Beauty Parlour

Guest gupt

sorry to say but there is a difference between black heads and facial hair

cleansing your skin and making sure its free of such things is only LOOKING AFTER it....if peopel want to talk about looking after gods gift of hair...if your skin not just as much of a gift? Its possible to do everything above using natural things only like salt pur shea butter oil etc etc so whether someone wants to use chemicals or not is entirely up to them.

I also don't want to go to the beauty parlour. I was thinking i will call them at home to treat. But the person who come at home doesn't treat proper. Also there is one beauty parlour they doesn't send anyone at home but there results are amazing.

I get inferiority complex when my massi and all look so fair due to beauty parlour.

But i fear to go beauty parlour as i am amritdhari but then i think i can atleast do cleansing at beauty parlour this is not against gurmat i hope. B'coz like this other peoples treat us as lower so have to work for our personality so that while looking at our jivan other also want to become amritdhari i.e. good in personality, good in karam etc.

The problem is that the beauty parlour which is better near our house they doesn't treat at home personally.But There results are good.

Whereas those who can treat at home there results are not so effective.

So i am confusedddddddd

thanx for u'r replies.........................i have having oily skin and having pimple problem plz advice according to that

I have oily skin too. I think the best "medication" is to drink a lotttt of water and keep hydrated and wash your face with soap.

I use margo soap when i need to. It has nimh in there which is a natural anti-biotic.

Guest G.Kaur

It's very unhygienic to have long nails. Imagine all the dirt that's under your long nails... It's still there even if you have washed your hands with soap.

Panj Piare at Amrit Sanchars also say that women should not keep long nails, they should be short and hygienic. Same goes for men, but it's very rare to see men with long nails.

thanx for u'r replies.........................i have having oily skin and having pimple problem plz advice according to that

OK For oily skin

Instead of any other toners, just buy some liquid qitch hazel as it bring down inflammation of the spots and strips excessive oils away from wherever applied

and the homemade Multani mittie and rosewater clay face mask is brilliant for oily skin! but use it 2/3 times a week after washing your face.

As said by Singh559... lots of water!

find a moisturiser which isnt too greasy and make sure you moisturise even after washing face with warm water because if your skin is too dry at all at any point your body will start releasing its own oil which causes the spots.

Guest happy

You cannot change your skin colour. If you wash everyday like a sikh should your face should not be dirty. I am not sure what your fiance is noticing. is it dirt or is it tiny hairs in chin and nose. (These are normal on some people)

If yopu want to clean your face then buy a cleanser

found at http://www.amazon.com/NEUTROGENA-ILLUMINATING-MICRODERM-CLEANSING-PADS/dp/B0012DN9RK or

found at http://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-Daily-Cleansing-Cushions-Combination/dp/B000F3CHZS/ref=pd_sim_bt_1

I personal buy the glow one from neutrogena (people who use makeup use these cleansers everyday as it cleans the makeup from the pores and non make up people like me use it randomly every few days as it gets rid of dirt from the air pollution.

You don;t want to change your skin colour, there are loads of actresses and singer with a draker skin tone and who are seen to be more attractive than fair skinned women including the influx of beautiful famous african american women in hollywood and singers.

Dark skin is the new fair, get with things! lol.

p.s your fiancee is not in love with you if he wants you to change your looks, but then maya love(which judges outer appearance) can hardly be called love can it?

Firsltly - Your Fiance should not being asking you to go to a beauty parlour. If your not able to talk to him now before marriage and you dont question his request how will you build a successful relationship together?

Today he's asking you to go to the beauty parlour and grow your nails - if you give in now, what happens if in 5 years time he tells you to pluck your eye brows?? Or just to do that one hair that sticks out? Just remove the hair on your lip... where does it stop? It's starting from Skin - where will it go?

First and foremost, you need to discuss this with him, tell him your not sure what he wants? What does he think a beauty parlor will do? What if you dont go?

Secondly - I agree with previous posts, looking after your skin is very important, you need to cleanse, and exfoliate regularly. Steaming your face is also good for opening your pores, deep cleansing masks are great too, and a perfect treat to help relax. As stated previously drink lots of water and eat well, fresh fruit and veg, less fried and processed food. Exercise is also a must, trying jogging, the fresh air is brilliant!

Most importantly, looking after your skin is somthing you need to do for yourself, not anybody else.

Please do discuss your concerns with your fiance.