Census 2011 - Misinterpretations Re Ethnic Group

Pyara

Why do you guys care so much about the census? If the Gov really wanted to help us, they would of done it by now. Can't you see the true agenda behind the census? When groups like lockheed martin, will be in control and authorising all the data. Lockheed martin is an american company that is responsible for making weapons, nuclear bombs, spy tech, that go out and kill innocent people, they use technologies to spy on citizens. And they hide information supposedly for "our own protection" so they say. Why don't you guys know about that? That the US military will be handling our data? From the UK? I wonder what they want to do with it? The police state is getting more and more obvious, yet not many seem to be recognising it. Seriously what does a foriegn military want to do with our data? Can't you sense the corruption behind this thing.

http://www.lawfulreb...nsus-rebellion/ - This is a good read, and highlights many good points.

The census arrives through your letter box, and there is a big crown symbol of the "Queen". That is them basically laughing in our face, because we have fallen for the trick that we live in a democracy. But We don't! In a true democracy you get to vote for the laws and legislations. But here we just vote for a representive. E.g. a party, such as labour, tories, whatever. But then they go and make all the laws. Not you. So how is that a democracy? We just vote for the person who is going to make the laws for us, whether we like it or not. If we were able to vote for our own laws, don't you think society would be a much better place? If the people, who actually see problems, get to vote on the solutions, not getting someone else to do it for us. I mean why do they say you will have to pay a £1000 fine if you don't complete the census? Why do we have to do it? If you don't want to do it, we shouldn't be forced, that is not democracy. Look at the definition of facism. That is closer to what we live in today.

Fascism - "A political regime, having totalitarian aspirations, ideologically based on a relationship between business and the centralized government, business-and-government control of the market place, repression of criticism or opposition, a leader cult and exalting the state and/or religion above individual rights." That sounds just like what we are today.

If we Sikh's actually cared about how many of us there are, why can't we just do our own survey? Why can''t we look after ourselves? Why are we so dependent on the government, and other people to do the work for us? We have become so dependent on the government for everything, that we as Sikh's have lost all our freedoms and power. We can't produce our own energy, so we buy it from the big corporations that rob third world nations, we can't make our own food, so we have to buy from the greedy corporations, that make people do all the hard work, and give little profit to the employees, and keep it for themselves, whatsmore they poison the food, with crappy chemicals, pesticides and GMO's. We let our children be taught by complete strangers, and be subjected to the world of materialism, they don't learn anything about sikhi or dharma in schools, school teachers haven't got the slightest respect for Guruji, mostly because they don't even know who he is. Yet we want our children to be taught by these people?

Its because we have given our power away, and so lost the knowledge to be self-sufficient. So instead of trying to change how the government try to help us, why not focus on getting our own power back, so that we can not only help ourselves, but help the rest of the world too. Governments are not led by the love Waheguru, otherwise we would call them Sikhs lol. They have their own agenda, its now time for Sikhi to rule the world. We got to look within ourselves first. Because the outside world is a reflection a mirror image of our inner state. So if we change on the inside, everywhere will also change.

Do NOT comply with a manmukh made system, governments didn't come here because of the love for God, they came here out of ego, thinking they know whats best for everyone. But Waheguru already gave us perfect systems. Its time we re-learn those. The world doesn't have to be the way it is now, we do have the power to change it, so lets stop running to the Government for support. If they were truly all about serving their people, it would have been done by now, it doesn't take years and years to make change, if we unite we can change the world tomorow. Look into the etamology of things, you will start to realise the true agendas. Like look at the word government. lets break it down, govern, which derrived from the latin, governatio means to "command over" and ment means "mind". So the word government basically means control over the mind. Which is exactly what they are doing, they try to control us, not serve us. Time to wake up.WE are responsible for sorting out our own problems, we can't look towards anyone else for help, except for Waheguru.

What on earth are some of these idiots sprouting on about especially gubar akal you can bin your census if the British are so loathsome to you dont use the English language and if you live in Britain P*** Off I simply say this because I do not want to be classified Indian because to me an India is the same type of person that raped SIKH women in front of theiir fathers killed SIKH babies in fron of their mothers they wiped out whole villages of SIKHS they killed SIKH babies in the womb

Even as early as this week we are seen new genocides if we calssify ourselves as INDIANS it would have simply been a crime and not a GENOCIDE

So if we classify ourselves as INDIAN we give away our right as a religion and ethnic group.

The HINDU marriage act was named precisley that because we are not even human in the eyes of INDIANS look at INDIAN movies look at the way the INDIAN army stormed our temples it wasnt because we were INDIAN it was because we were SIKH

ALL OF THE SIKHS ON HERE WAKE UP TO THIS PROPAGANDA TO WEAKEN YOU THEY THINK YOU ARE DUMB AND IF YOU CLASSIFY YOURSELF AS INDIAN YOU HAVE NO PRIDE AND ARE DUMB IN MY OPINION.

THIS IS A STEP TOWARDS JUSTICE AND THESE INDIANS KNOW IT.

ALL OF YOU SMS YOUR RELATIVES AND FRIENDS AND LET THEM KNOW

Look at the INDIANS on this board what we all need to recognise is WHENEVER SIKHS ARE CLOSE TO A BREAKTHROUGH FOR JUSTICE THESE IDIOTS COME ON AND SAY REBEL AGAINST THE UK OR USA WHY BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED

Whenever we mend relations with other ethnic groups they join the same groups and spread hate about Sikhs

When we support muslims who have been persecuted i Kashmir they call us terrorists

DONT REBEL AGAINST THE VERY COUNTRIES THAT HAVE GIVEN US MORE RELIGIOUS FREEDOM THAN THESE DAMN INDIANS

@ Harjeet - You make valid points but I haven't got a spare £1000 lying about (the fine we'll have to pay for not completing the census).

Do the census, they already have all our data on it anyway. Infact if we let them know how many Sikh's there are, and that we don't just want to be considered a statistic, that will get them more scared. I say we also leave a little personal message on the census' too. Something like "we know what you are up to" That would really scare them.

Just like how in the last census lots of people put their religion down as jedi, lol, and then it had to be considered a legit religion now. Sikhi is so different from any other religion, they know that we cannot be as easily manipulated than the other religions. So they want to know how many of us there are? lets let them know. They know their time of tyranny is up.

When i was talking about non-compliance, i meant for this corrupt society as a whole, but if they are going to make us comply with the census, lets turn it back on them. Just like TV was created to brainwash us, but now there are good Sikh channels coming out, just like the internet was originally created as military defence network, now we all use it to spread knowledge. No wonder Jay Rockefeller came out and said "“It almost makes you ask the question, ‘would it have been better if we’d never invented the internet?’. and “Internet is the No.1 cause of attacks, it should not exist.” You see they easily get scared, when the truth comes out.

So lets use their systems of corruption against them. But the thing is, if we all decided to not do the census, they could not fine all of us, what would the be able to say? In the bigger picture we need a revolution, because the people in "power" are not really here for our best interests. But first we got to create a spiritual revolution within our own selves.

@Harjeet If you do not want to comply with a society you are causing trouble for us as a group why would you not comply with a society that has given us the religious freedoms to practice our religion in peace and even funded the building of Sikh temples and recognised Sikh sacrifices

I believe you are disrupting Sikh progress and your suggestions are very fishy at the least

DONT REBEL AGAINST THE VERY COUNTRIES THAT HAVE GIVEN US MORE RELIGIOUS FREEDOM THAN THESE DAMN INDIANS

British empire? Remember that part of history? How a small little Island is able to take over half the world?

They have given us freedom? Why were we not free in the first place? Why don't we get our own freedoms? Why do we depend on others for this freedom?

Right from birth, if you are born in the US, your birth certificate becomes a product on the stock exchange. In the U.K as soon as your birth certificate is formed, you become the queens property. Its so complex to explain, but everything is one big joke. Freedom is an illusion. Don't believe me, you have to look into yourself

In a law dictionary the defintion of a person means a corporation, it just means we are property. When you look into where things came from, like our words, our goverments, laws etc, the symbols they use, its just all a big mind game!

http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2011/02/22/2011-census-rebellion/

@Harjeet If you do not want to comply with a society you are causing trouble for us as a group why would you not comply with a society that has given us the religious freedoms to practice our religion in peace and even funded the building of Sikh temples and recognised Sikh sacrifices

I believe you are disrupting Sikh progress and your suggestions are very fishy at the least

Sikh progress cannot be harmed by anyone don't worry, its under the will of God, you can only cause yourself to go astray.

Look there is a mass conspiracy, all the governments are ruled by the same people, all working towards a new world order. Tell me why do all the leaders of the world, go to Bohemian Grove and dress up like KKK members, do ritual sacrifices of children?

Sounds crazy, but if you do the research, you will find its true. Nearly everything we know or have ever been told is one big lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_PAqT2JZOw

Why is your government doing, weird satanic rituals?

There is something incredibly wrong with the world, and we can all sense it. Now its time we learn about it. And do something. Everything is absurd, only by listening to your heart can you distinguish between truth and fiction.

Dear Singhs & Kaurs (well some Singhs and Kaurs who have gone off this topic, abit),

Is there any chance we can just stick to the agenda and just get as many Sikhs to do the following when filling in their cencus form:

• Tick Q16E as other, and then write Sikh
  • and at Q20 tick Sikh

We only have to cover and publicise the two points in red, nothing else!

If we don't do it, then we have no right to complain when the government does not take Sikhs into consideration on any matters whatsoever!

The above points are at the corner of this webside too! This is Miri, definitions from Sikipedia below

Let's just get the above printed on big signs in Gurdware, and Get the Gurdware to announce it, and assist people.

If we want to get the Singhs and Kaurs in our Sikh Media to help us, then please contact them using any of the means below. Some have already done it, or already got it in the pipeline, so let's not make too many assumptions

Sky 840 Sikh Channel Mob 07932 828 200 Tel 0121 380 1050 info@sikhchannel.tv

Sky 847 Sangat TV email info@sangattrust.org

Sky 848 Sikh TV Mob 07574 779935 Tel 0121 761 1313 email info@thesikhtv.com

Sky 0150 Sukh Sagar Radio (tel 0208 571 7200 or 0208 813 900 info@sukhsagarradio.com

Sky 0716 Amrit Bani Radio (tel 020 8606 9292/9595) info@amritbani.com

I like conspiracy theories too, but on a separate topic!

Miri

The word miri has been derived from Persian word “miri”, which itself comes from the Arabic “amir” which literary means commander, governor, lord, prince, etc, and signifies temporal power, civil authority or material control. The word miri and piri are frequently used together.

Piri

The word piri has been derived from Persian “pir” literary meaning senior man, saint, holy man, spiritual guide, head of a religious order and stands for spiritual authority or non-material or non-worldly power; control over the soul of the person; pertaining to the non-material world. The word miri and piri are frequently used together.

Miri Piri

The words “miri and piri” in Sikh tradition are used in reference to the temporal and spiritual components of life. The term, Miri Piri represents, for Sikhs, the basic principle that has influenced their political thought and governed their social structure, political behaviour, organisation, leadership and politics since the origin of the concept by Guru Hargobind (1595 - 1644) who, unlike his five predecessors, adopted a princely style right from the time of his installation in 1606 as the sixth Guru or prophetmentor of the Sikhs, when as part of the investiture he wore on his person two swords, one representing Miri (political) command of the community and Piri with pin, spiritual leadership.

@ Harjeet - You're preoccupation with these theories is bordering on obsession. Let the world deal with itself, and just live your life.

I'm not saying you're totally wrong but stuff like this doesn't matter. On a day to day basis, "on the ground" (as it were) as we live our daily lives, child sacrifice and secret societies just don't affect us. Normal people are concerned with whether its going to be possible to pay the next bill or whether we'll have enough money to do the weekly shop. I know it's the policies of our leaders and institutions that will impact our lives, but the day-to-day stuff has been pretty mundane and uninspiring for lord knows how many years. That's how its going to remain for many years to come.

@Harjeet I think you are slightly paranoid as far as I am aware I havenot been stopped from travelling anywhere in the UK USA or any other eu country for that matter

The videos you have posted are for stay at home daytime tv watching welfare claiming mothers and too much exposure will send you paranoid

Moderators remove these videos as I feel they are steering the topic away from the Sikh agenda and are promoting terrible misinformation which serves to confuse the board readers and I know Harjeet is aware of exactly what he is doing.

British empire? Remember that part of history? How a small little Island is able to take over half the world?

They have given us freedom? Why were we not free in the first place? Why don't we get our own freedoms? Why do we depend on others for this freedom?

Right from birth, if you are born in the US, your birth certificate becomes a product on the stock exchange. In the U.K as soon as your birth certificate is formed, you become the queens property. Its so complex to explain, but everything is one big joke. Freedom is an illusion. Don't believe me, you have to look into yourself

In a law dictionary the defintion of a person means a corporation, it just means we are property. When you look into where things came from, like our words, our goverments, laws etc, the symbols they use, its just all a big mind game!

http://www.lawfulreb...nsus-rebellion/

Why rebel why not leave for a country with no goverment like Antarctic do you not understand that government is vital for a large population you silly silly boy.

The attack on the British empire is again usage of the age old Brahmin trick of putting Sikhs against the British and any other world superpower so we dont ask for help setting up a proper democracy (even Jallianwala Bagh was set up by some hindu disinformation that Sikhs were going to try to kill all empire officials)