Tackling Anti-Sikh Haters Online

genie

I've noticed there are sly people on sites like youtube and topix that are pretending to be pakistani muslims to abuse Sikhs. And vice versa you get Muslims pretending to be Hindu's.

We should collectively draw up a list of anti-sikh material that needs tackling on the net and expose the users and their agenda's.

there are soo many of these **Mod edit: Please refrain from using foul language, next time a warning will be issued ** on youtube that have multiple accounts each and they pretend to be Sikh,Hindu,Muslim etc and they even made accounts pretending to be chamars and encouraging them to make a sperate religon....

ill post some of this accounts later....

Complain about each one individually and track down and expose the account holders name and shame although accounts maybe used in fake name perhaps some people on here could contact the admins and let them know they are being monitored I know there are ways to track down individual account holders and what we can do is get some naujawhans proficient in computing to help track down these individuals.

ok the majority of the anti-sikh material videos and accounts on youtube and posts on topix can be traced to Hindu Punjabi "ravidassiya's" and the Hindu guys at hindu-sikh unity forum. I have managed to see the posts they put up in that forum and the corresponding video's that were uploading hating on Sikhs, sant bhindranwale and other personalities. They even talked about portraying video's of Guru Sahib's instead of sant bhindranwale but thought better not worried Sikhs might retaliate with pictures of their deities in mocking video's.For many years now they have been deceptively trying to pit muslim against sikh on online forums and websites while they attack both and increase the animosity between the two communities. Not saying there aren't muslims out there who need dealing with too the main perpetrators for majority of the filth directed at Sikhs seems to be coming from the above mentioned group.We can take the peace approach first, reason with them to remove their youtube videos and accounts. Failure to do so we take steps to remove those videos and accounts by flagging and other methods and if that fails we retaliate like for like until they come to their senses and see we are not a soft touch.

Important thing to remember are that:

1. Flag each video

2. Don't use bad language, it shows were the same as them using foul langauge. I see most of the time if there is a good sikh video there are sikhs using bad language and saying F-pakistan or F-something else. we should refrain from using these words there not helping, we should support our brothers and sisters who make good videos. Not fight with each others first.

• 2 weeks later...

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

When I read about evil people attacking Sikhi (or any religion) my heart and spirit sinks!

When I read about Godly people saving Sikhi (or any religion - like when our 9th Sat Guru, Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji, saved the Hindu religion, for the Hindus, even though SatGuru, Guru Tegh Bhahadur Ji, did not believe in the Hindu Beliefs, but did believe in freedom of worship. This event is recognised and documented by the United Nations!!!!) my heart and spirit rises!

When Singhs and Kaurs get together and do things like you have all done above, my heart and spirit rises!!

Chardi Kala!!!

Can I just please thank you from the bottom of my heart!!!