Would You See A Non-Punjabi As A True Amritdhari?

Guest Sunshine Sikh

Guest Sunshine Sikh

Can anyone take Amrit?

If somebody from another religion converted to Sikhi by their own free will and choice and then took Amrit would all the Amritdharis on this site see them as a 100% true Amritdhari Sikh?

My Friend is thinking of becoming a Sikh but her/his family is not all from a Sikh Punjabi back ground.

Can that person become a full Amritdhari like the people who have brown punjabi background only? Muslims and Christians are all around the world as different races but Sikhs seem to be mainly brown punjabi background people only

Please give you true answer. would you see that my friend as a true Amritdhari?

Can anyone take Amrit?

If somebody from another religion converted to Sikhi by their own free will and choice and then took Amrit would all the Amritdharis on this site see them as a 100% true Amritdhari Sikh?

My Friend is thinking of becoming a Sikh but her/his family is not all from a Sikh Punjabi back ground.

Can that person become a full Amritdhari like the people who have brown punjabi background only? Muslims and Christians are all around the world as different races but Sikhs seem to be mainly brown punjabi background people only

Of course they can and should take amrit. Of course they would be seen as true amritdharis by true gursikhs. What a silly question. People (not necessarily you) need to get out of this whole sikhi is for punjabis thing. Sikhi is for the whole of humanity.

There is truth in what you say, but its a dangerous thing to start thinking about... so if your friend isn't thinking about it better to not mention it. True amritdharis will always show him respect, and those who don't really don't matter. It is between God and your friend, and no one else.

Guest RavindaSingh

Amrit can be taken by anyone who has a love for Vaheguru any amritdhari sikh should look upon another amritdhari as brother/sister but also show compassion for all human beings and treat them as family :) .... its a universal faith and isnt only for panjabi's..... all should treat eachother as brothers and sisters of this world :D

What is brown punjabi Background ? do u mean segregation by colour of skin , White ,Black,Yellow and Brown