couldn't Make Out Was Being Said. They Used Distortions And Blurred Everything With Distortion. It Was Obvious That They Were Being Cunning To Silence The Voice. The New Aim Of GOI Is To Make People Into Sharaabee Kabaabees But Still Wear Turban And Kara. They Are Planning To Use Sicks To Destroy Sikhi! So They Are Now Promoting Sharaab Culture! Anyone That Speaks Up Against Alcohol Etc In Gurdwaras They Will Silence Those Voices! People Who Love Gurmat And Hate Corruptions Are Their Biggest Enemies! Gurdwaras Are Mostly All Run By Golak Chors! On One Side They Have Sikh Channel! On The Other Side The Same Owners Promote Sharaab Kabaab With People Wearing 'Turbans' Etc !!! What Do You Expect ?!?! People Have To Realize The Greatest Enemies Now Are Not From Outside! But From Inside! They Wear Turbans And Were Brought Up In 'Sikh' Families, And Were Forced To Wear Turbans! But They Hate Sikhi! Most Of These People Are In Their 50's! They Loot Golaks In Almost ALL Gurdwaras ALL OVER THE WORLD !!!

I Bet You (Just Figure Of Speech Okay! Bujjar Paap To Gamble :p)! But I Bet You They Will Label Anyone Who Speaks For Gurmat Prem ‘Extremists’! And This Is The Cunning Sly Extremely Paap Part Of Them! They Know That When They Call Gurmat Premees Extremists, They Are Indirectly Trying To Connect Them To Islamist Extremists! They Know That The Public When They See Turbans, And Hear The Words ‘Extremist’ They Think Islamist Terrorists! THE TRUTH IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE! EVERYTHING SIKHI STANDS FOR IS TOTALLY THE OPPOSITE OF ISLAMIST TERRORISTS !! BE VERY CAREFUL !! THESE ‘ELDERS’ ARE VERY DANGEROUS !! THEY WILL DO EVERYTHING THEY CAN TO DESTROY SIKHI SO THEY CAN KEEP LOOTING GOLAKS AND DOING MAHAA BAJJAR KUREITS !!! DON’T BE FOOLED BY THEIR ‘TURBANS’ AND BEARDS !! WHEN GOI DID GENOCIDE ON SIKHS !! ALL THE MAIN PEOPLE THEY USED LOOKED LIKE SIKHS !! BUT WERE THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE !! SUCH IS THE POWER OF MONEY, POWER, EGO AND SIN !!!

I've just emailed. has anybody actually called the Sikh Channel? if so, what did they say?

They're actually very nice and understanding. Bottom line is that they are saying that they recieved complaints about specific comments made on the show. If that's the case they can simply edit them out but show the rest of the show.

WJKK WJKF

Show was 100% spot on. Next the focus needs to be on :

1. Extreme professionalism needed - i.e. there were some points being repeated too many times by the panelists and audience.

2. Focus on how to tackle the issue -- comparing to the old Gurdwara sadhar lehar in Punjab -- Satkaar campaign may have to take on that approach but with law on their side but most importantly winning the hearts and minds of most panjabi people amrtidahri and non- amrtidhari.

3. Biggest issue is the generation gap - the missing generation of our own who haven't a clue on our way of life.Secondly as Upkaar Singh Jee said on that one call that was taken,we have the Sikhs who are sheep - i.e won't even attend the Gurdwara as much as some non amritdhari's do.I have an example of this in my town Gravesend and anyone is welcome to see at especially 5-30-700 AM. which type of Sikhs are there at that time.At times mona sikhs do chaur seva at that time.Our main issue of just as high importance is of getting the bums through the door of the Gurdwara, let alone having them sit down and listen to something.

4. There was no much input from taking calls from the outside sangat, needs to be addressed next time.

On a positive the panelist were very impressive surely looked like Lions roaring on a rampage to resolve this issue in the UK.

Just been speaking to the Sikh Channel. They said they are repeating the show on Saturday at 2pm.

They said that although they received a very small number of complaints they were originally pressured into not repeating the live show, however due to the numerous calls/emails from the sangat they have decided to show the discussion programme again.

That's an excellent result. When I called, the channel mentioned that certain Gurdwara Presidents weren't happy with what was being said and so the show would not be repeated. It's encouraging that the sangat phoned in to the channel to show that these Gurdwara Presidents and self-appointed leaders are in a minority, and do not represent the UK sangat.

It's good that the Sikh Channel listened to the sangat. It's great also that the UK sangat are waking up, recognising their responsibility to Guroo Jee and are being ACTIVE on issues of Satkaar for Guroo Jee. As individuals, we can't make a difference, but AS A COLLECTIVE SANGAT, no-one can stop us.