C.E.O Of Sikh Tv Found Dead -Gagan Singh!

Babbar_Singhsta

It was a terrible way to die....being burnt to death in a boot of a burning car. Now his sister has no biological father or brother left. We live in mad, crazy, evil times...

My thoughts and prays are with the family.

Some people like Bloom are suggesting it was the GOI involved in the killing of Gagandeep and his father, however I haven't read this in the newspapers.

From what I read it seems his father got killed in a land/property dispute in India and according to The Mirror newspaper, Gagandeep was murdered because he was involved in a love triangle. His ex-girlfriend has been arrested.

Punjabi men being killed in land disputes in India isn't anything new, and young punjabi boys being killed over girlfriends also isn't anything new. This has been going on in the Canada for years now....and it seems this punjabi gangster culture might of arrived in the UK too.

Read more: http://www.mirror.co.../#ixzz1FE7iHRqj

Girl questioned over charred body found in car boot

• transparent.gif
  • transparent.gif

by Laurie Hanna, Daily Mirror 28/02/2011

A GIRL was held on suspicion of murder after an ex-boyfriend was found dead in a car boot.

Gagandip Singh's charred remains were discovered in the burnt out vehicle and police suspect he was killed over a love triangle involving the girl, 19, and another youth.

The 21-year-old's body was found near Greenwich Park, South East London, at 2am on Saturday in a stolen Mercedes. Gagandip, from nearby Bexleyheath, had been in a relationship with the girl until recently, it is believed.

His businessman father Charanjit Singh was murdered in India in 2009 after a land deal went wrong. Police have not formally ruled out a link between the two killings but believe they are unrelated.

Tests revealed Gagandip had received severe head injuries but a postmortem yesterday proved inconclusive. Police arrested the girl and a 19-year-old youth believed to be a close friend early yesterday and forensic scientists were searching an address in Brighton.

Det Chief Insp Damian Allain said: "We don't believe this was a random killing and are following a line of inquiry it was a targeted attack."

People need to be skeptical about this report. Just wait till a formal police report has been released. Majority of the time these news people are wanting to be the first to report breaking news to get viewers.

Plus its a new member posting, so you don't know his/her intentions. We already had one person trying to distort this thread. There can be more to come.

If there is any slander or untruths in the article then The Mirror newspaper will be libelled to get sued, but hopefully the Editor did his job.

Whatever the case, I'm sure that the ravenous journalists of the newspapers of Britain will get to reveal the sordid truth in all it's entirety.

I'd like to point out that it is the police who suspect that Gagandeep's former girlfriend was involved, their suspicions are just that... suspicions.

why isnt Sikh channel not covering Gagans story?Are they that SICK that they had Sri Guru Singh Sabha Southall elections on their channel arguing and fighting over votes the night we found about Gagan?Are they that PATHETIC they can't even put up an appeal on the channel its all and well to play useless Lal Bathee Babas but when a UK Sikh is murdered just cos he happens to be SIKH TV these fools stand and watch - the channel can get stuffed for all i care so much for brining sikhs millions of sikhs together or reppin all Sikhs the management and channel are a JOKE!

, p

why isnt Sikh channel not covering Gagans story?

Southal Youth, perhaps you missed the LiveYouth Show on Sikh Channel last night where a tribute was paid to Gagandeep Singh's acievements and 1 minute of simran was done.

I never knew Gagandeep Singh to any deep level, I only met him a few times and we simply exchanged fatehs. If anything we had some minor "sikhsangat.com internet forum" disagreements on threads over viewpoints. However, regardless of the circumstances of this death, the things that strike me about Gagandeep Singh was his age, his commitment to relevant Sikh issues and his accomplishments in such a short timeframe.

Regardless of having different opinions (which seem so petty now). One thing that I can take back from his life was that he was a "doer", whilst most of us just grumble about Sikh issues and the state of leadership/jathebhandi's etc people like Gagandeep Singh step forward and made attempts to make positive changes, to be heard, he had major input in setting up/running a Student body (BSSF) and a Sikh TV channel. That's some pretty big achievements.

The main thing I will respectfully remember Gagandeep Singh for is during the Grays Gurdwara Satkaar Campaign Morcha when he ensured a full coach bound for a BSSF programme in Birmingham was re-directed to join other Sikhs in the protest outside the party hall in Grays, Essex. He obviously had an appreciation of what the greater issue was and I know from personal experiences that most other jathebhandis/organisers would never risk loosing numbers or attendees at their programmes. That in my eyes will always deserve respect.

I honestly don't care about the circumstances around his death but I would like to say that we should look for some inspiration in the achievements of this individual and take back that the issues of the panth are greater than any of our personal issues.

, p

Southal Youth, perhaps you missed the LiveYouth Show on Sikh Channel last night where a tribute was paid to Gagandeep Singh's acievements and 1 minute of simran was done.

I never knew Gagandeep Singh to any deep level, I only met him a few times and we simply exchanged fatehs. If anything we had some minor "sikhsangat.com internet forum" disagreements on threads over viewpoints. However, regardless of the circumstances of this death, the things that strike me about Gagandeep Singh was his age, his commitment to relevant Sikh issues and his accomplishments in such a short timeframe.

Regardless of having different opinions (which seem so petty now). One thing that I can take back from his life was that he was a "doer", whilst most of us just grumble about Sikh issues and the state of leadership/jathebhandi's etc people like Gagandeep Singh step forward and made attempts to make positive changes, to be heard, he had major input in setting up/running a Student body (BSSF) and a Sikh TV channel. That's some pretty big achievements.

The main thing I will respectfully remember Gagandeep Singh for is during the Grays Gurdwara Satkaar Campaign Morcha when he ensured a full coach bound for a BSSF programme in Birmingham was re-directed to join other Sikhs in the protest outside the party hall in Grays, Essex. He obviously had an appreciation of what the greater issue was and I know from personal experiences that most other jathebhandis/organisers would never risk loosing numbers or attendees at their programmes. That in my eyes will always deserve respect.

I honestly don't care about the circumstances around his death but I would like to say that we should look for some inspiration in the achievements of this individual and take back that the issues of the panth are greater than any of our personal issues.

I missed the programme but I believe more can be done by Sikh Channel they need to do their 'bit' in appeals and regular tributes as Gagans death has shaken the Sikh Youth community more than the elders,another programme should be done and announced.

TWO 19-year-olds have been charged with the murder of Gagandip Singh who was found dead in the boot of a burning Mercedes.

Mundill Mahil, of Gladsone Place, Brighton, and Harinder Singh Shoker, of Charlton Park Lane, Charlton, will appear at Greenwich Magistrates' Court this morning (28 February).

Mr Singh was found in the boot of a blue Mercedes C-class in Angerstein Lane at around 2am on Saturday morning.

Officers patrolling the area came across the burning car and called firefighters to put out the blaze.

It was then that the 21-year-old’s body was discovered.

Print Email Share

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/8879487.BLACKHEATH__CHARLTON__BEXLEYHEATH__Two_charged_with_murder_of_Gagandip_Singh/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3436328/TV-boss-found-dead-in-car-boot-thought-to-have-been-lured-to-death-by-girlfriend.html

Telly boss ‘lured to murder by lover’ By ANTHONY FRANCE

Published: Today

A TELLY chief found murdered in the boot of a burnt-out car is believed to have been lured to his death by his girlfriend.

Gagandip Singh, 21, is thought to have been battered around the head after meeting the attractive 19-year-old medical student.

Police sources said she had resumed contact with a former boyfriend months ago - unknown to Gagandip.

The girl and her ex were being quizzed last night. A third suspect was being hunted.

Gagandip, of Bexleyheath, South London, owned satellite channel Sikh TV.

He met his lover in Brighton, Sussex, and his body was driven 70 miles to Blackheath, South London - where the C-class Mercedes, borrowed from his sister, was found ablaze.

A senior police source said: "We believe the girl lured Gagandip to his death. Whether she was forced to, we don't know."

Gagandip's dad Charanjit Singh, 42, was shot dead in India in 2009 in a suspected contract killing.

http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/news/pair_charged_with_murder_of_gagandip_singh_from_bexleyheath_1_814577

Pair charged with murder of Gagandip Singh from Bexleyheath

Marina Soteriou , ReporterMonday, February 28, 2011

10:13 AM

Two teenagers have been charged this morning with the murder of Gagandip Singh, whose body was found in a burnt out car in Blackheath.

The 21-year-old from Bexleyheath was found in the boot of a car in Angerstein Lane, Blackheath, in the early hours of Saturday morning.

Ms Mundill Mahil, 19, of Gladsone Place, Brighton and Mr Harinder Singh Shoker 19, of Charlton Park Lane, Charlton, were arrested yesterday and are due to appear at Greenwich Greenwich Magistrates' Court this morning.

The post-mortem examination which took place yesterday at Greenwich Mortuary proved inconclusive. But tests did reveal that Mr Singh suffered severe head injuries. Further tests will now be carried out to establish the cause of death.

The car the body was found in was a blue Mercedes C-class with the number plate V362 SCL.

DCI Allain said: "We are appealing for anyone who was in or around the Angerstein Lane area, and who may have seen this car either arrive or seen anyone acting suspiciously as the car was left ablaze, to contact us.

"We already know that the car was last seen around 5:30pm in south-east London, so we are also appealing to anyone who can help us identify how the car came to be in Angerstein Lane."

Anyone with any information should can call the incident room on 020 8721 4805 or to remain anonymous Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.

3090870277.jpgFlowers left by friends at the site where Gagandip Singh's body was found in a burnt out car

2237323701.jpgFlowers left by friends at the site where Gagandip Singh's body was found in a burnt out car