Census 2011 - Misinterpretations Re Ethnic Group

Pyara

But it is affecting us all, anybodies injustice, is everybodies injustice. Your everyday living, paying the bills etc, is all part of this conspiracy. We have been manipulated into a state of fear. Fear of when you next pay your bills, fear of not being able to put food on the table etc. Im talking about the bigger picture, the fact is every part of todays society, from the monetary system, education system, political system it has all been engineered to keep us, in constant fear. And we don't ever get time to spend on working on ourselves anymore. Because we are just too busy trying to survive.

If Miri Piri is also about political leadership aswell as spiritual, well how is taking orders from corrupt people leadership? True leadership is if we as Sikh's took charge. Then we wouldn't have to worry about if the government is going to grant us some special laws, because we could do it for ourselves anyway. what i mean is everything is connected, the only reason, we have become so dependent, is because we are lacking development in our own spirituality. Im not saying im perfect, i know im one of the worst hypocrites, im not even a proper sikh, but the thing is i see people living in apathy, to issues that matter, whenever i ask questions, im just told to stop changing the topic. But we should change the topic, if there is a real issue. Otherwise we keep our minds in a box, and don't look at the bigger spectrum. Like in the case for the census, people really believe it is for our own benefit, but i know for a fact, this is such a big lie, and it is being used to enslave us. This sounds so crazy,i know, but it is because we have been told lies right from birth, it is going to be hard to understand, but the thing is, when you think of it, the whole universe is freaking crazy, look we are like remnants of stardust that has joined together and can now walk, talk, think, we are on big sphere shaped rock, floating through the middle of space which is some infinte vacuum, there is a big fireball in the sky that keeps us warm, when we look at solid objects they look solid, but in reality nothing is solid, because atoms are mostly empty space, everything is crazy depending on what perception you are coming from.

We need to set our attention on creating a spiritual revolution with our own being, then the worldly revolution will come on also. So i don't know why im even worried? im sure people will wake up to whats really going on in the world. This is just a normal reaction from me, i see you are being lied to, and nobody wants to do a thing about it. I just wanted to warn people. Its like if there was a hurricane coming, and you wanted to warn people about it, but say if they were talking about what coming on the TV later. "oh don't change the subject, i only want to talk about tv". Thats how crazy it seems to me. As if we are going to be hit by an earthquake and nobody doing a thing about it. Its not being paranoid, its warning people of real dangers.

I think i'm being misunderstood when i say conspiracy, and im not talking about conspiracy theory but conspiracy fact. Look at the end of the day, from my viewpoint, is that im seeing people, who think they are doing something worthwile. e.g. filling in census forms, but from my viewpoint, i can see it for what it really is, just a big hoax, governments are really here to enslave us. Recently i have learned that we don't need anyone to take care of us, because it is God that makes the Earth spin, he is the one that takes care of us. But the people of this world put more faith, in mortal beings instead of God.

But im having a premonition that a paradigm shift occuring, people will all start to wake up, and the whole world will eventually become Sikhs. This is happening right now. I know how much I don't know, but there are just somethings, when you feel you have to speak out about. It doesn't matter if someone sounds crazy, because if the truth has any validity, people will eventually come to realise, it anyway.

In reality all this corruption going on in the world, is just a catalyst, that is going to cause us to rise above tyranny.

A great quote from Martin Luther King "Cowardice asks the question, 'Is it safe?' Expediency asks the question, 'Is it politic?' Vanity asks the question, 'Is it popular?' But, conscience asks the question, 'Is it right?' And there comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but one must take it because one's conscience tells one that it is right."

That is how im feeling right now, what im saying may not be very popular but the truth is the truth. We have been lied to so badly, i was just trying to get people to think outside the box a little, ask questions, research into where things actually came from.

I have noticed a problem that many Sikhs are openly claiming they will still classify themselves as Indian. I have received a barrage of text messages from ill-informed Sikhs who seem to want to interpret the whole Sikh ethnic classification campaign as an attack on their "Indian-ness" by hardcore Khalistani fundamentalists.

Anyone got a template text regarding the benefits to the UK Sikh community of the Sikh Ethnic classification. I thought something along the lines:

"Without recording "Sikh" in the census we will not receive the recognition and resources our community deserves. The simple example is Healthcare and Support for elderly Sikhs can be targeted specifically for our needs and our elders won't get incorrectly catered for under the "Asian" category."

Anyone else able to help with a good narrative regarding benefits to text out ? This needs to be actioned fast before misinterpretations lead to people making the wrong decisions on the Cenus form.

The way I see it is if we Sikhs DO tick the following boxes......

• Tick Q16E as other, and then write Sikh
  • and at Q20 tick Sikh

..... then we've got more chance of getting the following issues, and many many others, resolved:

• Disrespect being shown towards our Turbans at airports and in life generally
  • More chances of our children being allowed to wear their Turbans in schools (look what happened in France)
  • They could even ban patker in future (some children in this country have experienced problems with Turbans and Patker already)
  • More chance of us being able to wear Kirpans at airports and in life generally
  • More chance of our children being able to wear Kirpans in schools now, and in the future! It is already being blocked in schools
  • More chance of our children being able to wear a Kara in Schools in the future
  • More chance of Sikhi being taught in schools, in RE, in future
  • And ANY other 'political issues facing the Sikhs in Britain today

The above issues, and many others, ONLY effect Sikhs, not indians!!! That's why we are listing ourselves as Sikhs, not to attack indian-ness but to gain our rights as Sikhs (we can't expect somebody else to gain our rights for us, can we?

There is big difference to the rights we will receive, as Sikhs, if we do get ourselves recognised as an ethnic group. If there wasn't a difference, then there would not be an enthic group section on the form, there would only be a religious section!!!

The definition I have seen for Ethnic is "cultural: denoting or deriving from or distinctive of the ways of living built up by a group of people"

We are all constantly told that Sikhi is not just a religion but also a way of life - True? So if we did not mark ourselves as a separate Ethnic group on the Census Form, then wouldn't that make us liers??????? Because, as Sikhs, we are not supposed to tell lies!!! And that's why we have to state Sikh, and NOT indian!!!

@Harjeet I think you are slightly paranoid as far as I am aware I havenot been stopped from travelling anywhere in the UK USA or any other eu country for that matter

Im not paranoid, i know everything will be fine in the end.

The videos you have posted are for stay at home daytime tv watching welfare claiming mothers and too much exposure will send you paranoid

Why don't you watch them, then research on it? Critique what the videos are saying not me, or have not got the courage to watch them? you think you know how the world works right? Look if you watch the videos you will shocked. Don't assume what they will be.

Moderators remove these videos as I feel they are steering the topic away from the Sikh agenda and are promoting terrible misinformation which serves to confuse the board readers and I know Harjeet is aware of exactly what he is doing.

If i was doing that, then i will be exposed for it. Don't worry. But i was just trying to get people think outside the box, open their minds a little.

Why rebel why not leave for a country with no goverment like Antarctic do you not understand that government is vital for a large population you silly silly boy.

Because this is where the battle is, I'm not going to run. Government is not vital for a large population. That is the lie you have been told. We can sustain large populations, in such ways not even comprehensible to us right now. God did create perfect way of living. Just none of seems to of found it. I hope you can one day see how primitive it really is the way we have been living, we are capable of so much more. Yes i know im silly, i'm sorry. We are all in a lower states of consciousness, thats why we can't see our infinite potential, and believe we need someone to babysit the nation, as supposedly we can't take care of ourselves. But there is ways, it doesn't matter how, that knowledge will come to us.

The attack on the British empire is again usage of the age old Brahmin trick of putting Sikhs against the British and any other world superpower so we dont ask for help setting up a proper democracy (even Jallianwala Bagh was set up by some hindu disinformation that Sikhs were going to try to kill all empire officials)

True Sikh's wouldn't need anyhelp from a "world power" to set up anything, because our Guru provides us with everything we need and more. We don't have to be dependent, that is part of the fear manipulation we have been sold to from birth. We are supposed to be self-sufficient. The reason we suffer is because of our own previous actions, we have to take responsibility for ourselves, and stop calling others to rescue us.