Are Freemasons Enemies Of Sikhs?

genie

Zaid hamid is a joke, he knows some things about the workings of geo-politics but twists the truth with an pro-islamist agenda and a pro-pakistan agenda when the khalifat shariah islamist agenda is a complete contradiction to the notion of pakistani nationalism that he is espousing. He also said that kasab jihadi guy who did the mumbai attacks was actually amar singh a sikh in his words working for hindu terror organisations. That day he lost all credibility, he has also has been saying Sikhs during partition kidnapped thousands of muslim women and these muslim women in Sikh house holds tell their sons never to abuse pakistan because their loyality is towards pakistan. This guy is either a total nutjob or a wind up merchant. I view his video's and analysis on world events as if i'm watching a clown.

Anyway back to the topic, yes the illumanti/freemasons/modern day pharoh's do not want people to realise their real origins that we are part of the pure consciousness. This is why they concentrate heavily on filling our lives with petty materialism. They attack religious figures that try to wake up humanity again and again over the centuries and even infiltrating religious institutions to try and prevent people learning their true origins and how to leave this world.

The beauty of Sikhism is that it starts of from looking to connecting to pure and perfect consciousness of Waheguru whereas abrahmic religions concentrate mostly on this temporal world (adam and eve, Armageddon, gaining converts, rituals, etc)

Moderators will definately know - Who is VOTING us DOWN? Anyway, I am neutralising you and others now :),JOB DONE, but definately there is some SPY around here :D

Genie - i agree with you, i pasted his relevant Video because later on in that Video, he refers to Freemasons/Jew Economic Zionists/RothChilds etc. and then twisting it around very cleverly to justify his point of view.

But please we have to go wake up now. I know very little, but still if some of you guys knew the stuff i knew, it would absolutely blow your mind. I'm literaly researching this stuff everyday, all day, i have no life lol. Everythink is one big conspiracy, there is a huge veil covering our minds, only God can unlock our minds.

That veil is known as ignorance and paranoia. As for having no life, get an education and then get a job.

Nearly all elitest illumanti type families have a very evil morally corrupt and financial criminal background. The main one in India is the nehru-gandhi dynasty but there are others who are from former princely kingdoms prior independence. The family at the moment that is a parasite on world resources (cash, human and natural,etc) are the Rothchilds who are Ashkenazi Jews (from eastern europe) they are not jews of genetic racial heritage but conversion back in 740 AD.

Interestingly I believe it was these type of Jews that Hitler talked about in his autobiography Mein Kampf. Though a mass murderer himself he did make important revelations about how the bankers (mainly rich jewish families) ruined germany with extortionist interest rates (a trait of the jewish money lenders). He also cited the 'elders of the protocols of zion' which stated how to take over the world and create israel (remember this was published before israel was established in 1948). And thus his hatred of the jews was sown, just like select few brahmin families on top of the Indian pyramid.... at the mount of echelons of jewish society....the likes of Rothchilds and Rockefella's have ruined the lives and rights of ordinary people around the world including fellow jews have been trampled on by these master criminal families n order to get the worlds riches and power.

Boy I hope none of my jewish friends read this site.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion

A book written by the tsarist secret service in a large multi-ethnic country to discredit a minority (sound familiar? *cough* Knights of Falsehood *cough*) ? If the jews were so clever why did 6 million of them end up dead by 1945? If we achieve Khalistan one day, will foreigners accuse us of engineering the present day genocide we face? As for Mein Kampf, you do know it is the best selling book in hindustan ever, dont you?

Which malicious ignorant is voting down our enlightening and exposing posts on secret societies and power hungry criminal families?

Some pro-secret societies member of the forum I suspect I wonder who it can be?

Those Lumis are everywhere lol! Anyway, if 911 was an inside job, which led to a war in which america spent billions of dollars that it could have used to prop up her economy leading to China becoming a dominant superpower, does that mean the chinese politburo is also infiltrated by these Lumis?

Moderators will definately know - Who is VOTING us DOWN?

Genie - i agree with you, i pasted his relevant Video because later on in that Video, he refers to Freemasons/Jew Economic Zionists/RothChilds etc. and then twisting it around very cleverly to justify his point of view.

Nope I dont think moderators would know, this is an important topic that someone obviously doesn't want other Sikhs knowing the state of affairs Sikhs and the world has faced for a long time. Zaid Hamid is actually zaid zaman who served as a Jihadi runner in afghanistan and was following some sufi offshoot version of Islam and was a firm follower of some mullah who claimed he was the incarnation of prophet muhammad leading him to be sentenced to to death for blasphemy but was shot dead by someone before that. Following that Zaid Zaman changed his name to Zaid Hamid and dis-assocaited ever knowing that mullah. so he will say anything to save his skin and push forward his lunatic agenda.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of jocular conspiracy-theorising. Its the equivalent of sitting around a fire telling ghost stories. :D

Playing with people's ignorance and paranoia isnt funny lol, especially when it stops them seeing what's coming. Conspiracy theories always show up after somethings happened, not before. Half of these sites are set up by people with mental problems, the others just want to take the p*ss. Cant believe some people actually take it seriously. Having said that, the water poisoning is serious, but I fail to see what anyone on here can actually do about it apart from typing in CAPITALS!!!!!!, whoops sorry.

So which thicko voted down my post 24? Cant respond to my points? Thought as much. If you cant handle me, these bogey-Lumi-men will eat you for breakfast.

Boy I hope none of my jewish friends read this site.

ignorance is bliss but in this case I wish it was so, unfortunately the uncomfortably truth is the world is run by an elite group of individual's who dictate what goes on. There are competing powers such as China and Russia and other nations like Iran who want nothing to do with the likes of the Rothchilds and their grip on power on international financial banks. Its time to wake up, and yes the protocols of elders of zion maybe a fabrication or maybe actual blueprint of what was intended. Looking at word events since the publication of the protocols, it opens your eyes to see much of what was written has come to pass. I have no enmity with Jews, indeed jews and Sikhs have alot of similar sufferings and on the whole Jew's themselves are victim's of these elitest scheming families/cabals who throughout history has made their lives a misery also. Which is why Jesus (who was a jew) threw them out of the temple mount as they had corrupted it with their money making schemes.

ignorance is bliss but in this case I wish it was so, unfortunately the uncomfortably truth is the world is run by an elite group of individualise who dictate what goes on. There are competing powers such as China and Russia and other nations like Iran who want nothing to do with the likes of the Rothchilds and their grip on power on international financial banks. Its time to wake up, and yes the protocols of elders of zion maybe a fabrication or maybe actual blueprint of what was intended. Looking at word events since the publication of the protocols, it opens your eyes to see much of what was written has come to pass. I have no enmity with Jews, indeed jews and Sikhs have alot of similar sufferings and on the whole Jew#s themselves are victim's of these elitest scheming families/cabals who throughout history has made their lives a misery also. Which is why Jesus (who was a jew) threw them out of the temple mount as they had corrupted it with their money making schemes.

But that doesnt answer my point. Russia, China and Iran have all benefitted from america spending stupid amounts of money on this war on 'terror'. So if it was an inside job then it was a really stupid one.

You also failed to explain why the creation of a jewish state fits in with the money making schemes of the elites, especially as the jews would have been safer just taking over north america.

But that doesnt answer my point. Russia, China and Iran have all benefitted from america spending stupid amounts of money on this war on 'terror'. So if it was an inside job then it was a really stupid one. You also failed to explain why the creation of a jewish state fits in with the money making schemes of the elites, especially as the jews would have been safer just taking over north america.

America is run by private multinational cooperation's and is in the financial strangle hold of the federal reserve. The federal reserve is a private bank that bank rolls and prints american dollars, it is owned by the Rothchilds. Inside job is obvious, you create a terror puppet (osama whose familiy incidently are friends with the bushes) you ask him to train up jihadi's (al-qaeda) these Jihadi's unknowingly are in his pay and command of CIA asset Osama. The American CIA (infiltrated by rothchilds) tell them to do 9/11 attacks so that they (the elitists) can go over places like Afghanistan and iraq set up shop and secure then exploit natural resources that are vital to run the economy in decades to come. The Jihadi's are just cannon fodder and just pawns in the 'great game'.

The creation of a jewish state gave the elites (who have jewish heritage) a platform / base to control the vast oil wealth of the middle east. Without Israel and dictators in the pay of these guys you would have consent wars over this important resource as arab muslim population do not want to do to share or let outsiders exploit their lands wealth, which is understandable as its their land.