I Want Peoples Views - Should There Be A Khalistan Or Not?

Kitaure

Short answer? No. Khalistan isn't just a land mass that has borders, there is no borders for Khalistan. Here in kaljug should Sikhs have equal rights and freedoms? Of course, a unified independent republic of a unified Punjab would be nice, but that's not realistic at this point. We simply must continue to bring about awareness and equal rights in what is SUPPOSED to be a democratic India.

KHalistan is the minimum justice we will accept it is our birthright and as our ancestors spilled blood for the land that the other nations did not so its not even really justice we are going to take back what is ours from the start

@Clarity

Do you think there is even the very slightest chance that india will give the Sikhs Justice for the all the crimes it commited against the Sikhs? You and I know that the answer to that is an absolute and resounding NO!!!

So if you read my post again, you will see that, in real terms, I am only asking for Khalistan!!!

However, before we can get Khalistan it's important for every Amritdhari to Unite, and every Amritdhari to talk about 84 regularly at the Gurdwara, and every Amritdhari to attend the rememberance on 5th June. If any non-Amritdharis are prepared to get involved with 84 issues then that's even better (we all know that there any many non-Amritdharis who show more courage when it comes to 84/Khalistan issues then some Amritdharis do!!!).

Read my post again, you will see that it implies Khalistan is the only outcome, as india will NEVER give justice to the Sikhs!!!

We should not be asking for khalistan which is a mistake I have made in the past we should be telling them that we are taking khalistan if somebody takes something from you without the persmission of all of the owners of that particular item then you kindly request as we did in 1947 for return of the said item if its not returned then the only option we have left is to take the item back in our case this being half of pakistan and harayana up to UP if possible depending on how future elections go there

The groundwork is already prepared the international community is aware of our plight and its only a matter of time

We should not be asking for khalistan which is a mistake I have made in the past we should be telling them that we are taking khalistan if somebody takes something from you without the persmission of all of the owners of that particular item then you kindly request as we did in 1947 for return of the said item if its not returned then the only option we have left is to take the item back in our case this being half of pakistan and harayana up to UP if possible depending on how future elections go there

The groundwork is already prepared the international community is aware of our plight and its only a matter of time

How is that even possible? I'm not saying you're wrong but how can that be done realistically?

There are two types of people that are both trying to destroy the image of a state called Khalistan. The first type will write on every thread against Khalistan. They discourage Sikhs by stating it is a dream that can`t be completed in this day an age. Make it look completely impossible and make Sikhs that are naive about it, lose heart.

Then the second type are more blunt and tell everyone that it shouldn`t happen and it will make Sikhs worse off. In my opinion stay away from both types of people and focus on your Sikhi. The Singhs that started the movement in the 80s had a strong backbone (there hearts were attached to Gurmat). These discussion are pointless because you get the same people posting here against Khalistan. If you want it, then get out in the world and show the world the strength of the Khalsa. Be firm in the Khalsa Saroop and Akal Purakh is on your side.

Nobody ever thought that muslim would ever stand against muslim in the middle east do you see how the tide has changed

Nobody every thought liberal democrats would be voted into parliament in the UK

Nobody ever thought a weak leader like Ghandi could get rid of the worlds most powerful empire

Nobody dares to think that over 10 million Sikhs who want independence have wealth political contacts media power foreign rights which protect their human rights massive land ownership which is set to grow i INdia political clout and evidence of a planned genocide against will gain independence

The only people on this board who thinks we cant or dont accept we will gain independence is the sell outs and GOI ant propaganda machine

Do you think if Sikhs believed we couldn't get khalistan we would get hundreds of thousands of people marching in countries across the world with pictures of martyrs

do you think we would have hundreds of new gurdwaras preserving our culture

do you think we would have national television stations discussing the matter

do you think we would have manmohan singh apologising for 1984

do you think we would have sikhs standing in Canadian parliament getting recognition of a genocide

do you think we would have court cases by a new generation of mobilized youth against genocide perpetrators

do you think we would have a massive amount of youth networking and joining politics

do you think we would have hindus trying to stop our every foray into politics worldwide

do you think they would try to hack sikh sites that contain Khalistan information

do you think they would kill people who ask for human rights in india

THEY ARE SCARED OR AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO RECOGNIZES THIS THERE IS A MASSIVE RESURGENCE OF KHALISTAN AND THEY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST ON EVERY BOARD TV CHANNEL AND PARLIAMENT IN THE WORLD TO HALT OUR VOICES

AND MOST OF ALL DO YOU THINK WE WOULD HAVE NONE SIKHS DISGUISED AS SIKHS ON A SIKH DISCUSSION BOARD TELLING US WE CANT OR WONT HAVE A KHALISTAN

Believe me people we started on this path in 1984 there is much you internet surfers dont see under the surface of world politics and one thing is that the British would ever let the traitorous brahmins rule a country which was fought over and protected by Sikhs or that Sikhs would ever give up their fight for independence no matter how much you think a Sikh doesnt want Khalistan or discounts it deep in their hearts there is that burning desire that will manifest

how do I know this well there are many things that I know and will be sharing over the coming weeks but only to select members of this board