Are Freemasons Enemies Of Sikhs?

genie

Everyone knows there is something wrong with the world. In our heart we know this, it is kalyuga. Its time to find out the truth. Please pray to God to lead us all to to truth. Trust me this place is nothing like you think it is. The world is going to find out the truth, and alot of them are going to be shocked when they find out.

But please we have to go wake up now. I know very little, but still if some of you guys knew the stuff i knew, it would absolutely blow your mind. I'm literaly researching this stuff everyday, all day, i have no life lol. Everythink is one big conspiracy, there is a huge veil covering our minds, only God can unlock our minds.

I agree, but don't say you have no life. We need more people like you that question what goes on, it's so easy to get caught up in the system and forget about what's actually real. blush.gif

aah yes, there alot of people putting up posters to warn others, Our tap water is poisoned, with things like sodium fluoride, uranium, they put all sorts of crap in our water. Sodium fluoride calcifies the pineal gland, also known as our third eye. Even the band Muse know this, and about the secret new world order. Thats why in one of their songs, they say " if you could flick a swtich and open your third eye, you would find we should never be afraid to die".

Please research into sodium fluoride.

And everyone needs to jap naam, or do the mool mantra or something, before we drink our tap water, or use it for food. Our consciousness has the power to purify water, and change its structure, with our energy. So if you think negative, the water will have negative affects. But we can purify our water, with our words. So even though there is poison in won't afffect us.So do positive actions.

Wow. ohmy.gif

Nearly all elitest illumanti type families have a very evil morally corrupt and financial criminal background. The main one in India is the nehru-gandhi dynasty but there are others who are from former princely kingdoms prior independence. The family at the moment that is a parasite on world resources (cash, human and natural,etc) are the Rothchilds who are Ashkenazi Jews (from eastern europe) they are not jews of genetic racial heritage but conversion back in 740 AD.

Interestingly I believe it was these type of Jews that Hitler talked about in his autobiography Mein Kampf. Though a mass murderer himself he did make important revelations about how the bankers (mainly rich jewish families) ruined germany with extortionist interest rates (a trait of the jewish money lenders). He also cited the 'elders of the protocols of zion' which stated how to take over the world and create israel (remember this was published before israel was established in 1948). And thus his hatred of the jews was sown, just like select few brahmin families on top of the Indian pyramid.... at the mount of  echelons of jewish society....the likes of Rothchilds and Rockefella's have ruined the lives and rights of ordinary people around the world including fellow jews have been trampled on by these master criminal families n order to get the worlds riches and power.

Nearly all elitest illumanti type families have a very evil morally corrupt and financial criminal background. The main one in India is the nehru-gandhi dynasty but there are others who are from former princely kingdoms prior independence. The family at the moment that is a parasite on world resources (cash, human and natural,etc) are the Rothchilds who are Ashkenazi Jews (from eastern europe) they are not jews of genetic racial heritage but conversion back in 740 AD.

Interestingly I believe it was these type of Jews that Hitler talked about in his autobiography Mein Kampf. Though a mass murderer himself he did make important revelations about how the bankers (mainly rich jewish families) ruined germany with extortionist interest rates (a trait of the jewish money lenders). He also cited the 'elders of the protocols of zion' which stated how to take over the world and create israel (remember this was published before israel was established in 1948). And thus his hatred of the jews was sown, just like select few brahmin families on top of the pyrimid.... at the mount of echelons of jewish society....the lives and rights of ordinary jews have been trampled on by these master criminal families n order to get the worlds riches and power.

Yes that is pretty much true.

If you look into this all these families go back thousands and thousands of years, it has been planned for a very long time. Why do you think all the presidents and the royal families are all related.

Why is it all the presidents seem to be related? Like Obama is a relative of Bush. http://latimesblogs....baugh-bush.html

Even recently Kate middleton, is already related to the Royal family. http://www.dailymail...dor-tyrant.html This thing has been planned for a very long time. All these people are satanists,

Thats why they all do the devil sign. Even the royals do this sign.

The pictures wouldn't show on, so i posted links 1 link 2 link 3 link 4

You think this is all just coincidence? The three horned devil is part of their weird religion. Thats why they always do the sign, you can trace back footage of many of the presidents and they always do this hand sign. JFK was the last real president, thats why they shot him. Most of the the presidents are puppets for the "elite". Its right there in the open and people don't even see.

http://www.fluoridea...g/health/brain/ and this site gives lots of info on the effects fluoride has on the brain, with reseach done by actual doctors. It can lower you IQ.

The upcoming Royal marriage is also happening at a very telling time. Look at Kate Middleton now and see the joy and naive excitement on her face. Fast forward a couple of years down the line and she'll be a shadow of her former self. Once she realises what her purpose is, she'll become a broken woman. If she has any sense, she'll grin and bear it for the rest of her life.

Back to Sikhs though, and I reckon certain people do realise the power of Sikhi, and they're doing their best to undermine it and eventually destroy it. Don't be surprised if the Indian government is actually following orders from people higher up.

Considering what's happening in the Middle East and Africa at the moment, and the natural disasters befalling the world, one can't help but wonder if the end-game has begun.

But are "they" in control behind the scenes and are secretly causing this turmoil, or are they simply taking advantage of the carnage that ensues?

Call me paranoid, but I've always thought that ever since 9/11 and those videos of Bin Laden and his co-horts in turbans surfaced, I had a suspicion it was part of a clever campaign to indirectly affect Sikhs. I dont know - there is something very fishy going on in the world, but I can't seem to join the dots at this moment in time.

I've thought this aswell. Some say the illuminati are devil worshippers and work for satan. If this is true then they know what sikhi is and know how much of a threat it is to satan. Maybe they want to prevent humanity from realising what sikhi is by putting them off it by equating the turban with evil.

The upcoming Royal marriage is also happening at a very telling time. Look at Kate Middleton now and see the joy and naive excitement on her face. Fast forward a couple of years down the line and she'll be a shadow of her former self. Once she realises what her purpose is, she'll become a broken woman. If she has any sense, she'll grin and bear it for the rest of her life.

Back to Sikhs though, and I reckon certain people do realise the power of Sikhi, and they're doing their best to undermine it and eventually destroy it. Don't be surprised if the Indian government is actually following orders from people higher up.

Even Princess Diana was murdered by them, she even wrote it in a letter before she was killed that Charles was planning to kill her, in a car accident. And it actually happened, Can you believe this?

Click the link and you can see all the news articles where they show the letter. Then the media later got told off, and shutup about it, as it was not supposed to come out.

+is+planning+%E2%80%98an+accident%E2%80%99+in+my+car%2C+brake+failure+and+serious+head+injury+in+order+to+make+the+path+clear+for+Charles+to+marry%E2%80%9D.[21]&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a#sclient=psy&hl=en&client=firefox-a&hs=jog&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB%3Aofficial&source=hp&q=my+husband+is+planning+an+accident+in+my+car%2C+brake+failure+and+serious+head+injury+in+order+to+make+the+path+clear+for+Charles+to+marry&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&pbx=1&fp=2e26c5153a2f6c6"]link

Its not just an attack on Sikhi, but of all humanity, because they don't want us to realise the full infinite potential we have. Thats why school is geared to teaching us only materialism. School doesn't teach you about God, and spirituality. Instead we are being taught that maya is all there is and are being taught to worship it. But we must rise above.

I've thought this aswell. Some say the illuminati are devil worshippers and work for satan. If this is true then they know what sikhi is and know how much of a threat it is to satan. Maybe they want to prevent humanity from realising what sikhi is by putting them off it by equating the turban with evil.

Think of it this way - What's the best way to scare young, impressionable Sikhs into cutting their hair, and thus pushing them away from their faith? Bombard the world with images of brown men with beards in turbans doing dastardly deeds, so that even gullible Sikhs themselves begin to think "I don't need this hassle. I'll cut my hair and beard and blend in so that people won't target me". What's happened is that a generation of Sikhs have equated beards and turbans with fear and hatred. Its a very clever ploy and one that has worked.

When we as humanity learn that we don't need a goverment to look after us, and that God is garderner of the world, he provided us with everything to be able to sustain ourselves. Remember the people in power of todays world, are manmukhs, who don't even know who the Guru is, let alone believe in the Guru, and we let our lives, be run by them, we follow all their orders, like all the restrictions they have put sikhs through like in airports, where you cannot wear certain things, in France they don't even let you in school if you wear a turban. Thats how crazy it is, and we let ourselves be slaves to them.

Its time to realise our true power, nothing can stop us when we go with the Guru. Its time we become leaders not sheep.

We should look up to our Guru's and Shaheeds, look at all the sacrifice they went through for us. Like how Guru Arjan was tortured to death. Yet many of us follow celebrities,and worship them like heroes. People blindly follow their favourite singer like Justin Bieber or their favourite actor whatever like Arnold Schwarzenegger who said he admired the nazi's and even his father was a nazi, - not realising how fake it all is. These people don't care about you, and they rob you of all your wealth and attention. People spend so much time watching TV, or going on the computer they don't even talk with their families anymore. Thats why people these days don't even know who their next door neighbours are.

This world is seriously messed up, but we got to remember we are not alone. We do have the power to do things and make change. Become the change you want to see. We have to try and unlock minds everywhere, if you see anyone, whether at the petrol station or just someone walking down the street, our neighbours whatever, why not just ask them some though provoking questions? Like ask them if they are aware on certain issues? ask them do they know what a Sikh is? etc, just anything you can think of that will stimulate the mind, and cause people to reconnect with God. Educate people, nobody is going to do it for us. Ofcourse im a big hypocrite, im not perfect, but we are all in this together, we have to stop living in apathy help one another. For too long have we let things just go by. Now its time for a spiritual revolution!

The cult of the celebrity is the masterstroke that has entranced the proles of the world. These distractions are deliberately used to stop people from having a real look at what's happening around us. Nobody wants to earn an honest living with the sweat of their brow, or lead a simple life devoid of extravagances. People don't even know they're being manipulated.

Whilst I'm unsure of the theories about devils, anti-christs, aliens, etc., we cannot deny that over the past 20 years or so, there has been a concerted effort to dumb-down the populations of the world, and thus pull people away from spirituality and faith.