Damdami Taksal (Ajnala Jatha) Sorting Out Pakhandis

My views on the matter are they should have been punished for the beadbi, but once we started we can't pick and choose and only go after the small fry babay who don't have a lot of people following them. Guru Gobind Singh Ji said when all diplomatic means necessary are exhausted then it's just to draw the sword. In many cases in Punjab it is just, but if we deal with one case, we have to deal with them all equally because once you start the problems are endless and we need to put ourselves in a mindset just like the Shaheed Singhs of 1980s who stood up fearlessly to oppression.

I mean, if we do start exposing these babay and beat them up (which i am not against, i think it should be done if we unify the panth like Sant Ji did) then we should approach all people who do beadbi of Guru Ji. This would lead us all the way up to the leader of punjab parkash because they're the ones who support and allow these derays to flourish that openly disrespect Guru Ji and Sikhi.

What we'll realize is people who are close to us in terms of leadership roles will start coming on the table as well.

When money and greed comes into play, we'd be surprised how many people are 'bought' out. We need to fix our jeevans and then proceed to take action.

I think if we really do unify the panth, we won't have the need to punish anyone as they will run away scared. Dissolve ego and recognize ourselves as Sikhs over everything else.

This guy deserved it.

But I'm sure some people will say when Sikhs themselves are responsible for knocking turbans off Sikhs (even in the heat of a deserved beating), how do they expect anyone to not do the same? There must be a better way than this kind of "lynch mob" mentality to sort these people out.

At the moment all this looks like is a gang of hot-headed men heavily outnumbering 3 or 4 guys and beating the crap out of them. Although we know the damage these paapis and masands are doing to our religion, if we view this video in isolation there's something quite discomforting about it.

Next step, go after the big guys.

Fateh,

You guys make me laugh, do some research on who the singhs are first before claiming that they only beat small timers.

Bhai Amrik Singh Jee was the jathedar of panj pyareh at mehta chowk in the times of Baba Thakur Singh Jee.

He has been jailed several times, and was also jailed in the Bhai Jagtar Singh Hawara case as these singhs 'apparently' had links with him and were also 'apparently' involved in his amrit sanchar and wedding.

It was these singhs that reached darbar sahib initially when the beadbi happened on satguru sahib jees manji sahib at amrit velah, they beat the crap out of the person and were taking it further untill makkar and body guards etc came, they had a issue and bhai amrik singh ended up slapping makkar in the face.

Same singhs involved in chattar singh jeevan singh case etc

When people state on 'panthic conferences' that babas are only building deras and dont do anything, next time ask them what is your jathebandi doing, at least the singhs of guru sahib are active