Visakhi Dinner And Dance - Does Not Look Right

lotaya

Why do you have to keep bringing your jaat paat obsession here?

Why not go to Jattworld.com where it belongs?

I guess I should be thankful that at least you're not boring me with stories of Heer-Ranjha this time. In any case read, gurdssingh's last post carefully. It will help you get perspective and outline the context of my original post.

Please stop trolling me as well.

Dal Singh I am also uneasy about your promotion as a Sikh yet you always jump on the caste bandwagon regardless of which caste you are biased against I dont thinks its the behavious of a proper Sikh

Could you please deal with your predujices before trying to push yourself as a proper Sikh as the two do not go hand in hand

Please deal with your inferiority complex as it will destroy you in the long run

Dal Singh I am also uneasy about your promotion as a Sikh yet you always jump on the caste bandwagon regardless of which caste you are biased against I dont thinks its the behavious of a proper Sikh

Could you please deal with your predujices before trying to push yourself as a proper Sikh as the two do not go hand in hand

Please deal with your inferiority complex as it will destroy you in the long run

You make me laugh. Last I checked this was A Sikh forum. If I've promoted any caste, you can rightly hook me up on it. In the meanwhile, don't be surprised if other Sikhs keep a lid on people trying to promote their own caste biases. I used the word peasant to describe members of the agricultural based society of Panjab (like scores of books relating to Panjab have) and look whose inferiority complex was riled.

Like I said, there are forums specifically for people who love their caste identity. If people are that way inclined, they should use them and leave Sikh forums for those who want to try and promote the egalitarian principles inherent in their heritage.

Simples.

Anyway, you people's trolling has reached new levels. I merely pointed out that vasaikhi was celebrated by the Panjabi peasantry prior to 1699 and that some people may be celebrating along these lines, and you people have somehow twisted this into an opportunity to promote your casteism.......

And please don't take this an another opportunity to foist more protracted procaste nonsense on us.

Frankly I'm not remotely interested. Try uniting us, instead of fracturing us and pandering to your frail egos that need to be continually propped up with your jaat paat vichaar.

Move on, I made a perfectly reasonable statement. Try understanding it. As I said before, gurdssingh explained the situation in his post. Read it to get a handle.

Admin: You should lock this thread if it is just going to become about certain members inability to comprehend the use of the word 'peasantry' in the given context.

Dalsingh, i personally have sometimes asked you when i feel you have bought up anti jatt sentiments , but in this thread i feel it has no sinister, hateful undertones. If people dont feel that then its there issue. As anyone can clearly see you have not in this thread.

What does that say about certain people that they go as far as to refuse to accept commonly accepted semantics of words just because it jars with 'illusions of grandeur' they have probably been brainwashed with?

The mind boggles

It just starkly highlights their absolute inability to handle any criticism of the group they so strongly identify with.

• 3 months later...