Jathedar Sant Baba Baljit Singh Exposes Makkar Sgpc

This Sant is one of the few people who is challanging the pakandhi Babas like Ashutosh and DSS group, the greatest threat to Sikhs. He is also critical of the Badal/BJP/RSS set up for supporting the pakahdis ,so some people do not like him for that

Is that why one of my posts mocking the Badal's was heavily minused in another thread? Hmmm.....interesting.

GPS and others, stay on topic.

I personally know that Sant Baljit Singh Ji did and continues to speak against ALL nindaks of Dasam Bani. He himself knows a lot of Dasam Bani of by heart.

He's no fan of Sarna either. Did he actually attend the convention, or did you just see his name on the poster?

Don't let political rivalry cloud the truth.

Panthic weekly has its own agenda, and is against anyone with a Taksali background.

GPS and others, stay on topic.

I personally know that Sant Baljit Singh Ji did and continues to speak against ALL nindaks of Dasam Bani. He himself knows a lot of Dasam Bani of by heart.

He's no fan of Sarna either. Did he actually attend the convention, or did you just see his name on the poster?

Don't let political rivalry cloud the truth.

Panthic weekly has its own agenda, and is against anyone with a Taksali background.

Baljit singh daduwal not only attended the convention but also gave a fiery speech

against akal takhat. He was asked this question repeatedly by singhs in Canada

and he had no answer.

There is a specific question and that is why did he keep his mouth shut when Darshan Ragi was travelling length and breadth

of India name calling Dasam Bani. If he spoke against him please show us the reference.

There was a thread on sikhsangat a few months back on this and it was written by a singh from midland that daduwal was busted

for bringing illegals to UK for money.

Matheen ji, many times all that glitters is not gold.Mohkam singh is also with taksal background. See the company of traitors that he keeps.

he was main speaker at so called world sikh convention called by sarna at delhi

last year in support of Ragi darshan lal.

That I did not know. I have listened to his parchar and so far I have not heard anything against the Khalsa Panth. I really hope he is a genuine person that doesn't take Sikhs for a ride. Time will tell.

I don't know about the best, but if he is sincere to his words maybe he is/i'm hopeful.

Many times we do not know a person and make an opinion about him.

I have no personal grudge against daduwal. But i am dismayed that while

Sant samaj trained their guns at Darshan ragi for abusing bani of Dasam pita

Daduwal and mohkam singh kept mum. I phoned Mohkam singh myself

and asked him to speak but he was evasive.

He keeps company of dal khalsa who give morsel to Ragi darshan as an a ffront to akal takhat.