Are Freemasons Enemies Of Sikhs?

genie

And I believe that its just Al-qaeda trying to get attention. Albeit the kind of attention which hasnt done them that much good. Looking at the effects of the war on terror on america. People as poor as <banned word filter activated>. American capitalism is based on selling junk to people with more money than sense. If they are poor, no one buys anything, and the whole country goes bust.

I do beliveve in aliens, as SGGS Ji talks about other worlds. But I dont think they have contacted us because we dont have any resources they want, we are not culturally advanced (they have nothing to gain from knowing us) and earth is not placed in a strategic position in the galaxy that would benefit them turning up. If they did turn up, the first thing it would do would be to get humans working together to get out there and stop them controlling us. Its human nature, and if their development is anything like ours they would probably want to avoid us rather than sticking their noses into our dark ages.

Oh PLEASE! Look first, if you look into the roots of Al-qaeda it was set up the freaking CIA! Anyway it would take too much time to explain the truth behind 9/11, i hope one day we can all see the truth.

And stop with the Aliens. Oh my goodness, now i'm not claiming to be a know it all, but there is so much you don't even have a clue. Please don't talk to me about what you think about the aliens, the fact is they are already here, infact they are the driving force between the "conspiracy" that has been talked about. Look just think of it in terms of Sikhi, the Guru says, humans have been alive since Satyug, Satyug was billions of years ago, and Earth was not even a stable planet back then. So how did humans get to Earth? We did not evolve here, and humans are not only 100,000 years old like we are taught in school. I believe, although im not completely sure on this all humans originated from the star system called Lyran, our planet there was destroyed in a war, so humans have since moved all across the galaxy. The part i do know is that, our ancestors obviously came to Earth, but humans exist all across our galaxy. This i know for sure. I know i can't prove it to you, sometimes you just need to go with what your heart says. You know im telling the truth, and you will find the truth out for yourself anyway. Obviously people with the mindset of not knowing anything about "aliens" well ofcourse they would not make themselves apparent then, if we would all just get scared.

I couldnt agree more. But you also need to face that some people are just not qualified for the job. I dont want an incompetent team mate who tries to make up for what he/she lacks with just enthusiasm. Sikhs need to be good at what we do, not just think that wanting to do it will be enough.

The world has moved on a long way from the 1600s. The native americans achieved this but they ended up suffering things that we will never really know as they are mostly sidelined and marginalised. Many of their own people done even know their heritage. Whilst the system exists you will never get freedom.

"Some people not qualified" - Exactly, you are just pointing out little technicalities which is pedantic. Im talking about the bigger picture here. Stuff like that doesn't matter. And who is to say "im not qualified, when we have the insignia of Waheguru embedded in our hearts!, what more qualification do you need? Everyone should be given opportunities, if anyone was incompetent then you can always fire them. Anyway im starting to discuss the little things aswell now, but really that stuff doesn't matter, we need to look at the bigger picture, look outside the box, into the bigger spectrum. We know the way our world works today is very wrong. Firstly, it doesn't have to be like this, Second, we have the power to change it for the better, Thirdly, if we do nothing and just live as "good little slaves" we will just be getting complacent and apathetic.

The reason im talking, about this stuff, is not because im bored, i would just like people to think outside of the box they have been living in, if thats the only thing im able to do, its better than nothing.

Oh PLEASE! Look first, if you look into the roots of Al-qaeda it was set up the freaking CIA! Anyway it would take too much time to explain the truth behind 9/11, i hope one day we can all see the truth.

As a way of dealing with the russians. Thats why they let them attack them in afghanistan, chechnya and yugoslavia. I doubt they ever thought that the neglected child would one day come crashing through their front room window. But you are obviously brainwashed as you provide no evidence just conjecture and bad logic. Dont take that as an insult, just the truth.

And stop with the Aliens. Oh my goodness, now i'm not claiming to be a know it all, but there is so much you don't even have a clue. Please don't talk to me about what you think about the aliens, the fact is they are already here, infact they are the driving force between the "conspiracy" that has been talked about. Look just think of it in terms of Sikhi, the Guru says, humans have been alive since Satyug, Satyug was billions of years ago, and Earth was not even a stable planet back then. So how did humans get to Earth? We did not evolve here, and humans are not only 100,000 years old like we are taught in school. I believe, although im not completely sure on this all humans originated from the star system called Lyran, our planet there was destroyed in a war, so humans have since moved all across the galaxy. The part i do know is that, our ancestors obviously came to Earth, but humans exist all across our galaxy. This i know for sure. I know i can't prove it to you, sometimes you just need to go with what your heart says. You know im telling the truth, and you will find the truth out for yourself anyway. Obviously people with the mindset of not knowing anything about "aliens" well ofcourse they would not make themselves apparent then, if we would all just get scared.

I think you've been watching a bit too much stargate. Where do our Gurus say humanity has existed since Satyug? And that Satyug was over billions of years ago? Can you post pictures of where our 'home' star system is/used to be?

"Some people not qualified" - Exactly, you are just pointing out little technicalities which is pedantic. Im talking about the bigger picture here. Stuff like that doesn't matter. And who is to say "im not qualified, when we have the insignia of Waheguru embedded in our hearts!, what more qualification do you need? Everyone should be given opportunities, if anyone was incompetent then you can always fire them. Anyway im starting to discuss the little things aswell now, but really that stuff doesn't matter, we need to look at the bigger picture, look outside the box, into the bigger spectrum. We know the way our world works today is very wrong. Firstly, it doesn't have to be like this, Second, we have the power to change it for the better, Thirdly, if we do nothing and just live as "good little slaves" we will just be getting complacent and apathetic.

So if someone wants to be a doctor but is a complete ret*rd, its ok according to you? LOL, that just takes the biscuit. You aint gonna start any revolution without understanding the world. If you want a world where any fool is going around doing what they want then count me out. This world has enough problems with loonies doing stuff already.

The reason im talking, about this stuff, is not because im bored, i would just like people to think outside of the box they have been living in, if thats the only thing im able to do, its better than nothing.

There's thinking outside the box and then there's plain nuts. Not a fine line in your case.

As a way of dealing with the russians. Thats why they let them attack them in afghanistan, chechnya and yugoslavia. I doubt they ever thought that the neglected child would one day come crashing through their front room window. But you are obviously brainwashed as you provide no evidence just conjecture and bad logic. Dont take that as an insult, just the truth.

They planned it to happen like that, it wasn't their neglected child, you don't even know what the conspiracy is. You just can't understand, like I said it would take too long. There is a video i posted in the first page, which highlights many key details. Why don't you go critique that? Im just making vague statements, in the hope you will look into things more yourself, not just make your assumptions on thinking you already knew how it all went down.

e been watching a bit too much stargate. Where do our Gurus say humanity has existed since Satyug? And that Satyug was over billions of years ago? Can you post pictures of where our 'home' star system is/used to be?

I have never even watched stargate, but the "global elite" have on purpose desgined films and tv series like those, because then people will say exactly what your saying. "oh that only happens in movies, this guy must be a nutjob" But the truth is stranger than fiction. Many of these movies have been designed to manipulate our sub-conscious beliefs and its obviously working.

Sometimes you got to go with your heart, and follow your intuition. I swear im not making this up and know it to be true, when im unsure I will say. If you have an intuitive sense you will know im speaking the truth, im not here to bs. I have not gone crazy. The world is insane thats, why when anybody speaks any different, you all go and attack them.

"The greatest hypnotist on the planet Earth is an oblong box in the corner in the room. It is constantly telling us what to believe is real. If you can persuade people that what they see with their eyes is what there is to see you've got them. Because they'll laugh in your face of an explanation then which portrays the big picture of what's happening… and they have...." - Quote from David Icke, which everyone thought he was crazy too. But now more and more people are starting to open their eyes.

So if someone wants to be a doctor but is a complete ret*rd, its ok according to you? LOL, that just takes the biscuit. You aint gonna start any revolution without understanding the world. If you want a world where any fool is going around doing what they want then count me out. This world has enough problems with loonies doing stuff already.

Like i said you are going into the technicalities, ofcourse it is more complex than that. I was talking about the bigger picture. Im going from the standpoint that, inside we all have infinite potential. So potentialy we can all become whatever we like, thats all im saying. That we have the potential to become whatever we like. We don't need some letter on a piece of paper i.e you school grades, which dictates that. Im saying, you should be allowed to do whatever you want, aslong as you don't harm anyone else, or interfere with somebody elses freewill. We don't need man made laws, God already gave us perfect laws.

There's thinking outside the box and then there's plain nuts. Not a fine line in your case.

If im insane and your sane, then im glad this way. I don't want to be a follower of sheep. I don't want to cause a fight, look at the end of the day if we all love God, he will show us the truth anyway. Im not claiming i know everything, cus i don't, but still when some of you people learn how the world actually works your mind will be blown! Everyone has their own idea of how the world works, and untill recently i have learned how the world was nothing like i once thought it was. I;m in shock of how much i don't know, there is so much too understand. Only through God could we ever be able to decipher it.

I have to agree with Harjeet. I have been, also, looking into these theories for some time. Recently in the newspaper, the inside guy in sadam's regime cameout and said there were no W M D. there never was. I lied and made the facts so saddam won't be in power cuz he personally didn't like him. And Amreka took those as facts and took over iraq. I havent gone through all the post but i read something along the lines'.. why amrekan troops are in afgahnistan there is nothing there'.

Afghanistan: Oil, Opium, and LITHIUM. ("..$1 trillion in untapped mineral deposits in afghanistan. http://www.nytimes.c...14minerals.html)

Iraq: OIL (Saddam was trying end oil trading in $)).

Crisis in Middle East:

Started by same group of people

Eygpt: Mubarak was puppet or amreka til he refuses to go along with the idea of attacking I R A N. So, we see whats going on Middle East now

The chaos will spread into every oil producing country in middle east.

End result:

Price of gasoline in amreka will be double. (saudi Arabia is running out of fuel per wiki leaks docs)

Amreka is going to cheat the arabs with the deal they signed back in the late 70's and early 80's with Kissinger. So, they don't have to pay for those debt (paper)these countries were buying when amreka was producing/buying oil from them.

Amrekans will be forced to tap their own oil reserve even places from where they were prohibited before by eco friendly laws/agencies (gulf coast New Orleans etc hurricane oil spills etc etc) since arabs wont sell oil to amreka and country will be chaos.

Barrel will be around $200 and it cost $16/barrel to produce sweet crude.

Dollar will be talk of past as world reserve currency by 2012 and new currency will be introduce.

Prepare yourself by storing food, water and everyday medicine. And most important become shasterdhari.

All this is happening inorder to get c h i n a, r u s s i a, i r a n and v e n e z u e l a on board with their ideas and beliefs.

Just some facts/theories i came across not my opinions. Take it with grain of salt. And become SHASTERDHARI.

As I've said ignorance is not bliss especially when the lives of billions of fellow human beings is concerned. I too used to think conspiracy theorists are nutjobs but after much research and careful analysis of history and world events I've come to the conclusion that the real powers behind world events are a shadowy secretive group of families who own vast amount of wealth of the world. They stage terror attacks by the use of proxies and intermediaries and get governments to bend to their will introducing draconian legislation through their financial cloat and public opinion (once terror acts have been committed). These people are not harmless bunch of wealthy toff's they are the most vile two faced creatures to walk on this earth.

One should ask themselves why is uranium in the underground waters of Punjab? the only Sikh majority state. Is is the secret work of Indian brahminvad secular terrorist congress party government or western powers trying to undermine the Indian subcontinent by destroying the DNA of future generations of Punjabi's to come and the dream of depopulation?

What i've learnt through my research is that the most wealthiest and most influential person on the earth is infact our very own Queen Elizabeth. She can dismiss an elected parliament, can declare war on another state without parliamentary approval (Iraq/Afghanistan come to mind), has access to secret intelligence reports, doesn't have her total wealth audited, etc. And second most wealthiest and influential people are the rothschild family (who own the city of london, which is a state witin a state). They are above all law's and scrutiny, the only thing they fear and can bring them down is a fearless rebellion by the public. But because most of the media contacts are in the hands of the Rothschilds through a network of connections it is very hard for mainstream media organisation to attempt to bring to light the true reality of power without having a whole number of problems on its doorstep.

Some interesting links below people should read up on.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Committee_of_300

http://www.rense.com/general76/hiro.htm

http://www.whoownstheworld.com/about-the-book/largest-landowner

Thank God, people are starting to wake up.

Lets end it with the great post by Bloom, which lays it all out.

TRUE KHALSA DHARMA PREM WILL RISE AND RULE THE HEARTS OF ALL WORLDWIDE !!!!!

SPREAD THE LOVE OF KHALSA EVERYWHERE !!!!!

KHALSA WILL RISE AND RULE !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

TRUTH WILL RISE !!!!!

!! VAHEGUROOJEEKAAKHAALSAA ! VAHEGUROOJEEKEEFATEHH !!

Dhan Dhan MahaaRaajan Deh MahaaRaaj Dhan Dhan Sree GurooGranth Sahib Jee MahaaRaaj DHAN !!!!! IK OANGKAAR … ATHARAH DAS BEES !!!!! DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Dasam Patshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sree DasamGurooKaGranth Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Gumantar Sahib Jee, Gur Deekya Sahib, Gur Sikhya Sahib, Sree Mool Mantar Sahib Jee From Dhan Dhan Sree Jeevaanee RehatVaan Panj Pyareh Sahibhaan, Khande-Pahul Amrit, And Gurmukh Jeevan DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Ang Sang Pooran Sree Panj Kakaar Sahib Jees And Saving From Bajjar Paaps For LIFE, DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Sarbloh Degh Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Dastaar Sahib Jees For Singhs AND Kaurs DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Amrit Vela Sahib DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Simran Sahib DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Gurmat Ishnaan Sahib DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Seven Baanee NitNem Sahib DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan NISHKHAAM Seva Sahib DHAN!!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Sehaj Keertan Sehaj Paath Sahib Jee In Sree Gurmat Raag Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Anand Kaaraj Between RehatVaan AmritDhaaree Singhs And Kaurs ONLY, DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdaas Jee Baanee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Nand Lal Singh Jee Baanee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Pooran BrahmGyaanee Bhai Gurdaas Singh Jee Baanee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree RehatNaamaas Of Khalsa DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Asthaan Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Takhat Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Khalsa Meeree Peeree DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Baanee Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Sree Baanaa Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat Keertee Sahib DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guru Jees Daswandh Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Shastar Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Nagaaraa Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Nishaan Sahib Jees DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Sit In Humility On The Floor Pure Vegetarian Langar Sahib Jee That Feeds And WILL Feed The Hungry World Langar Sahib And True Spirituality, Shelter The Shelterless, Bring Dignity To The Oppressed, Clothe The Naked, Love The Abandoned And MORE DHAN !!!!!

Degh !!!!! Tegh !!!! Fateh !!!!! DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Harmandir Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Sree Akaal Takhat Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Bhagtee DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Shaktee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Sree Shastar Vidya Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat Rehni Kehni Behni Sehni DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Raags And Chands DHAN !!!!! Dhan Dhan Guroo Jees Tantee Saazs' DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan NishKhaam Gurmat Keertan Sahib Jee DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan New Generation RehatVaan NishKhaam AmrithDhaaree Gurmukhs WorldWide DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan New Generation RehatVaan NishKhaam AmritDhaaree Singhs And Kaurs Who Will Run ALL Sree Gurmat DharamSaalaa GurDwaaraa Sahib Jees WORLDWIDE DHAN !!!!!

Dhan Dhan Gurmat CONFIDENCE DHAN !!!!!

DHAN CHARDHI KALA DHAN !!!!!

DHAN DHAN EVERYTHING IN THE ETERNAL PALACE OF DHAN DHAN MAHAARAAJAN DEH MAHAARAJ DHAN DHAN SREE GURU GOBIND SINGH JEEE MAHAARAAJ DHAN !!!!!

NO PICTURES !!!!! SHABAD ROOP !!!!! KHALSA ROOP !!!!!

THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH TRUE KHALSA DHARMA !!!!!

GURU SAHIB KIRPA KARAN !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

THE DEMONS WILL BE DESTROYED BY THE POWER OF TRUTH !!!!! ETERNAL TRUE KHALSA DHARMA WILL RISE AND RULE THE HEARTS OF ALL !!!!! THE WHOLE WORLD WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH TRUE KHALSA DHARMA !!!!!

CHARDHI KALA !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCPeXdkQBy4

Here is a professional doctor, speaking about the poison in water. If you don't know much about it, then its imperative you watch it. He too thought people were making it up, but then he did the research, the guy is a real docter please watch the video.Fluoride was first used, in the the Russian and Nazi concentration camps, to dumb the prisoners down. And yet today its in our water supply. Whatsmore go read the back of your toothpaste tube, and it will say please consult a doctor in case of intake of fluoride. Seriously go and look on the back of your toothpaste now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/3545684.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/957372.stm

These bbc articles admit they are in the water, but claim its good for you when really its not, watch the video above to see the real affects.

One thing I don't get, if the government really wanted to hide the fact (or a group of people) couldn't they have "silenced" him really easily before he made a documentary and a book about it?

I haven't watched it yet, i will later on today .

Don't fall into the trap of thinking they are "all-powerful", because remember only Waheguru is all powerful. There are good forces at work to protect good people. God protects us all. Many people have died in the past, and may in the future, but remember the government aren't really that powerful, its an illusion, and when we realise this, there goes there power.

If you ever saw the film Bugs life, this is a perfect analogy. "You're wrong...Hopper. Ants are not meant to serve grasshoppers. I've seen these ants do great things, and year after year, they somehow manage to pick enough food for themselves and you! So-so who's the weaker species?! Ants don't serve grasshoppers! It's you who need us! We're a lot stronger that you say we are. And you know it, don't you?"

This short clip from the movie sums it up perfectly :) Remember people tried to destroy Sikhi before, but its still here, cus God looks after us. You can kill people, but you can't kill an idea who's time has come! Sikhi cannot be destroyed. Even if there were no people, Sikhi would still exist!