R.I.P Gagandeep Singh 1989 - 2011

AnakinSkywalker

Cant people just give it a rest now everyone has expressed their anger expressing more wont bring the guy back from the dead nor will it do anything for his poor family. Just be patient until the bloody trial! everything will be revealed then. At the old Bailey they will be examined and re-examined by, im hoping, top barristers for the crown. Just wait until then! i also feel sorry for that girls parents because they werent expecting their girl to grow up to be a murderer. they are too suffering in silence. I feel sorry for that singh's parents im sure they didnt want to raise their son to be a killer and also that white boys parents too.... people need to show some respect for all of the innocent parties involved the dead and the living in my opinion.....i just wished the whole panth gets this upset and there were round the clock tv shows when Maharaj's saroops got burned.

because they werent expecting their girl to grow up to be a murderer

On the one hand you say that we should wait for the trial, yet on the other you condemn those charged as guilty. Their guilt will be established as part of the legal process. The 3 accused cannot be classed as "murderers" just yet. That is for the jury to decide (unless any of the 3 plead guilty beforehand). Let justice take it's course.

i just wished the whole panth gets this upset and there were round the clock tv shows when Maharaj's saroops got burned.

Completely agree.

.....i just wished the whole panth gets this upset and there were round the clock tv shows when Maharaj's saroops got burned.

So true. I see all these prabhandaks and spokespersons now appearing on Sikh TV in a boost to increase direct debits. Sorry, but can't help thinking that these guys are capitalising on the whole unfortunate incident.

If anybody reading this thinks this will somehow stop the real Sikh issues getting out I would just like to say you are all sadly mistaken sikhs will just open another channel and now we have the internet

There are 1000 other gagandips old style politics will not work with the youth