C.E.O Of Sikh Tv Found Dead -Gagan Singh!

Babbar_Singhsta

Who is "powerful" enough to assassinate someone and, leave minimal trace, no witnesses? Obviously not your average person. It was probably some people in "powerful" positions. Just assuming right now, but it would not be a suprise if thats what comes out.

Also remember the fact this is getting mainstream media attention, e.g. the BBC, ITV, shows it could be part of a psy-op. If the media all of a sudden decides to drop this story after a few days, and not go into it, it could mean they want to hide something. If the media carries on with the story, it means it could be part of a disinformation scheme, where they would tell lies to cover up the truth. I said could, because it may not be, however only time will tell. But we know how the media can be bias and selective.

ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ ੩ ॥

Salok mėhlā 3.

Shalok, Third Mehl:

ਜਗਤੁ ਜਲੰਦਾ ਰਖਿ ਲੈ ਆਪਣੀ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਧਾਰਿ ॥

Jagaṯ jalanḏā rakẖ lai āpṇī kirpā ḏẖār.

The world is going up in flames - shower it with Your Mercy, and save it!

ਜਿਤੁ ਦੁਆਰੈ ਉਬਰੈ ਤਿਤੈ ਲੈਹੁ ਉਬਾਰਿ ॥

Jiṯ ḏu▫ārai ubrai ṯiṯai laihu ubār.

Save it, and deliver it, by whatever method it takes.

ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਸੁਖੁ ਵੇਖਾਲਿਆ ਸਚਾ ਸਬਦੁ ਬੀਚਾਰਿ ॥

Saṯgur sukẖ vekẖāli▫ā sacẖā sabaḏ bīcẖār.

The True Guru has shown the way to peace, contemplating the True Word of the Shabad.

ਨਾਨਕ ਅਵਰੁ ਨ ਸੁਝਈ ਹਰਿ ਬਿਨੁ ਬਖਸਣਹਾਰੁ ॥੧॥

Nānak avar na sujẖ▫ī har bin bakẖsaṇhār. ||1||

Nanak knows no other than the Lord, the Forgiving Lord. ||1||

In my opinion this was not a contract killing - this was a love triangle gone bad where the girl lured Gagan into a confrontation with another boyfriend and in the heat of the moment a confrontation took place where Gagan was beaten about the head and when unconscious thrown into the boot of his care and the vehicle set alight. men can be very viscious towards each other when it comes to a love rival.

Tragic incident though and a important lesson for everybody to learn - 1) be careful every minute of everyday 2)learn self defence 3) be tyaar bar tyaar khalsa

But we know how the media can be bias and selective.

I've just read the article on the Telegrapgh online - I wont post the link as i feel this post should show respesct. The article itself, does show respect, the Title is just ridiculous, and there is nothing to back it up in the article! I know it's about selling papers for the Media, but that is no excuse!!

Can our own Sikh TV media guys not do somthing to stop this this slander?!!

I've just read the article on the Telegrapgh online - I wont post the link as i feel this post should show respesct. The article itself, does show respect, the Title is just ridiculous, and there is nothing to back it up in the article! I know it's about selling papers for the Media, but that is no excuse!!

Can our own Sikh TV media guys not do somthing to stop this this slander?!!

Media starts off with "respect" when there is little information they can cover, then it usually becomes a downward spiral from there on. Not saying that is the case right now though, because its still pretty early. But we will see.

Its no way for a young man to die - and for what? A woman?

I hope these rumours about lovers and rivals are false. It seems to be besmirching the good work the boy did for his faith. If not, then I think facts must be accepted but only after a thorough investigation. Regardless of "why", he did not deserve to die.

In my opinion this was not a contract killing - this was a love triangle gone bad where the girl lured Gagan into a confrontation with another boyfriend and in the heat of the moment a confrontation took place where Gagan was beaten about the head and when unconscious thrown into the boot of his care and the vehicle set alight. men can be very viscious towards each other when it comes to a love rival.

Tragic incident though and a important lesson for everybody to learn - 1) be careful every minute of everyday 2)learn self defence 3) be tyaar bar tyaar khalsa

Look where Kaam has led this young boy....being burnt to death in a boot of a car.

Waheguru Waheguru...

CaptainC...I've noticed you've deleted your post(#71)....are you starting to believe news report from The Mirror?

Only God knows what truths the newspapers will trawl up in tomorrow morning....

If these charged individuals are found guilty then their lives are over.

Mundill Kaur Mahil....who will marry her and want children will her....what bear-izati has she put on her family and herself.

And this Harinder Singh Shoker, a close friend of Gagandeep, who is he?....

Look what is happening to our Naujawan...even when they are taken on a Sikhi roop they are chasing girls and fighting over them.

Waheguru Waheguru...