Rss Infiltration.

Singh559

Singh559

Keep assured akal takhat is not under influence of any RSS. Do not make a mountain of molehill. RSS is too small to control akal takhat.

Akal takhat has issued hukamnama asking sikhs not to have any connection with RSS. So do not raise this bogey without any base. I have spent

many years in Punjab.Right wing hindus are limited to few cities. If you are not sure what you are talking it is better not create confusion for propaganda sake.

There is a missionary lobby followers of ex punjab cop kala afghana eroding sikhi from inside. In his place darshan ragi is brought in. Who guides them of course agencies with

help from anti sikh forces like rSS>

So lay the blame where it is due. Who are enemies of sikhi.Those who propagate against sikh scriptures.

Singh559

Keep assured akal takhat is not under influence of any RSS. Do not make a mountain of molehill. RSS is too small to control akal takhat.

Akal takhat has issued hukamnama asking sikhs not to have any connection with RSS. So do not raise this bogey without any base. I have spent

many years in Punjab.Right wing hindus are limited to few cities. If you are not sure what you are talking it is better not create confusion for propaganda sake.

There is a missionary lobby followers of ex punjab cop kala afghana eroding sikhi from inside. In his place darshan ragi is brought in. Who guides them of course agencies with

help from anti sikh forces like rSS>

So lay the blame where it is due. Who are enemies of sikhi.Those who propagate against sikh scriptures.

They passed the hukamnama, but why are they associating with RSS then?

The evidence in the panthic news site is conclusive, I don't know if i'm crazy, but I haven't seen many people make a fuss over it. There was massive beadbi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj while in the presence of Sri Akaal Takhb Sahib jathedars and they accepted RSS posters of Guru Ji with hindu dieties put under Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj with smiles on their faces. A GurSikh would have removed such things from happening...Not to mention most were either directly or indirectly appointed by Badal. When Badal goes to Sri Harmandir Sahib they treat him like a VIP and have separate langar from what i've heard. The same badal that directly betrayed the Khalsa Panth from the 70s going into the 90s and still continues to do so with every breath he takes, all against the proliferation of righteousness.

Darsh is doing much harm to Khalsa Panth but the problem isn't limited to him. We're talking about the current jathedars now and should stick to that issue...

We shouldn't blame anyone, but address cold hard facts and shouldnt look for someone to blame either. One person can be responsible for one thing, but not all things, it isn't all that black and white...

The RSS has full control over the SPGC and Sri Akal Takht Sahib hukamnamas are given withdrawn and not enforced at the click of a finger from the dark powers which are not seen,Jathedars are removed and replaced when they cannot be tamed,lets not kid ourselves - Akal Takht is under occupation as long as our command and control centre is not free we are unlikely to get anywhere ,why isnt the hukamnama being enforced against ram rahim ?why the sudden change in gurpurab dates of the 9th guru and nanakshahi?why no memorial for the 1984 shaheeds inside harmandar sahib?why hasnt the gallery museum of shaheeds 1984 not been opened yet which has been locked up - based under akal takht?

Elections are comming up and there should be no mistake in the position we are in - under occupation and with puppet leaders and jathedars

I just checked out Badal's wiki entry and it's hilarious. It's so obvious one of his own people has created it.

Is the following true?

During his political career, he was detained in Karnal jail in connection with Civil Liberties Agitation and again, detained under MISA during Emergency days. He has gone to jail several times for the cause of Punjab, Punjabis and Punjabiat including Dharam Yudh Morcha and spent about 17 years in jails fighting for the bright future of Punjab.

THe SGPC SIkhs are very very smart and very well trained in Gurbani and Sikh history as a prerequisite to mambership they know all about the designs and mission of the RSS the RSS is no way smart enough to put a dent in the SGPC that is why channels like Sikh Channel are being targeted to attack the SGPC to weaken its power from abroad

I hope the Sikh Channel editors take note of the fact that they themselves are executing RSS activities under the guise of stopping the SGPC

559 wrote

They passed the hukamnama, but why are they associating with RSS then?

559 ji

Did you see the article properly? It is chaman Lal who is a ragi and he has arranged function

prerna diwas.

He visits USA frequently and does kirtan in Gurudwaras.He is a sindhi.

Where is it written in posters that it is a RSS function or Chaman lal belongs to RSS.

Can you prove that?

Southhall youth

Dal Khalsa has fought many elections in Punjab and always lost their security deposits.

They are agents of Parmjit Sarna who is agent of Congress and rSS. Everyone knows that

he is playing congress card to lower presitge of akal takhat by attacking Akal takhat

through his agents like dal khalsa, bittu group , missionaries, ragi darshan.

Watch the following video and see the real face of sarna

Benti to all members: No question nor any direct/in-direct attack on the authority of Sri Akal Takht Sahib. Stand firm under the banner of Akal Takht Sahib. Panthic.org website do write critical articles on Jathedar sahib or even on other jathabandia but at the same time they respect them too and still stand with Akal Takht Sahib.

Next topic can be someone saying that Giani Thakur Singh ji of taksal is rss too because of his presence @ the funeral of Rulda's son as per panthic.org's article. I can post couple dozen pictures of Sant Jarnail Singh ji Bhinderanwalay with the panthic gardar longowal.

Don't come to conclusion in such a haste; understand the situation more clearly.. meet such ppl, see their surroundings, live in that society for a while and then only we can understand what reality is...

Claiming every other as RSS agent or member of rss party is stupidity of ours. Not long time ago, some ppl even called sikhsangat as RSS sangat website.. It becomes the joke and nobody will take us serious at all.

Topic Closed.