Sign in to follow this  
Guest koe singh

40 Day Sukhmani Sahib Ji Paath

Guest Jashan

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh

Doing sukhmani sahib everyday will increase your love for akal purakh and will help you get rid of your bad deeds. We should do sukhmani sahib slowly so we can understand each word and pauri.

By doing sukhmani sahib every day your breath which are given by God will be successful. My teacher ( who takes my santhiya tells me ) that everyday we have to give daswandh to guru sahiban either by donating or spending 1 hour and 30 min doing meditation which includes all sorts of stuff realted to gurbani or Sikh history

Waheguru sabna ute mehat rakhi including my enemies

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki Fateh.

Guest Jaspreet brar

Hi there. 

I have question regarding reciting sukhman sahib.

When doing in parts..do we have to read slok at the end and start from Ahtpati next day or finish before slok and start from the slok next day???

Please ans ASAP.

THANKS

4 hours ago, Guest Jaspreet brar said:

Hi there. 

I have question regarding reciting sukhman sahib.

When doing in parts..do we have to read slok at the end and start from Ahtpati next day or finish before slok and start from the slok next day???

Please ans ASAP.

THANKS

Salok is the beginning. And astpadi the end. 

So each time start with a salok and then when finishing repeat the last 2 lines of the astpadi 2 x and thwn say fateh. Next time begin from the next salok.

Hope i wasnt too late

• Like 1

Guest daas

ialso want to ful fill my wish i am felling like some body has done black magic type on me so this path solve everything and make me able to catch that guy.

Guest Paapiman
On 11/15/2019 at 11:02 PM, Guest Manvi said:

Can we do 40 sukhmani sahib path after breakfast ?? Is it good or bad

wjkk wjkf

Sri Sukhmani Sahib jee's Paath can be done anytime in a day.

Bhul chuk maaf

Guest Japjisahib or sukhma

Hi all, can anyone guide me as I am going through tough time.. so guide me which path is more powerful japji sahib or sukhmai sahib and how how should I do it..

Guest Baljinder Singh

Wahe guru ji ka Khalsa Wahe guru ji ki fateh

I have started Sukhmani sahib paths at my son’s house for his benefit

would he benefit ? or only the person who recite bear fruits of the path?🙏🏼 

On 9/1/2020 at 2:42 PM, Guest Baljinder Singh said:

Wahe guru ji ka Khalsa Wahe guru ji ki fateh

I have started Sukhmani sahib paths at my son’s house for his benefit

would he benefit ? or only the person who recite bear fruits of the path?🙏🏼 

Yes you can read bani for someone in this way to help them. 

But encourage your son to read/listen himself also. Because slowly he will realise kirpa contained in Gurbani and that’s a big gift to give your son. Rest of his life he will know Gurbani is the source of anything he needs 

• Like 1

I'm sure that even some paath of Sukhmani Sahib will gives benefits to everyone.

I've head that a Mahapurakh, I think Baba Nand Singh ji (correct me if I'm wrong), said that if a mother (parent) reads Sukhmani Sahib in front of their child for 5 years, the child will not leave the fold of Sikhi even when in the worst of times. 

• Like 1

🙏   "A mother who does Sukhmani Sahib once a day for nine months while pregnant and for the first nine months of the baby’s life while holding the baby or being close enough to where the baby can hear the mother reciting, will protect the child from ever straying from the path of Sikhi." Baba Nand Singh Ji Nanaksar Kaleran.

• Like 3

Guest Ji! 

Paat whilst doing other work does NOT count. Paat should be read/ listened to whilst both hands are folded and you're in sitting position. 

One Saakhi is when a young lad started doing Kirtan Sohila whilst attending the field work. Yes, Guru Nanak Ji took his pain, as his attention was on the Baani, but Guru Nanak's hukam to him? "From now on do Sohila before sleeping, sitting down, hands folded." 

Paat should always be done with concentration. Show physical concentration mental concentration will be there. 

On 5/22/2019 at 11:48 AM, Guest daas said:

ialso want to ful fill my wish i am felling like some body has done black magic type on me so this path solve everything and make me able to catch that guy.

Yes. Do Mool Mantar jaap to wear off the spell. 

One person was a premi of Mool Mantar in the last century (Time of Baba Nand Ji I believe). A black magician tried casting a spell, his "prank" was to behead bypassers by thread n black magic. This Premi happened to be a bypasser. Once the paapi read a jantr mantr, it backfired n he himself got beheaded, Premi was got away unscathed with kirpa.

As for catching that guy who did it to u.... GOOD LUCK! 👍

10 minutes ago, Singh1989 said:

Paat whilst doing other work does NOT count. Paat should be read/ listened to whilst both hands are folded and you're in sitting position. 

Am I actually reading this? 🧐 And written by the person who made a post called ‘how to make work meaningful’ encouraging people to do paath mentally while working(!) 🙈

Ang 1376 :

haath paa-o kar kaam sabh cheet niranjan naal. ||213||
With your hands and feet, do all your work, but let your consciousness remain with the Immaculate Lord. ||213||

• Like 3