Are Freemasons Enemies Of Sikhs?

genie

Most leaders are sellouts and snakes just in it for themselves, the most overt corrupt western leaders of modern times is tony blair and george bush who sold their souls to the dark side for financial wealth. And as Gurbani has said there are countless kings who can not take their wealth in God's court, beg for having a 2nd chance to right their wrongs but we only get one human life after a long time if we are very lucky we are born human again to correct our mistakes. Sooner people wake up and listen to the message of Gurbani the better it will be for them.Heres an interesting video of how the likes of Rothchilds has shaped american history by murdering presidents who dared to stand up to their vile banking system.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MC4Ydg0mRgQ

This thread is back lol,

Did you know that the police's uniforms here in the UK, has the black and white squares, the checkerboard. That is freemasonry symbolism right there. And we are supposed to live in a democracy, then why is the queen's crown the symbol of the police force? and the army? Because the queen is a monarchy not democracy. To join the army and police, you have to pledge your allegiance to the "queen". The whole thing is a big joke.

IF THESE IDIOTS KNEW OF KHALSA THEN THEY WOULD USE THEIR POLITICAL MIGHT AND RESOURCES TO SPREAD THE TRUTH OF SIKHI !!!!!

NO WORRIES !!! TRUTH IS MOST POWERFUL !!!!! KHALSA LOVE WILL RISE AND RULE WORLDWIDE !!!!!

ALL WILL COME TO LOVE KHALSA !!!!! ALL !!!!!

WITH KHALSA LOVE !!!!! EARTH WILL BE HEAVEN ON EARTH !!!!!

KHALSA WILL RISE AND RULE !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!!!

America is run by private multinational cooperation's and is in the financial strangle hold of the federal reserve. The federal reserve is a private bank that bank rolls and prints american dollars, it is owned by the Rothchilds. Inside job is obvious, you create a terror puppet (osama whose familiy incidently are friends with the bushes) you ask him to train up jihadi's (al-qaeda) these Jihadi's unknowingly are in his pay and command of CIA asset Osama. The American CIA (infiltrated by rothchilds) tell them to do 9/11 attacks so that they (the elitists) can go over places like Afghanistan and iraq set up shop and secure then exploit natural resources that are vital to run the economy in decades to come. The Jihadi's are just cannon fodder and just pawns in the 'great game'.

So the companies see themselves strengthened by weakening america's economy? Afghanistan has no resources apart from drugs. Iraq isnt as big an oil producer as many think. I cant believe people love these conspiracy theories yet they dont see how the imperialism and xenophobia of certain people within each administration is more a cause of these events than anything else. When america leaves iraq and afghanistan they will leave no infrastructure that makes it easy for american companies to exploit them. Iran's hand in the region is stronger, and china has opened her arms to other regimes fearful of america.

The creation of a jewish state gave the elites (who have jewish heritage) a platform / base to control the vast oil wealth of the middle east. Without Israel and dictators in the pay of these guys you would have consent wars over this important resource as arab muslim population do not want to do to share or let outsiders exploit their lands wealth, which is understandable as its their land.

There isnt that much oil in israel. Considering how western europeans have a history of attacking other countries, rather than jews, maybe you should explain what you mean.

This thread is back lol,

Did you know that the police's uniforms here in the UK, has the black and white squares, the checkerboard. That is freemasonry symbolism right there. And we are supposed to live in a democracy, then why is the queen's crown the symbol of the police force? and the army? Because the queen is a monarchy not democracy. To join the army and police, you have to pledge your allegiance to the "queen". The whole thing is a big joke.

Constitutional monarchy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_monarchy

Sikhs in the british indian army swore their loyalty to the british crown. Are our ancestors co-conspirators in all this?

The idea that a secret society would put symbols of its power in plain view for common people to decipher is ludicrous. They cant be that clever if you know about them and have cracked their 'code'.

IF THESE IDIOTS KNEW OF KHALSA THEN THEY WOULD USE THEIR POLITICAL MIGHT AND RESOURCES TO SPREAD THE TRUTH OF SIKHI !!!!!

NO WORRIES !!! TRUTH IS MOST POWERFUL !!!!! KHALSA LOVE WILL RISE AND RULE WORLDWIDE !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!!!

Typing in capitals wont do anything apart from giving the impression you are screaming at your computer whilst you type.

That veil is known as ignorance and paranoia. As for having no life, get an education and then get a job.

Im not talking conspiracy theories, im talking conspiracy fact, the whole world is a big conspiracy.

There is so much you don't know, or understand. Its like when people thought the Earth was flat, they couldn't understand how the Earth could be round, or you would fall off the bottom, then if you introduce the law of gravity it all makes sense. In the same way you are missing vital pieces of information. Please click on the links i posted earlier and watch the videos, it can help make it clearer.

But at the end of the day, God will lead us all to the truth anyway.

Im not being paranoid, its the truth, I see it as a challenge God has given us. And the only way to be ignorant is when you don't look at all sides and do not open your mind. So please don't be close minded, research things for yourself, make your own mind up. Don't believe me, but don't believe the media either. Use your intution to see whats true. Im not calling you ignorant or close minded just saying don't be that.

As for getting an education, the whole education is an endocrtrination system. Even the a former teacher has admitted that.(video below) We are taught lies, and are kept in a left brain prison, not realising our full potential. True education comes from God. Getting a job is slavery. God already gave us a job, to better ourselves. The world is a reflection of our inner state, change yourself and then the world changes. We came to this planet for a reason. To become masters at everything, not a slave to a peice of paper. Or do some work you don't even like just to get more digits in your bank account.

Our system is based on scarcity, if 1000 people wanted to become an astronaut, and there were only 50 places available, that means 950 people don't get to follow their dream. There are like 10-100 people applying for everyone job, so everytime you get a job, you must know that you have taken that job away from someone else. Hence the system is based on scarcity. But the thing is it doesn't have to be this way! We can make the world a better place. That is my goal, not to do some stupid pointless thing and remain asleep to everything else going on in the world.

Martin Luther King once said, "injustice anywhere, is injustice everywhere" Even if there was only one person suffering, we should strive to help them.

Did you know there is enough food and water for everyone on the planet, yet people starve? DO YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY THAT IS? Just because somebody doesn't have "money" which is just imaginary anyway. Aslong as we live as slaves to this monetary system, and are not self-sufficient, you think we can ever be with God? Because in order to have "success" in the world of money it means you have to rob someone else. Thats why the extraterrestrials don't talk to us anymore. Because we can't even take care of our own people.

e.g. If everyone was rich, the system would collapse, there has to be some poor people to keep this system going. Thats why the bosses of company just get to sit there, and all their employees actually go out and do the hard work, but they get the least payed. Go to a third world country, from which the Rich countries hire many people from, there standard of living just sucks. So aslong as we participate in the system of money, we are doing evil, it may be indirectly or involuntary but it still evil. Thats why we got to get out. So don't tell anyone to get an education or a job. Because God already gave us work to do.

The only reason we work for money is because we are scared of dying without it. Only God can remove that fear. If you think what im saying is extreme, then you must be willing for them to put a chain around your neck and put you into bondage. We have lost our knowledge of the power of Waheguru, who created whole Universe!

Please watch that video if you didn't, it is very insightful. The guy was a teacher for 30 years.

CHARDHI KALA !!!!!

Typing in capitals wont do anything apart from giving the impression you are screaming at your computer whilst you type.

That was probably the best post, nobody thinks he's screaming.

There is so much you don't know, or understand.

There is so much that we both dont know. But these conspiracy theories are the other side of the same coin. Devoloping a critical, analytical and objective mind is far more important than sitting at a computer and getting spoon fed in the same way sheep do in their living rooms.

Im not being paranoid, its the truth, I see it as a challenge God has given us. And the only way to be ignorant is when you don't look at all sides and do not open your mind. So please don't be close minded, research things for yourself, make your own mind up. Don't believe me, but don't believe the media either. Use your intution to see whats true. Im not calling you ignorant or close minded just saying don't be that.

I'm not saying believe the media. But when you develop a sovereign mind you can watch the media and see why they say the things they say and what they really mean. Listening to conspiracy theories will just turn you into another sheep albeit a different coloured one. The truth lies somewhere between what we are spoonfed and what the nuts believe. It's our job to find it, without being seduced by either side.

As for getting an education, the whole education is an endocrtrination system. Even the a former teacher has admitted that.(video below) We are taught lies, and are kept in a left brain prison, not realising our full potential. True education comes from God. Getting a job is slavery. God already gave us a job, to better ourselves. The world is a reflection of our inner state, change yourself and then the world changes. We came to this planet for a reason. To become masters at everything, not a slave to a peice of paper. Or do some work you don't even like just to get more digits in your bank account.

Guru Nanak Dev JI told us it is important to work, not just to provide for our families, but to give us a grounding in reality. That is what has always set sikhs apart from the sadhus and holymen who peddle superstition and conspiracies in order to earn their daily bread. If you have a job you dont like it should act as motivation to finding a career that is more suited to you that allows you to do some good. Running away and wrapping yourself in conspiracy theories to keep the real world out will do you no good. What do your parents think of your attitude?

Did you know there is enough food and water for everyone on the planet, yet people starve? DO YOU KNOW HOW CRAZY THAT IS? Just because somebody doesn't have "money" which is just imaginary anyway. Aslong as we live as slaves to this monetary system, and are not self-sufficient, you think we can ever be with God? Because in order to have "success" in the world of money it means you have to rob someone else. Thats why the extraterrestrials don't talk to us anymore. Because we can't even take care of our own people.

I thought the aliens stopped talking to us because we wouldnt pay for our laserfibre phone and broadband package using direct debit. But it seems you kept your connection somehow.

e.g. If everyone was rich, the system would collapse, there has to be some poor people to keep this system going. Thats why the bosses of company just get to sit there, and all their employees actually go out and do the hard work, but they get the least payed. Go to a third world country, from which the Rich countries hire many people from, there standard of living just sucks. So aslong as we participate in the system of money, we are doing evil, it may be indirectly or involuntary but it still evil. Thats why we got to get out. So don't tell anyone to get an education or a job. Because God already gave us work to do.

People are poor because they dont have opportunity. Also many are lazy, stupid or just not bothered. Your attitude is incredibly naive. Go travelling or volunteer for a NGO abroad, see what the world and people are like first hand. Though I cant believe how many sikhs put no faith in education and then wonder why their lives go down the gutter as they get older.

The only reason we work for money is because we are scared of dying without it. Only God can remove that fear. If you think what im saying is extreme, then you must be willing for them to put a chain around your neck and put you into bondage. We have lost our knowledge of the power of Waheguru, who created w

Most people work to keep their kids internet connections open or to put food on the table.

There is so much that we both dont know. But these conspiracy theories are the other side of the same coin. Devoloping a critical, analytical and objective mind is far more important than sitting at a computer and getting spoon fed in the same way sheep do in their living rooms.

I'm not saying believe the media. But when you develop a sovereign mind you can watch the media and see why they say the things they say and what they really mean. Listening to conspiracy theories will just turn you into another sheep albeit a different coloured one. The truth lies somewhere between what we are spoonfed and what the nuts believe. It's our job to find it, without being seduced by either side.

I agree with what your saying. We do need to develop critical thinking. But I did not say you don't need to work, i said we don't need to get a slave job. The whole monetary system is based on slavery. But that doesn't mean you need to be some yogi meditating in the mountains, i never said that.

I have not just "read into theories", i've done some extensive research. I know how much i don't know. But there are somethings i have found to be objective fact. Like the FACT 9/11 was an inside job. Theories are theories, the media can tell lies, but then there is the objective truth, which in some cases i have found.

Guru Nanak Dev JI told us it is important to work, not just to provide for our families, but to give us a grounding in reality. That is what has always set sikhs apart from the sadhus and holymen who peddle superstition and conspiracies in order to earn their daily bread. If you have a job you dont like it should act as motivation to finding a career that is more suited to you that allows you to do some good. Running away and wrapping yourself in conspiracy theories to keep the real world out will do you no good. What do your parents think of your attitude?

I completely agree. So you must not of understand where im coming from.

I thought the aliens stopped talking to us because we wouldnt pay for our laserfibre phone and broadband package using direct debit. But it seems you kept your connection somehow.

That just goes to show, how your perceptions have been shaped in a certain way. Because you are making a joke out of it. And you are saying to be open minded?

People are poor because they dont have opportunity. Also many are lazy, stupid or just not bothered. Your attitude is incredibly naive. Go travelling or volunteer for a NGO abroad, see what the world and people are like first hand. Though I cant believe how many sikhs put no faith in education and then wonder why their lives go down the gutter as they get older.

That just proves my point, if they don't have the opportunity it is because the system is based on scarcity, even though there is enough for everyone people don't get the chance. That is completely stupid. People become lazy, because they believe they don't have any opportunities. This is partly true like i said before, for example if a 1000 people want to be an astranaut only 50 people get the chance, that means 950 don't get to live their dreams. So no wonder they become lazy, who wants to sit behind a desk all day? or who wants to be moving boxes around, we didn't come here to do that crap. We have the secrets of the universe in our hearts. I bet there would be no lazy people, if everyone was given an opportunity to follow there dream. Like if someone wanted to be fireman, and they were given the chance to become that, i bet they would lose all their lazyness in an instant and work hard. But it is because this system we live in does not allow us to do that.

Ultimately everything that is happened to us is a result of our previous actions though, and from previous lives. Therefore we have all been guilty of being, stupid and lazy. Otherwise we would be in spiritually high places right now.

Most people work to keep their kids internet connections open or to put food on the table.

Because we don't know how to grow our own food, or get our own power, hence we become dependent on the government and big corporations, for our electrcity, food etc. Which is all been ripped off, and poisoned. Hence we are slaves. People work (for money) because they are scared. The whole system is based on fear. Thats why we need to get back to God. Who can show us the true way of living. All this suffering is ultimately our own fault, therefore we are responsible, so we must change ourselves to be able to change the world.

Like the FACT 9/11 was an inside job.

And I believe that its just Al-qaeda trying to get attention. Albeit the kind of attention which hasnt done them that much good. Looking at the effects of the war on terror on america. People as poor as <banned word filter activated>. American capitalism is based on selling junk to people with more money than sense. If they are poor, no one buys anything, and the whole country goes bust.

That just goes to show, how your perceptions have been shaped in a certain way. Because you are making a joke out of it. And you are saying to be open minded?

I do beliveve in aliens, as SGGS Ji talks about other worlds. But I dont think they have contacted us because we dont have any resources they want, we are not culturally advanced (they have nothing to gain from knowing us) and earth is not placed in a strategic position in the galaxy that would benefit them turning up. If they did turn up, the first thing it would do would be to get humans working together to get out there and stop them controlling us. Its human nature, and if their development is anything like ours they would probably want to avoid us rather than sticking their noses into our dark ages.

That just proves my point, if they don't have the opportunity it is because the system is based on scarcity, even though there is enough for everyone people don't get the chance. That is completely stupid. People become lazy, because they believe they don't have any opportunities. This is partly true like i said before, for example if a 1000 people want to be an astranaut only 50 people get the chance, that means 950 don't get to live their dreams. So no wonder they become lazy, who wants to sit behind a desk all day? or who wants to be moving boxes around, we didn't come here to do that crap. We have the secrets of the universe in our hearts. I bet there would be no lazy people, if everyone was given an opportunity to follow there dream. Like if someone wanted to be fireman, and they were given the chance to become that, i bet they would lose all their lazyness in an instant and work hard. But it is because this system we live in does not allow us to do that.

I couldnt agree more. But you also need to face that some people are just not qualified for the job. I dont want an incompetent team mate who tries to make up for what he/she lacks with just enthusiasm. Sikhs need to be good at what we do, not just think that wanting to do it will be enough.

Because we don't know how to grow our own food, or get our own power, hence we become dependent on the government and big corporations, for our electrcity, food etc. Which is all been ripped off, and poisoned. Hence we are slaves. People work (for money) because they are scared. The whole system is based on fear. Thats why we need to get back to God. Who can show us the true way of living. All this suffering is ultimately our own fault, therefore we are responsible, so we must change ourselves to be able to change the world.

The world has moved on a long way from the 1600s. The native americans achieved this but they ended up suffering things that we will never really know as they are mostly sidelined and marginalised. Many of their own people done even know their heritage. Whilst the system exists you will never get freedom.